LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » April 3rd, 2010, 1:09 pm

I've been waiting all day for new mattresses for my kids room and they finally got here with 10 minutes to spare before 1300 hours (1:00pm) for you civilians!! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 3rd, 2010, 1:10 pm

Been watching Duke reruns all morning!!!! Had a dream last night about today's game.... WE ARE GOING TO WIN this ONE!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 3rd, 2010, 1:11 pm

Got my girl on the horn, she is safe and we are watching together! I <3 that girl!!!!! :x :x :x :x :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :-* :-* :-* :-*
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 3rd, 2010, 1:29 pm

This 92 Kentucky .vs. Duke was nail biting! Loving it! Reliving it with my Dukie! She kept dancing around me all those years and we finally connected! GO DUKE!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 3rd, 2010, 2:31 pm

Absolutely AMAZING! 3/4 court in bound pass to Laettner, he bounces, turns and boom! A bucket to win the game by 1 with 2.1 seconds left and then at the buzzer....DUKE WINS!!!! DUKE WINS!!!! DUKE WINS!!!!!!!!! What a finish!!!! Everyone rolling around on the floor!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 3rd, 2010, 2:43 pm

Agzillion boxes of "stuff" brought back from Kenansville. The challenge, what in the hell and I going to do with it all? So much can be used for our future lake house. I hate to get rid of it and re-buy.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 3rd, 2010, 2:54 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Agzillion boxes of "stuff" brought back from Kenansville. The challenge, what in the hell and I going to do with it all? So much can be used for our future lake house. I hate to get rid of it and re-buy.
I hate to get rid of stuff too. You never know when you might need that half sheet of baby shower themed wrapping paper! :))

I'm unboxing stuff this afternoon. I am trying to organize all of the kids' school pictures in one drawer. My next task is to date the photographs.

I'll have both kids with me next week. They'll be able to help me identify the grades and years. (Sometimes I'm lucky and I discover that I left the receipt or order form in the picture envelope. Those little documents have the years noted on them.)
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 3rd, 2010, 3:09 pm

Just got a call from DD, they are at the stadium and are holding the tix. They are in sec 143 (I think), it's the Duke side. They ran into Jon Scheyer's dad, and DD takes that as a good omen, since they did the same thing during their trip to MSG, and Duke won then, too. I told him we'd type extra loud for him in Section 21 tonight. He said keep an eye out, but probably the only reason we'd see him is if he storms the court to have a chat with the refs. =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 3rd, 2010, 4:00 pm

5 more hours. :)
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 3rd, 2010, 4:02 pm

devildeac wrote: Sally.
Think about it.
Or Layla.
I must say that I am surprised nobody suggested Cameron. I had the over/under on that pegged at two and I was taking the under!!!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » April 3rd, 2010, 4:03 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:Agzillion boxes of "stuff" brought back from Kenansville. The challenge, what in the hell and I going to do with it all? So much can be used for our future lake house. I hate to get rid of it and re-buy.
I hate to get rid of stuff too. You never know when you might need that half sheet of baby shower themed wrapping paper! :))

I'm unboxing stuff this afternoon. I am trying to organize all of the kids' school pictures in one drawer. My next task is to date the photographs.

I'll have both kids with me next week. They'll be able to help me identify the grades and years. (Sometimes I'm lucky and I discover that I left the receipt or order form in the picture envelope. Those little documents have the years noted on them.)
Wow, both boys next week!! Great. I know the 3 of you will have a great time.

I have told my children, I want them to go through the pictures to share. Jake wants to put them on cd's. I like that ides. I have culled out a lot of stuff so far. I have my work cut out.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » April 3rd, 2010, 4:09 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:5 more hours. :)
:-w :-ss :-w :-ss :-w :-ss
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 3rd, 2010, 4:27 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:5 more hours. :)
:-w :-ss :-w :-ss :-w :-ss

I'm actually quite relaxed. I won't be during the game, but I am right now.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » April 3rd, 2010, 11:58 pm

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

That is all.
-- DukeUsul
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » April 3rd, 2010, 11:59 pm

Wooooooooooooooooooooooo-hoooooooooooooooooooooo!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 4th, 2010, 12:02 am

That was fun!
Life is good!
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » April 4th, 2010, 12:06 am

Additional shin kicks to ExLax! What a jerk!

If Sam needs help in the fundraising department, I'd give him some funds if he drops a new Duke shirt out the plane window as he flies over Kansas. :D
Life is good!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » April 4th, 2010, 12:07 am

I thoroughly enjoyed that game! I think that was the best game I've seen Duke play all season and they've played some good games! My goodness, they are incredible!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 4th, 2010, 2:45 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Just got a call from DD, they are at the stadium and are holding the tix. They are in sec 143 (I think), it's the Duke side. They ran into Jon Scheyer's dad, and DD takes that as a good omen, since they did the same thing during their trip to MSG, and Duke won then, too. I told him we'd type extra loud for him in Section 21 tonight. He said keep an eye out, but probably the only reason we'd see him is if he storms the court to have a chat with the refs. =))
Plus I kept all my clothes on as I am NOT a speedo-type guy...
:ymblushing:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 4th, 2010, 2:52 am

It's really not 12:something AM. It's really damn near 3 AM and we are whipped. More tomorrow. It has been a blast so far.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.