Happy Birthday cl15876!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Happy Birthday cl15876!

Post by Miles » October 29th, 2009, 9:56 am

Sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday buddy.
sMiles
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 29th, 2009, 7:26 pm

Miles wrote:Sorry I missed this! Happy Birthday buddy.
No worries mate! Never too late! I can't wait to see your Ymm, beer reviews!!!!
shereec wrote:Happy Birthday, new friend, maybe a distant cousin!
Thanks Shereec! Great meeting you!!!!!
rockymtn devil wrote:Happy Birthday!!! Hopefully enjoyed with good food and friends!
it was awesome! ironically, the guy that pulled up a chair next to me last night while I was waiting for my food and I introduced myself and we chatted for a bit (got to know him, nice guy then I had to go, the food was getting cold) and guess who I ran into opening the door for me tonight about 15 miles away from the outback from last night as I was leaving a 7'11" this evening that I briefly stopped at during rush hour this evening, him, OMG!!!!! What is weird is that No VA is not a small town and my clearances are all done, So NO ONE should be following me, I think! :-? #:-s :-? :-B B-) :ymdevil: I always run in to someone I know in this little BIG town! What a small city!!!! :)) :)) :)) \:D/ :-? :-? :-? O:-) O:-) O:-) Keeps me a good boy, God is always watching and sending angels my way, someone I know is always watching me!!!!! O:-) O:-) O:-)
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » October 30th, 2009, 11:07 pm

Sorry to be late to the party. Belated Birthday Wishes! Have fun celebrating the birthdays this weekend.

Happy early Birthday to Cathy CA.
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 30th, 2009, 11:23 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Sorry to be late to the party. Belated Birthday Wishes! Have fun celebrating the birthdays this weekend.

Happy early Birthday to Cathy CA.
We are already celebrating my birthday and we're continuing the celebration of 8-x 's birthday. Thanks for the good wishes, Barb!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith