Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: True Blue 'Cue Crew Tailgate - Stanford Victory Edition

Post by CathyCA » September 12th, 2011, 11:06 am

My photos are up on Facebook.

<rant>
I've tried not to tag all of them, but I've tagged enough so that those of you who are in them can find the album. Facebook has done a really weird thing. It lets me prevent other people from tagging my pictures, but it doesn't prevent the friends of my friends whom I've tagged from commenting on my pics. So, I have all of these strangers to me commenting on my photos. It kind of creeps me out.

I may go in and delete all tags if it continues. I'll likely delete the comments of those who are strangers to me, too.

You all please tell your friends who are not my Facebook friends: it weirds me out that they are commenting on pictures in my photo album when I don't know these people. It's kind of like they've wandered into the back door at my house uninvited while I'm entertaining you at a dinner party. It's creepy and rude.

I think I'll send a message to the Facebook people about this little issue.

</rant>

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 12th, 2011, 11:08 am

My photos are up on Facebook.

<rant>
I've tried not to tag all of them, but I've tagged enough so that those of you who are in them can find the album. Facebook has done a really weird thing. It lets me prevent other people from tagging my pictures, but it doesn't prevent the friends of my friends whom I've tagged from commenting on my pics. So, I have all of these strangers to me commenting on my photos. It kind of creeps me out.

I may go in and delete all tags if it continues. I'll likely delete the comments of those who are strangers to me, too.

You all please tell your friends who are not my Facebook friends: it weirds me out that they are commenting on pictures in my photo album when I don't know these people. It's kind of like they've wandered into the back door at my house uninvited while I'm entertaining you at a dinner party. It's creepy and rude.

I think I'll send a message to the Facebook people about this little issue.

</rant>

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » September 12th, 2011, 11:50 am

Sorry about the double post.

I've gone through the labyrinth that is the Facebook help center. It is anything but helpful. I wish I still lived out there. It would be easier to drive to their offices to explain the problem.

I went in and deleted the comments that those who are strangers to me made on my photo album. It was just creeping me out.

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 12th, 2011, 12:06 pm

CathyCA wrote:Sorry about the double post.

I've gone through the labyrinth that is the Facebook help center. It is anything but helpful. I wish I still lived out there. It would be easier to drive to their offices to explain the problem.

I went in and deleted the comments that those who are strangers to me made on my photo album. It was just creeping me out.

:occasion-happyhalloween:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 12th, 2011, 12:09 pm

So glad everyone had a great time at tailgate.

Anyone going to the BC game?
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 12th, 2011, 1:08 pm

Tons of pics taken, I have several posted as well on CrazieTalk's FB page. http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Crazie ... 0893144629

Wanted to post this one since we only get to see Bob once a year. :happy-bouncyblue:
BobAndCL.jpg
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 12th, 2011, 2:06 pm

Thats a great photo!!!! :D
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » September 12th, 2011, 2:32 pm

CathyCA wrote:Sorry about the double post.

Were the comments positive? or Negative? Hopefully, no Tarheel ugly comments. Banish those.
GTHC.
I am sure you had great pics on your FB.