Vibes for CathyCA

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: Vibes for CathyCA

Post by DukePA » July 15th, 2011, 8:45 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:What a wonderful sentiment for a lady who meant so much to you and your family.

Tomorrow will be a hard day for you; we are all sending prayers, vibes, and much love in your direction. :pray: :wizard: :ymhug: :x
For sure. Love you, Cathy!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 15th, 2011, 9:57 pm

What a wonderful story. I know you and your family will miss Aunt Marg. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :ymhug: :ymhug:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 16th, 2011, 7:26 am

ArkieDukie wrote:She sounds like such a wonderful woman, CathyCA. You are truly blessed that she was a part of your life. :ymhug:

Thank you, AD. I am blessed!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 16th, 2011, 7:27 am

lawgrad91 wrote:What a wonderful sentiment for a lady who meant so much to you and your family.

Tomorrow will be a hard day for you; we are all sending prayers, vibes, and much love in your direction. :pray: :wizard: :ymhug: :x

Thank you, LG91. I especially need those vibes as I drive through Virginia this afternoon.

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 16th, 2011, 7:28 am

DukePA wrote:

For sure. Love you, Cathy!
Thanks, DukePA. I love you, too!

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 16th, 2011, 7:28 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:What a wonderful story. I know you and your family will miss Aunt Marg. I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. :ymhug: :ymhug:
Thank you for your kind thoughts, VDB.

~ James Naismith
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » July 16th, 2011, 8:09 am

I know you brought as much joy to Aunt Marg as she did to you, Cathy. My thoughts are with you today. Thanks for sharing your beautiful memories with us. Safe travels. :ymhug:
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 16th, 2011, 8:15 am

I wouldn't change a thing. Life memories are what it's all about and these were remarkable for you and your family.
May you keep them always.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 16th, 2011, 3:05 pm

Thinking about you today and how proud your mom will be as you speak. Your account brought back many similar memories of my own with my grandmother and aunts and made me recall how lucky I was to have them to depend on. Warm and fuzzy. I bet it will do the same for lots of others. Good luck. See you soon.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 17th, 2011, 10:47 pm

shereec wrote:I know you brought as much joy to Aunt Marg as she did to you, Cathy. My thoughts are with you today. Thanks for sharing your beautiful memories with us. Safe travels. :ymhug:

Thank you, ShereeC!

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 17th, 2011, 10:47 pm

captmojo wrote:I wouldn't change a thing. Life memories are what it's all about and these were remarkable for you and your family.
May you keep them always.
Thank you, Capt!

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 17th, 2011, 10:48 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Thinking about you today and how proud your mom will be as you speak. Your account brought back many similar memories of my own with my grandmother and aunts and made me recall how lucky I was to have them to depend on. Warm and fuzzy. I bet it will do the same for lots of others. Good luck. See you soon.
Love, Ima

Thank you, Ima!

~ James Naismith