WTF happened to over yonder?!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: WTF happened to over yonder?!

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2010, 4:27 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:We're in this together. The only points I got were from telling someone about buying season football tickets and Iron Duke parking passes.

I'll give you some points for your reputation on this board...... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
DitBD, I just sent you reputation points, I think, to your Bryan Morgan post, under "I approve of DitBD!"

Here's a sapphire for good measure, too.... :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 27th, 2010, 4:53 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Speaking of which, thanks to whoever approved of me because they can. :ymhug:
You are welcome. If ya can't say somethin' nice.... :D I can. :))
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 27th, 2010, 4:56 pm

I posted the above before reading further, however that was the language I used in the comment.
because I can/could
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 27th, 2010, 5:06 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:We're in this together. The only points I got were from telling someone about buying season football tickets and Iron Duke parking passes.

I'll give you some points for your reputation on this board...... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
DitBD, I just sent you reputation points, I think, to your Bryan Morgan post, under "I approve of DitBD!"

Thank you very much!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 27th, 2010, 5:10 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

Bryan Morgan is my 2010 POY. I'm going to make a poster for him to hold up at the Devil Walks.
I worship the Blue Devil!
Devil in the Blue Dress

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 27th, 2010, 5:57 pm

After a review of the reviews of my posts over yonder, I'm coming to the opinion that there is no rhyme or reason to the number of points or number of pitchforks. Is it possible the whole thing is FIXED? What sort of smiley would you use for something that's rigged?
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 27th, 2010, 6:44 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:Is it possible the whole thing is FIXED?
Not only possible, but highly likely.

What sort of smiley would you use for something that's rigged?

Depends. Do you care about infraction points, a time out, or possibly being :banned:? If not, then this :obscene-birdiered: works.

If you want to reduce the risk of getting into trouble over yonder then I suggest you use this one :swear: instead.

If you want to ensure you remain in their good books and not pick a :fight: then keep it simple and use either this one :angry-banghead: or this one :-? or this one :angry-screaming: or this one :angry-nono: to illustrate your dissatisfaction.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 27th, 2010, 6:46 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: quote="DukeUsul" I still don't have any idea how to tell if I have reputation points or if anyone has commented on my posts. /quote

DU, at the top left, next to My Profile, you'll see Settings. Click on that, and it will tell you how many reputation points you have and give you others' comments to your posts.

Speaking of which, thanks to whoever approved of me because they can. :ymhug:
I guess no one approves of me because I don't see anything on my settings page.

No one at DBR loves me!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I'm so uncool! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I just approved of some post on Mobile Software, or something. See if you have any reputation points now....
And I approved you because I can. :D
Life is good!
allen
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by allen » July 27th, 2010, 9:53 pm

I am at the beach, with limited access tothe internet (which is probably a good thing). However, I would love to be able to join in the bash dbr movement. As soon as I get back I will make a strong effort to get banned.

By the way, if you go to the beach, and it rains, but you brought your dvd copy of Raising Arizona, things will work out quite well.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 10:05 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:After a review of the reviews of my posts over yonder, I'm coming to the opinion that there is no rhyme or reason to the number of points or number of pitchforks. Is it possible the whole thing is FIXED? What sort of smiley would you use for something that's rigged?
3:-O :poo:
Does that work for you :D ?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 10:09 pm

colchar wrote:

Depends. Do you care about infraction points, a time out, or possibly being :banned:? If not, then this :obscene-birdiered: works.

If you want to reduce the risk of getting into trouble over yonder then I suggest you use this one :swear: instead.

If you want to ensure you remain in their good books and not pick a :fight: then keep it simple and use either this one :angry-banghead: or this one :-? or this one :angry-screaming: or this one :angry-nono: to illustrate your dissatisfaction.
All great ideas and appropriate use of smilies to make your points. :text-goodpost: :text-bravo: :text-+1: and

:tools-spork:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 10:11 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:After a review of the reviews of my posts over yonder, I'm coming to the opinion that there is no rhyme or reason to the number of points or number of pitchforks. Is it possible the whole thing is FIXED? What sort of smiley would you use for something that's rigged?
Oooh, I found another:

:text-bs:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 10:20 pm

allen wrote:I am at the beach, with limited access tothe internet (which is probably a good thing). However, I would love to be able to join in the bash dbr movement. As soon as I get back I will make a strong effort to get banned.

By the way, if you go to the beach, and it rains, but you brought your dvd copy of Raising Arizona, things will work out quite well.
Oooh, a pre-meditated banning. I wanna see this.

Well, not really. I don't think any of us would try/plan that. Unless, of course, your name starts with col and ends with char or rhymes with whirl pam. :)) =))
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 27th, 2010, 10:23 pm

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:

All great ideas and appropriate use of smilies to make your points. :text-goodpost: :text-bravo: :text-+1: and

:tools-spork:
So, devildeac, are you saying :tools-spork:you to the mods OY? :ymdevil:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 27th, 2010, 10:26 pm

I've never asked, but now may be a great time.

EJ...did you plan your OY demise?

When you put up that shit about a gambling site, I thought..'Oh shit! He's gone again'
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 10:27 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
devildeac wrote:What sort of smiley would you use for something that's rigged?

:tools-spork:[/quote]
So, devildeac, are you saying :tools-spork:you to the mods OY? :ymdevil:[/quote]
I was actually awarding colchar a :spork: for his post, but your thought is not a bad one either.
(quote tags are all wrong but I ain't going back and try to fix that mess :ymblushing: .)

:think: :whistle:
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 27th, 2010, 11:22 pm

If anyone here is shooting for a pre-meditated banning I'd love to contribute! After all, if you're gonna go out you might as well do so in a blaze of glory while letting your friends contribute ;)
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
mph
PWing as a hobby
PWing as a hobby

Post by mph » July 28th, 2010, 8:58 pm

This one's for you DD! Family night at BoJ's! :D :D :D :drool: :drool: :drool: Sporks at the ready! :tools-spork: :tools-spork: :tools-spork:

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 28th, 2010, 9:19 pm

mph wrote:This one's for you DD! Family night at BoJ's! :D :D :D :drool: :drool: :drool: Sporks at the ready! :tools-spork: :tools-spork: :tools-spork:

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
captmojo

Post by captmojo » July 28th, 2010, 9:35 pm

How does one consume a Sami's cheesesteak with a spork?

Award the spork to someone else.