Status Check!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Status Check!

Post by DukePA » February 18th, 2016, 11:07 am

devildeac wrote:Loathsome, cheating, mouth-breathing, knuckle-dragging, moronic, irrational, ugly-garbed, hypocritical, dump-dwelling, illegitimate sub-humanoids can take the fire and brimstone highway to Hades. Today and forever. And I'm being kind this am.
The prophet DD, speaketh da truth! Stay in Hell carolina! Stay in Hell!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 18th, 2016, 11:12 am

Miles wrote:Miss you all!

WOW! What a game!
We miss you too! Join us in chat; it's always fun :) GO DUKE!!!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » February 18th, 2016, 2:50 pm

Back where they belong.

Returned to Sender?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 18th, 2016, 3:01 pm

Awesome IC quotation-

"Hope he retires after they win the championship with Giles and company next year. Wow if this is a down year for duke, k really is the class of college coaches. Now I know how the rest of the ACC felt about Dean. They know there just isn't much chance of success until "the man" is gone. K is THE man even with 3 other hall of fame coaches in the ACC and it is not even close. K eats Roy's lunch and then pats Wanda on the butt."
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 19th, 2016, 8:38 am

DukePA wrote:Awesome IC quotation-

"Hope he retires after they win the championship with Giles and company next year. Wow if this is a down year for duke, k really is the class of college coaches. Now I know how the rest of the ACC felt about Dean. They know there just isn't much chance of success until "the man" is gone. K is THE man even with 3 other hall of fame coaches in the ACC and it is not even close. K eats Roy's lunch and then pats Wanda on the butt."

That's a great quote, except that Coach K and Mickie's marriage is a love story for the ages. He wouldn't even go near the second part of that last sentence. . .

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » February 19th, 2016, 9:54 am

Yep - still smiling!

:D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :D :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Life is good!
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 19th, 2016, 11:11 am

CathyCA wrote:

That's a great quote, except that Coach K and Mickie's marriage is a love story for the ages. He wouldn't even go near the second part of that last sentence. . .

Oh, I know. I just thought it was hilarious :)
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 19th, 2016, 4:19 pm

CathyCA wrote:

No offense intended. It never occurred to me that Coach K would ever do anything like that. To me, it shows how bothered the IC fans are by how much better Coach K is than Roy. Even they can't deny it any longer.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 20th, 2016, 10:00 am

And I know that you didn't intend anything negative by posting that. I just wanted to note how very different Coach K is from how the IC people think he is, even in the best light they can portray him.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukePA

Post by DukePA » February 20th, 2016, 11:00 am

CathyCA wrote:And I know that you didn't intend anything negative by posting that. I just wanted to note how very different Coach K is from how the IC people think he is, even in the best light they can portray him.

No doubt about that. They have serious issues over there and it's too bad that I can't slip antipsychotics on all of them :)
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 20th, 2016, 11:53 am

Awesome Game!!!!!!!!!!!

I was in Elizabethtown, NC (My BirthFamily lives there)..... and I was visiting My Uncle TJ in the small hospital in Bladen County.

TJ was released Friday!!!

GTHC

Go Duke Go

#GTHC
#GoDukeGo :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :duke: :duke: