Post by YmoBeThere » May 4th, 2010, 7:32 am

Sore throat, wonder what it is.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by devildeac » May 4th, 2010, 7:40 am

colchar wrote:
devildeac wrote:For no good reason...

Has any post in this thread been made for a good reason?
None of mine, but y'all knew that... :)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 4th, 2010, 7:41 am

YmoBeThere wrote:Sore throat, wonder what it is.
Too much yelling at the refs from the final four...

:)) =))
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 4th, 2010, 7:49 am

Miles wrote:
Lavabe wrote:Well this just sucks. We're looking at either $2500 or $1000 in damage due to the water incursion. Miles: hope you don't get what we got.
So far, so good. There's been a creepy air around town, but no real storm.

So sorry to hear about the damage. I hope there you can enjoy a speedy resolution and putt this behind you. Best wishes and all the vibes in the world.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
I think maybe countervibes are needed here. It rained again last night. :ymtongue:

Oh, and all the wood that touches the floor in the basement needs to be replaced; it was unsealed/untreated. There's some wood rot. And the dry wall may need to be replaced. And THEN comes trying to figure out WHY the water seepage.

What symbol should be used for countervibes?
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » May 4th, 2010, 7:55 am

Good morning. ~O)
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 4th, 2010, 8:11 am

Lavabe wrote:[
I think maybe countervibes are needed here. It rained again last night. :ymtongue:

Well, after figuring out that you were looking for convertibles, which really make no sense in the rain, here are some backwards vibes.
{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{
Turn them counterclockwise and use 'em as an umbrella.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2010, 9:29 am

Lavabe wrote:
Miles wrote:
Lavabe wrote:Well this just sucks. We're looking at either $2500 or $1000 in damage due to the water incursion. Miles: hope you don't get what we got.
So far, so good. There's been a creepy air around town, but no real storm.

So sorry to hear about the damage. I hope there you can enjoy a speedy resolution and putt this behind you. Best wishes and all the vibes in the world.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Oh, and all the wood that touches the floor in the basement needs to be replaced; it was unsealed/untreated. There's some wood rot. And the dry wall may need to be replaced. And THEN comes trying to figure out WHY the water seepage.

That really bites. Sorry to hear about your water damage.
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2010, 9:37 am

I just discovered I prosecuted a dead person yesterday. This lady was charged with not having a driver's license in her possession (really not a big deal; a $10 fine if you don't present a valid license; a dismissal on costs if you do, and if you're nice to the officer and the prosecutor is willing to dismiss it, it's dismissed without costs). Anyway, the clerk's office got a copy of her driver's license, and the judge asked me what I wanted to do with the case since she wasn't there. I was in a good mood and told the judge I was ok with a dismissal without costs.

Anyway, I look at the local paper this morning, and yesterday was this lady's funeral! I guess that's why she didn't appear. Secondly, I'm glad I didn't ask the judge to convict her. I'm trying to live down my reputation (at a local restaurant I was once called the "b**** prosecutor from h***") and that wouldn't have helped.
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 4th, 2010, 10:02 am

lawgrad91 wrote:I just discovered I prosecuted a dead person yesterday. This lady was charged with not having a driver's license in her possession (really not a big deal; a $10 fine if you don't present a valid license; a dismissal on costs if you do, and if you're nice to the officer and the prosecutor is willing to dismiss it, it's dismissed without costs). Anyway, the clerk's office got a copy of her driver's license, and the judge asked me what I wanted to do with the case since she wasn't there. I was in a good mood and told the judge I was ok with a dismissal without costs.

Anyway, I look at the local paper this morning, and yesterday was this lady's funeral! I guess that's why she didn't appear. Secondly, I'm glad I didn't ask the judge to convict her. I'm trying to live down my reputation (at a local restaurant I was once called the "b**** prosecutor from h***") and that wouldn't have helped.
I'm glad you didn't ask the judge to issue an order for her arrest for failure to appear. How embarrassing would that have been to bring your own motion to strike the called and failed this morning?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 4th, 2010, 2:02 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

Will you be nice to any of us who are ever in your neck of the woods and get busted for something minor?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2010, 2:11 pm

colchar wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

Will you be nice to any of us who are ever in your neck of the woods and get busted for something minor?
Absolutely, although unless you're here for the Martinsville race, I don't know why you'd come to Henry County.
Iron Duke #1471997.
August West
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by August West » May 4th, 2010, 2:50 pm

Will you be nice to any of us who are ever in your neck of the woods and get busted for something minor?[/quote]

Absolutely, although unless you're here for the Martinsville race, I don't know why you'd come to Henry County.[/quote]

My inlaws live in Henry County so I'm up there quite a bit. Hopefully I won't run into you for the wrong reasons in the courthouse. :D Come on by Bruchgate this fall and meet everybody. AW.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2010, 2:56 pm

August West wrote:Will you be nice to any of us who are ever in your neck of the woods and get busted for something minor?
Absolutely, although unless you're here for the Martinsville race, I don't know why you'd come to Henry County.[/quote]

My inlaws live in Henry County so I'm up there quite a bit. Hopefully I won't run into you for the wrong reasons in the courthouse. :D Come on by Bruchgate this fall and meet everybody. AW.[/quote]

Thanks! I'll be there.
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » May 4th, 2010, 3:01 pm

I've been dreading having a meeting with a very P.O.'d customer. He was pissed. We just had the meeting and we completely mollified him and he's happy now. Whew! Now I can get that stress off my back!
-- DukeUsul
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 4th, 2010, 3:09 pm

I'm bored outa my freakin' mind.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2010, 3:27 pm

colchar wrote:I'm bored outa my freakin' mind.
Same here. Is it 5:00 yet?
Iron Duke #1471997.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 4th, 2010, 4:24 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
colchar wrote:I'm bored outa my freakin' mind.
Same here. Is it 5:00 yet?

For you, sadly, no. I'm a grad student sitting at home so I don't need to wait for 5:00 - I can do anything I want at any time I want and yet I am still bored out of my freakin' mind.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » May 4th, 2010, 7:26 pm

devildeac wrote:

Yes,where I was at I had to yell as loud as I could for them to hear me! :)
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 4th, 2010, 10:16 pm

Lavabe - I'm thinking Aaron and Casey will be in the bottom 2 tonight! Neither of them did it for me. Love Michael! Crystal was not bad and Lee will survive also! My pick - flip of coin between bottom 2. :-?
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 4th, 2010, 10:24 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:
devildeac wrote:

Yes,where I was at I had to yell as loud as I could for them to hear me! :)
But remember the great view of the stars you had ;) :D .