Vibes needed for a cousin

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

windsor
PWing School Professor

Re: Vibes needed for a cousin

Post by windsor » August 27th, 2009, 8:20 am

TillyGalore wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:Thanks for all the vibes, peeps and lovelies. It was a tough few days, but everyone is figuring out how to get through it. My FIL took my wife's cousin out kayaking for a couple of hours and they had a long talk. The kid still has a lot to work through, but it sounds like he has a plan (community college for an associates with plans to become a cop) and my FIL will be nearby and be helping to guide him. My biggest worry was that he didn't have the motivation to go out and do something but it sounds like his mother was actually holding him back from doing anything... so now his problem is dealing with the guilt he must be feeling for being mad at her for holding him back and that little sliver of relief he's experiencing without her.

Thanks for all the thoughts.
Continued prayers and vibes for your wife's cousin.
Glad you FIL can look after him...and it sounds like a great plan for him. He has a long row to hoe, but it seems he has great family around him. Continued vibes to him and the entire family. :ymhug:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.