Four legged vibes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: Four legged vibes

Post by DukieInKansas » July 15th, 2014, 3:41 pm

IowaDevil wrote:Wonderful news! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

What she said!
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 15th, 2014, 4:43 pm

windsor wrote:I am happy to report that the CTN Vibes have worked their magic. It turns out that the infection we saw was secondary to an enlarged prostate....
Which we can easily fix. B-)

I am relieved beyond words... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Wow. A major relief. Thanks for letting us know, Windsor. Continued vibes for you and your baby. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 16th, 2014, 1:18 am

Wow! I'm REALLY late to this party!!!! So happy my vibes would have just been superfluous. Windsor, you have been such a guiding light for us around our house as we try to time everything for letting our faithful labs go while all the time you were trying to calm your own fears and sadness. You are a sweetheart.

We're on the job now, though. Keep us posted on Jester's progress. You guys don't deserve this. So happy this is fixable!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 16th, 2014, 7:51 am

I could not figure out why I was so totally exhausted last night - it finally dawned on me that it had been over a year (starting with Dylan) since I was not hyper vigilant over the health of one dog or another. I guess I was not aware of the level of stress that was producing. Really enjoyed hanging on the couch with the hunk of labby love.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 16th, 2014, 9:30 am

windsor wrote:I could not figure out why I was so totally exhausted last night - it finally dawned on me that it had been over a year (starting with Dylan) since I was not hyper vigilant over the health of one dog or another. I guess I was not aware of the level of stress that was producing. Really enjoyed hanging on the couch with the hunk of labby love.
Vibes for you, Windsor. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 16th, 2014, 10:15 am

windsor wrote:I am happy to report that the CTN Vibes have worked their magic. It turns out that the infection we saw was secondary to an enlarged prostate....
Which we can easily fix. B-)

I am relieved beyond words... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Best news tops the day!!! :ymhug: :happy-bouncyblue: :O3
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 16th, 2014, 11:00 am

Good News!!!! :happy-bouncyblue: :O3