What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Re: What's for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner?

Post by ArkieDukie » August 28th, 2009, 8:54 pm

Breakfast was vanilla yogurt, fresh peaches, granola, and pecans. Also had some orange juice.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 28th, 2009, 8:55 pm

Lunch was an orange chicken Lean Cuisine.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 28th, 2009, 8:56 pm

Supper was sausage flatbread and potato-leek soup.
-- Albert Einstein
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 28th, 2009, 9:05 pm

No breakfast, but did have a cup of coffee. Played in a golf tournament this afternoon, and they served lunch, catered by Parker's BBQ, so I had a Q sandwich with sweet tea. After the tourney, dinner was catered by Outback, buffet style. I had a couple of small filet's, a grilled chicken breast and some green beans. Lunch, dinner and golf and the Friday night crash (our usual Friday night activity) were washed down by about a half dozen Naturals (the club ran out of Bud Light on Wednesday, and the distributor hasn't shown up to replenish the stock :x )
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » August 28th, 2009, 9:12 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:No breakfast, but did have a cup of coffee. Played in a golf tournament this afternoon, and they served lunch, catered by Parker's BBQ, so I had a Q sandwich with sweet tea. After the tourney, dinner was catered by Outback, buffet style. I had a couple of small filet's, a grilled chicken breast and some green beans. Lunch, dinner and golf and the Friday night crash (our usual Friday night activity) were washed down by about a half dozen Naturals (the club ran out of Bud Light on Wednesday, and the distributor hasn't shown up to replenish the stock :x )
WHAT?? No pastrami? [-x
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
rockymtn devil
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by rockymtn devil » August 28th, 2009, 9:43 pm

Breakfast: bowl of Honey Bunches of Oats and a cup of coffee (followed by two more cups at the office :( )

Lunch: Chicken chimichanga with green chile and an iced tea

Happy Hour: Two Belgian style wit beers at the Rock Bottom (not my choice, but the beer was pretty good).

Dinner: Round two of the brontosaurus steak with some grilled asparagus and a rye lager.
:ymbilly: vs. :ymhiro: Ken vs. Ryu. Classic.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 28th, 2009, 9:44 pm

rockymtn devil wrote: Lunch: Chicken chimichanga with green chile and an iced tea.
And the pattern continues.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
rockymtn devil

Post by rockymtn devil » August 28th, 2009, 9:52 pm

CellR wrote:Turns out dinner ended up being Wendy's... Not Andy's...
:(
As someone born and raised in Dublin, OH, I can't believe anyone would equate Wendy's with a :( . Did you forget to dip your fries in your Frosty? That's the only explanation I have.
rockymtn devil

Post by rockymtn devil » August 28th, 2009, 9:53 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
rockymtn devil wrote: Lunch: Chicken chimichanga with green chile and an iced tea.
And the pattern continues.
It was pretty good ;)
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 29th, 2009, 12:10 am

rockymtn devil wrote:
As someone born and raised in Dublin, OH, I can't believe anyone would equate Wendy's with a :( . Did you forget to dip your fries in your Frosty? That's the only explanation I have.
I drove from Greenville, NC to Key West, FL by way of Dublin, OH in March 2006. The lacrosse incident occurred during that trip. In fact, I believe that I was standing nude and conversing with Spring Breakers in a fifth-floor, rooftop, clothing optional bar.
True story.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 29th, 2009, 12:13 am

wilson wrote:
rockymtn devil wrote:
I drove from Greenville, NC to Key West, FL by way of Dublin, OH in March 2006. The lacrosse incident occurred during that trip. In fact, I believe that I was standing nude and conversing with Spring Breakers in a fifth-floor, rooftop, clothing optional bar.
True story.
TMI!

Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » August 29th, 2009, 12:16 am

wilson wrote:
rockymtn devil wrote:
True story.
The part that gets me is by way of Dublin, OH... the rest I buy.
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » August 29th, 2009, 12:27 am

