Video Games

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Video Games

Post by CathyCA » August 17th, 2009, 11:54 am

cl15876 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I don't play video games, but I would like to report on a video game, sort of.

The packers packed the empty game cube box. I found it in a box I opened this morning. I paid to move and store an empty game cube box.

I have no idea where the game cube is. Probably at ExLax's place in California.
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) Honey, maybe the game stop or game store -- whateva the name of that place is that all the kids know and probably some of the adults (Sham and Wilson and bjornolf come to mind), however, the mario karts sounds like fun over the internet!!! -- might take it coupled with the PS2 stuff and we can upgrade!!!!!
I asked Christian last night where the Game Cube is. He reported that he and his brother sold it to Game Stop in order to finance the purchase of their Wii system.

I've asked him to throw out the box.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 17th, 2009, 12:02 pm

CathyCA wrote:I asked Christian last night where the Game Cube is. He reported that he and his brother sold it to Game Stop in order to finance the purchase of their Wii system.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
I worship the Blue Devil!
Rolvix
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Rolvix » August 17th, 2009, 1:52 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I asked Christian last night where the Game Cube is. He reported that he and his brother sold it to Game Stop in order to finance the purchase of their Wii system.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
The box was probably worth more than the system. $-) :ymsmug:
Class of 2014
Rolvix

Post by Rolvix » August 17th, 2009, 1:53 pm

Does anyone here play FIFA?
Class of 2014
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » October 8th, 2009, 8:53 am

I've been using the Wii fit for a while, and got bored with it - going to pump and zumba classes a couple times a week it just seemed a little slow (the excercises are still great, but too much wait time picking the next one etc.)

I went out last night and bough AE Active for the Wii. Holy crap. :poo: It rocks. :-bd I started the 30 day challenge (intermediate level) and it was really good. Fast paced - combination of aerobic, strenght and flexibility....it goes form excercise to excercise quickly. Apparenlty the workout changes every day. They are supposed to be 20 minute workouts but It took me about 30 minutes to do it (will take less next time - I had to watch a couple of the how to segments) . It comes with a resistance which is adequate (I'll probably get a real one). I will probably by a real one. A strap on thing for your leg (the numchuck goes in it for some workouts) - you can integrate the balance board if you have one (not required). I was sweating my buns off at the end of the workout. :D

There are preset workouts in addition to the 30 day challenge (an assortment of levels and target areas) plus (I love this) you can customize your own workouts by dragging and dropping excercises from the list.

It was 50 bucks at best buy. I give this one multiple thumbs up :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » October 9th, 2009, 9:07 am

I have a suspicion that within the next month or two I am gonna be a part timer in this Wii world, despite my best efforts up to now to resist.
I figured in time my efforts to resist will go along the wayside like my fight against cassettes v vinyl, CD's replacing cassettes, Being land line-less, TV-setless, and the list goes on... obviously