The Official "WWWD?" Thread

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: The Official "WWWD?" Thread

Post by windsor » March 24th, 2012, 8:19 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:I have a new dilemma that should be fun for all. Remember the Asshat Doctors that live across the hall from me? The ones that consider themselves above menial tasks like giving their car information to the office so it can be entered into the records? Well, it appears that they also consider themselves above the menial task of hauling their trash down to the dumpster. They pile it up outside their apartment door, and I'm getting sick of looking at it. I've seriously considered leaving them a nice note. It's been there since yesterday. Or maybe I should just pile MY trash outside their door as well.

I've also noticed that there are two different vehicles that park in the spot that they raised such a fuss about - which leads me to believe that they actually are paying for one space and using two. Remember, they did refuse to give their car information to the office. Dare me to do a bit of investigating and report their asses? :ymdevil:
Is this the first time they have created "heap o trash"? I would be inclined to let it go ONCE...sometimes shirt just happens. If this is a regular event, or if it is there in the morning by all means report them. You will get roaches and rats in a New York minute.

I would also keep an eye on the cars and if they are using two spaces and paying for one report them

If you are feeling your inner Windsor grab their trash for them....and leave it in the parking spot :D
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 24th, 2012, 9:14 pm

windsor wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:I have a new dilemma that should be fun for all. Remember the Asshat Doctors that live across the hall from me? The ones that consider themselves above menial tasks like giving their car information to the office so it can be entered into the records? Well, it appears that they also consider themselves above the menial task of hauling their trash down to the dumpster. They pile it up outside their apartment door, and I'm getting sick of looking at it. I've seriously considered leaving them a nice note. It's been there since yesterday. Or maybe I should just pile MY trash outside their door as well.

I've also noticed that there are two different vehicles that park in the spot that they raised such a fuss about - which leads me to believe that they actually are paying for one space and using two. Remember, they did refuse to give their car information to the office. Dare me to do a bit of investigating and report their asses? :ymdevil:
Is this the first time they have created "heap o trash"? I would be inclined to let it go ONCE...sometimes shirt just happens. If this is a regular event, or if it is there in the morning by all means report them. You will get roaches and rats in a New York minute.

I would also keep an eye on the cars and if they are using two spaces and paying for one report them

If you are feeling your inner Windsor grab their trash for them....and leave it in the parking spot :D
Oh, this is so evil! I love thinking about it! :ymdevil:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 24th, 2012, 9:17 pm

Or even better...on the hoods of their cars. :D
Leave a note that describes how you didn't want them to lose anything.
I dare! I dare! :twisted:
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 24th, 2012, 11:02 pm

windsor wrote:

Oh, no. This is not the first time they've let trash pile up outside their door. It's a regular occurrence. Today's trash includes a bad containing nothing but dirty diapers. Lazy and inconsiderate. I've pegged them as nouveau riche.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » March 24th, 2012, 11:35 pm

Can the health department help you out? Surely there are codes for where trash is to be left. Report 'em. Can you have the car towed?

I once set a trap with tuna and repeatedly delivered a neighbor's cat to the pound where she had to pay to get it out over and over again. The cat had been killing birds in my yard and walking all over my car in the carport leaving muddy prints every night. She called and complained vehemently that I was forcing her to keep her cat at home. Really? :ymsmug: What a goofball, bless her heart.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 25th, 2012, 8:28 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Can the health department help you out? Surely there are codes for where trash is to be left. Report 'em. Can you have the car towed?

I once set a trap with tuna and repeatedly delivered a neighbor's cat to the pound where she had to pay to get it out over and over again. The cat had been killing birds in my yard and walking all over my car in the carport leaving muddy prints every night. She called and complained vehemently that I was forcing her to keep her cat at home. Really? :ymsmug: What a goofball, bless her heart.
Love, Ima
=)) =)) =))

Wow, Ima, you're devious. As I've said on multiple occasions, I want to be like you when I grow up.

Can't have their car towed, but I can get them into trouble for using two spaces when they're only paying for one, assuming that's what's going on. They've clearly got entitlement issues, and I'm sure they believe they're due two covered parking spots even if they're only paying for one. The investigation starts today. I need to get license plates on both vehicles so I can track where they're parking. If both of their expensive SUVs are inside, and I suspect they are, I'll be having a chat with the people in the leasing office. They're not big fans of the Asshats, either.

I just peeked outside. They still have several empty water bottles outside (the kind from the large water dispensers), but the trash is finally gone.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 25th, 2012, 8:34 am

If this is not the first time you need to place a call to the management office every single time this happens. Polite to the point of apologetic is the proper tone to take them (at least for the first couple of calls). You are new to the facility and don't want to be labeled as a complainer. Be sure and let them know how long the stuff has been there ("since this morning") so Drs Asshat can't say it was just there a few minutes.

In the mean time, keep your eyes on the cars and see if they are in fact cheating by paying for only one space.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 25th, 2012, 8:35 am

One more thing:
Timestamped cellphone photos of the trash can be a handy tool
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 25th, 2012, 8:41 am

windsor wrote:One more thing:
Thanks! I was thinking of doing that for the cars; I can do it for the trash as well.

They don't know it yet, but they messed with the wrong person. :ymdevil: If they really are only paying for one space and using two, how much do you want to bet that the space I was assigned originally is the one they're poaching? It would explain their arrogant refusal to go to the office to sort out the issue, and their refusal to give their car information to the people in the office.
-- Albert Einstein
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 25th, 2012, 8:58 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
windsor wrote:One more thing:
Thanks! I was thinking of doing that for the cars; I can do it for the trash as well.

