Happy Birthday Knights68

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Happy Birthday Knights68

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 24th, 2009, 4:49 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Knights68.
Happy Birthday to you.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
:o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o) :o)
:ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Happy Birthday, and many more!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 24th, 2009, 6:00 pm

cl15876 wrote:Knights68 - So you know, I know CathyCA would have already sang YOU a Happy Birthday song and sent wishes to you early this morning, but her computer decided to misbehave last night and we've been trying to get it fixed ever since, but wanted to let you know that she is clamoring at the bit to get back online and send her wishes to you!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
All that is true, and just so you know, Knights68, this is my inaugural post on the internet since undergoing an involuntary 24.5 hour hiatus from the internet and having to do a system recovery with the nice lady from HP. When I finish this greeting, I'll skip over to Facebook and sing you my special Facebook birthday greeting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KNIGHTS68
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Eat lots of cake! Open lots of presents! Celebrate!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » June 24th, 2009, 9:56 pm

CathyCA wrote:
cl15876 wrote:Knights68 - So you know, I know CathyCA would have already sang YOU a Happy Birthday song and sent wishes to you early this morning, but her computer decided to misbehave last night and we've been trying to get it fixed ever since, but wanted to let you know that she is clamoring at the bit to get back online and send her wishes to you!!!! :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
All that is true, and just so you know, Knights68, this is my inaugural post on the internet since undergoing an involuntary 24.5 hour hiatus from the internet and having to do a system recovery with the nice lady from HP. When I finish this greeting, I'll skip over to Facebook and sing you my special Facebook birthday greeting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DEAR KNIGHTS68
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

Eat lots of cake! Open lots of presents! Celebrate!
Excellent, thanks Cathy!!!!!!!!!
The "cake" (ice cream sammie) and the present was flippin awesome, as was the movie we watched (Gran Torino).