Sue71 wrote:
wilson wrote:I drove from Greenville, NC to Key West, FL by way of Dublin, OH in March 2006. The lacrosse incident occurred during that trip. In fact, I believe that I was standing nude and conversing with Spring Breakers in a fifth-floor, rooftop, clothing optional bar.
True story.
No, really. I had a good buddy that year who was born and raised in northern Ohio, mostly along the shores of Lake Erie. He is very involved with the Ohio Scuba Club (remember, this was a Maritime Studies/Nautical Archaeology program), and that year, he was awarded the Club's scholarship for the third year running. He had missed the banquet the first two times (because it was always on the leading weekend of Spring Break), and felt bad about the prospect of missing it for the third straight year. So, we piled into my big Buick Park Avenue (typical comment: "Oh! My grandmother used to have one of those!") and made the trip up. In return, his parents bought all of the gas for the trip, gave me $200 to spend along the way, and put us up in a nice mid-high range hotel in Dublin for a night. I love hotel bars, and this one was my favorite I've ever been in.
So anyway, the second night of the conference (Saturday), we stuck around until the end of the banquet so my buddy Joe could get up and accept the scholarship. Then, at 10 p.m., we pulled out of the parking lot, bound for Key West. We stopped for about 30 minutes in Cary, NC the next morning at about 8:00 to pick up our third compatriot, and then pressed on southward. At 11 p.m. Sunday night, after essentially 25 straight hours in the car, we arrived in Homestead, FL. We met a friend of Joe's for a drink and crashed for the night before pulling into Key West the next morning.
The final day of the trip, we left Florida in t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops. When we pulled back into Greenville at amount midnight on Sunday, it was thirty degrees outside, and the city was mired in three straight days' frost advisories. The other two guys had a dive safety class the next morning at 8:00, whereas I didn't have Monday class. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Total mileage: 3,793.
True story.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 29th, 2009, 7:28 am

wilson wrote:
Sue71 wrote:
wilson wrote:I drove from Greenville, NC to Key West, FL by way of Dublin, OH in March 2006. The lacrosse incident occurred during that trip. In fact, I believe that I was standing nude and conversing with Spring Breakers in a fifth-floor, rooftop, clothing optional bar.
True story.
No, really. I had a good buddy that year who was born and raised in northern Ohio, mostly along the shores of Lake Erie. He is very involved with the Ohio Scuba Club (remember, this was a Maritime Studies/Nautical Archaeology program), and that year, he was awarded the Club's scholarship for the third year running. He had missed the banquet the first two times (because it was always on the leading weekend of Spring Break), and felt bad about the prospect of missing it for the third straight year. So, we piled into my big Buick Park Avenue (typical comment: "Oh! My grandmother used to have one of those!") and made the trip up. In return, his parents bought all of the gas for the trip, gave me $200 to spend along the way, and put us up in a nice mid-high range hotel in Dublin for a night. I love hotel bars, and this one was my favorite I've ever been in.
So anyway, the second night of the conference (Saturday), we stuck around until the end of the banquet so my buddy Joe could get up and accept the scholarship. Then, at 10 p.m., we pulled out of the parking lot, bound for Key West. We stopped for about 30 minutes in Cary, NC the next morning at about 8:00 to pick up our third compatriot, and then pressed on southward. At 11 p.m. Sunday night, after essentially 25 straight hours in the car, we arrived in Homestead, FL. We met a friend of Joe's for a drink and crashed for the night before pulling into Key West the next morning.
The final day of the trip, we left Florida in t-shirts, shorts, and flip-flops. When we pulled back into Greenville at amount midnight on Sunday, it was thirty degrees outside, and the city was mired in three straight days' frost advisories. The other two guys had a dive safety class the next morning at 8:00, whereas I didn't have Monday class. :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
Total mileage: 3,793.
True story.
Wow! Wilson's Great Adventure :D

DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » August 29th, 2009, 8:45 am

Plättar (Swedish pancakes) and bacon for breakfast. Coffee.
-- DukeUsul
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » August 29th, 2009, 10:57 am

Leggo my Eggo! (Blueberry to be exact. I prefer to make my own, but these do okay in a pinch.)
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 29th, 2009, 11:00 am

I ate at Golden Corral for breakfast. I ate so much I can't remember it all, but I know I finished with a chocolate cake smothered in chocolate icing layered with chocolate chips. Mmmmmm...cake for breakfast.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » August 29th, 2009, 11:03 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I ate at Golden Corral for breakfast. I ate so much I can't remember it all, but I know I finished with a chocolate cake smothered in chocolate icing layered with chocolate chips. Mmmmmm...cake for breakfast.
I had that last weekend. Cake for breakfast that is. Strawberry cake with vanilla frosting. My favorite.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » August 29th, 2009, 11:10 am

Is it too late for breakfast now? Its 63F and raining, which has no bearing on anything other than it being cold and rainy at the moment.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » August 29th, 2009, 12:14 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:Is it too late for breakfast now? Its 63F and raining, which has no bearing on anything other than it being cold and rainy at the moment.
That's 7 x 9F. :D :D
-- Albert Einstein