67%
No
33%

Total votes: 12
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: Urinal/Sink

Post by bjornolf » June 16th, 2009, 10:08 am

I just meant that he'd be able to tell you what sick :o3 :o3 we guys are. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 16th, 2009, 10:22 am

bjornolf wrote:I just meant that he'd be able to tell you what sick :o3 :o3 we guys are. ;)

%%-
You think I hadn't already figured THAT out on my own?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » June 16th, 2009, 3:53 pm

We had a sink in my dorm room my freshmen year. I looked at my roommate and said: "Yeah dude, I wouldn't keep your tooth brush over there if I were you." The sink was the preferred urinal when we were partying. Going out into the hallways to walk down to the restroom was too much of a risk. I've also used it during stealth mode on the phone.
sMiles
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 18th, 2009, 6:33 pm

Miles wrote:We had a sink in my dorm room my freshmen year. I looked at my roommate and said: "Yeah dude, I wouldn't keep your tooth brush over there if I were you." The sink was the preferred urinal when we were partying. Going out into the hallways to walk down to the restroom was too much of a risk. I've also used it during stealth mode on the phone.
MILES - THAT IS JUST PLAIN GROSS... but hilarious that someone would not have the GPA to figure out the rest of that story ....... YUCKKKKK ... hats off to you for trying and I guess the trees were too far away, so a guy has to do what a guy has to do (stealth as it may be), yes, NOW, I'm watching my back .....v :D
Miles

Post by Miles » June 19th, 2009, 8:37 am

cl15876 wrote:
Miles wrote:We had a sink in my dorm room my freshmen year. I looked at my roommate and said: "Yeah dude, I wouldn't keep your tooth brush over there if I were you." The sink was the preferred urinal when we were partying. Going out into the hallways to walk down to the restroom was too much of a risk. I've also used it during stealth mode on the phone.
MILES - THAT IS JUST PLAIN GROSS... but hilarious that someone would not have the GPA to figure out the rest of that story ....... YUCKKKKK ... hats off to you for trying and I guess the trees were too far away, so a guy has to do what a guy has to do (stealth as it may be), yes, NOW, I'm watching my back .....v :D
I always understood that urine was pretty much sterile unless you had a kidney or bladder infection. Besides, it's like it was a bucket. It had a drain, the faucet worked. The real problem was it's close proximity to the dorm window.
sMiles