Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Re: Happy Birthday Bjornolf!

Post by Rolvix » August 31st, 2009, 2:13 pm

bjornolf wrote:Hey all-

Sorry I wasn't on here much yesterday, I was kinda busy. Let's see, we started the day off at mass, then hit Shopper's Food Warehouse for a good Southern breakfast of fried chicken and doughnuts (wife's idea, who am I to argue? ;) ). I'd already gotten my present (the Nikon d60, which is also my Christmas present). Spent most of the day as usual, chasing the kids around. During nap time, my wife and oldest kid went to Wal Mart to pick up the last few school supplies we needed for Sean's first day today, and I relaxed a little and caught on my Eureka and Rescue Me episodes on my TiVo. For dinner, my wife put together a new recipe of burgers stuffed with bacon, pepperjack cheese, and spices that I grilled. They were pretty tasty. Then I got my usual cake, homemade Angel food with homemade strawberry sauce and vanilla ice cream. Ymm... My kids gave me this crazy card that yells at you when you open it.

My REALLY special day was Saturday. We went to my favorite restaurant, Sweetwater Tavern, and I got ozzie rolls, my favorite ribs, firecracker shrimp, and some chocolate flourless waffle for dessert. Ymmmmmmmm. ;) I was stuffed the rest of the day, but God was it worth it! ;) Then I got to relax on the couch and play PS3 all afternoon. My wonderful wife insisted.

Oh, and I didn't change a poopie diaper all weekend. That, in and of itself, made it a good birthday weekend. ;)

Thanks for all the well wishes. I had a good birthday, definitely. ;)

%%-
That's awesome. :) Life is good when your wife tells you to play video games, right?
Class of 2014
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » August 31st, 2009, 5:01 pm

Sounds like it was a great weekend. I'm late, but best wishes for the next one.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » September 1st, 2009, 11:51 am

Sorry I missed the timely birthday wishes ... Happy belated Birthday wishes to you, Joe! Sounds like you had a great day!!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :-bd