They don't know it yet, but they messed with the wrong person. :ymdevil: If they really are only paying for one space and using two, how much do you want to bet that the space I was assigned originally is the one they're poaching? It would explain their arrogant refusal to go to the office to sort out the issue, and their refusal to give their car information to the people in the office.
I wouldn't take that bet. :D The office should have grown a set and told them 'no info, no parkie'. That is a pretty baisc requirement for parking spot...make/model/tag number. Their refusal to provide this info certainly points to something not being on the up and up.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » March 25th, 2012, 10:04 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Can the health department help you out? Surely there are codes for where trash is to be left. Report 'em. Can you have the car towed?

Love, Ima
=)) =)) =))

Wow, Ima, you're devious. As I've said on multiple occasions, I want to be like you when I grow up.

Can't have their car towed, but I can get them into trouble for using two spaces when they're only paying for one, assuming that's what's going on. They've clearly got entitlement issues, and I'm sure they believe they're due two covered parking spots even if they're only paying for one. The investigation starts today. I need to get license plates on both vehicles so I can track where they're parking. If both of their expensive SUVs are inside, and I suspect they are, I'll be having a chat with the people in the leasing office. They're not big fans of the Asshats, either.

I just peeked outside. They still have several empty water bottles outside (the kind from the large water dispensers), but the trash is finally gone.
I have to be the assertive one. The OP is a wimp when it comes to confrontation! He's a lover, not a fighter! (BHH)
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 25th, 2012, 10:25 am

Note to self: Next time I move into a condo/apt, ask the management "Is the nextdoor neighbor an asshat?" ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 25th, 2012, 10:30 am

Lavabe wrote:Note to self: Next time I move into a condo/apt, ask the management "Is the nextdoor neighbor an asshat?" ;)
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Unfortunately, one cannot always get their hands on such information. The good news is that I've only spoken with them once: the time they ambushed me and chewed me out for parking in their space. She-Dr-Asshat told me their apartment number, not knowing that I'm the new neighbor. I haven't gone out of my way to bake them cookies or anything. Ooh - maybe I should make them a batch of Ex-Lax brownies. :ymdevil:
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 25th, 2012, 11:09 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
Lavabe wrote:Note to self: Next time I move into a condo/apt, ask the management "Is the nextdoor neighbor an asshat?" ;)
=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

I haven't gone out of my way to bake them cookies or anything. Ooh - maybe I should make them a batch of Ex-Lax brownies. :ymdevil:
Asshat.
Ex-Lax.
Bag full o'dirty diapers.
:-?
I'm not implying anything. :twitch: =))
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 31st, 2012, 4:51 pm

An update on the Asshats: trash has been piled up since Thursday night. I took pictures Thursday night, Friday night, and this morning. When I went to the office to pay my rent, I asked the lady in the leasing office if it was against the rules to leave trash in the breezeway. As it turns out, it is - and there's a fee if you continue to do it. I showed her my pictures, and she placed a phone call to the Asshat residence. They didn't answer, so she left a message. The trash was still there when I returned to my apartment. Wonder how much longer it will be there... :ymdevil:
-- Albert Einstein
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » March 31st, 2012, 5:33 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:An update on the Asshats: trash has been piled up since Thursday night. I took pictures Thursday night, Friday night, and this morning. When I went to the office to pay my rent, I asked the lady in the leasing office if it was against the rules to leave trash in the breezeway. As it turns out, it is - and there's a fee if you continue to do it. I showed her my pictures, and she placed a phone call to the Asshat residence. They didn't answer, so she left a message. The trash was still there when I returned to my apartment. Wonder how much longer it will be there... :ymdevil:
Have roaches/palmetto bugs/vermin been visiting the Asshat garbage? X(
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 31st, 2012, 5:48 pm

Lavabe wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:An update on the Asshats: trash has been piled up since Thursday night. I took pictures Thursday night, Friday night, and this morning. When I went to the office to pay my rent, I asked the lady in the leasing office if it was against the rules to leave trash in the breezeway. As it turns out, it is - and there's a fee if you continue to do it. I showed her my pictures, and she placed a phone call to the Asshat residence. They didn't answer, so she left a message. The trash was still there when I returned to my apartment. Wonder how much longer it will be there... :ymdevil:
Have roaches/palmetto bugs/vermin been visiting the Asshat garbage? X(
Not that I've noticed, but they're asking for it IMHO.

I think they were home and screening phone calls when the lady from the office called. The garbage is gone now, but the huge empty water bottles remain.
-- Albert Einstein
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 31st, 2012, 7:01 pm

Huge empty water bottle?

1. Procure a sports drink ... yellow in color.
2. Water down sports drink by 1/3 with water
3. Add a little ammonia if you have it on hand
4. Pour a quantity of this mixture into water bottle

Problem solved
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » March 31st, 2012, 7:05 pm

windsor wrote:Huge empty water bottle?

Problem solved
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
You are brilliant, windsor! This may very well be worth purchasing a yellow sports drink and some ammonia. :ymdevil:
-- Albert Einstein
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » March 31st, 2012, 7:15 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
windsor wrote:Huge empty water bottle?

Problem solved
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
You are brilliant, windsor! This may very well be worth purchasing a yellow sports drink and some ammonia. :ymdevil:
I do not lose. I do not take prisoners. :D
A household cleaner that contains ammonia will work...they won't be giving it a lab analysis.