A good review never hurts

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: A good review never hurts

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 6th, 2009, 1:17 pm

Will any video be taken of the plays, and if so will it be available?
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 6th, 2009, 1:46 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Will any video be taken of the plays, and if so will it be available?
Videos of the plays I'm not worried about, but would like to see.

It's videos of Ozzie, Miles and the other CT folks descending on the poor, little town of Salisbury and their police department that I am worried about.- :roll: :oops: :lol:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 6th, 2009, 7:17 pm

I hope y'all are having fun tonight. I can't wait to read a CT review!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 6th, 2009, 10:16 pm

bjornolf wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:What Ozzie said. Miles, I'll PM you my cell phone number.
Ah, come on, you mean we can't ALL have it? From what I've heard, some of the guys on here would DEFINITELY be callin'. :-c On second thought, maybe you'd better not post it. :-o

%%-
She posted on FB this morning! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 6th, 2009, 10:21 pm

Lisa - this is excellent! Congratulations! Can you call me or PM me to call you so I can understand the 29+ emotional levels? OMG, I thought I was starting to get a grip on this, but now you have scared me..... guess there is always more to learn....
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 7th, 2009, 12:30 am

Kudo's to BostonDevil for writing a fabulous play! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:

A thoroughly enjoyable evening was had by all! It was great to finally meet BD and Miles, along with BD's parents and Miles's old/new girlfriend Kelly, as well as see Tilly again! Did I mention that a great time was had by all?!!!!!?! :D :D :D :D :D :D
Attachments
060609165944.jpg
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » June 7th, 2009, 8:55 am

cl15876 wrote:Lisa - this is excellent! Congratulations! Can you call me or PM me to call you so I can understand the 29+ emotional levels? OMG, I thought I was starting to get a grip on this, but now you have scared me..... guess there is always more to learn....
eHarmony? Have you seen the commercials?
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 7th, 2009, 9:50 am

Bostondevil wrote:
cl15876 wrote:Lisa - this is excellent! Congratulations! Can you call me or PM me to call you so I can understand the 29+ emotional levels? OMG, I thought I was starting to get a grip on this, but now you have scared me..... guess there is always more to learn....
eHarmony? Have you seen the commercials?
:oops: Now that you mention it, yes it has been a long time since I saw one of those and I do believe I L-) remember something about 29+ levels of compatibility being said :ymblushing: ..... I don't normally pay attention to those commercials too much, but when I read the news article again, thanks for connecting the dots for me! :ymblushing:
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 7th, 2009, 10:53 am

BD's play was awesome!! Love how she took a dig at the holes by mentioning Duhon's lay-up. :D :D :D :D :D

As Ozzie mentioned, it was great to meet Miles and his girl. Dude's been in town one week and he already has a girlfriend. Okay, so there is more to the story, but I'll let him tell it.

It was great to see BD and her family again. Excited to see them all again in July when she is back here with the family.

Ozzie, thanks for the ride. You're the BESTEST!
I worship the Blue Devil!
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » June 8th, 2009, 5:33 pm

"Almost Made in Heaven" was awesome! Had a great time meeting Ozzie, Tilly, and BD (with family!) even though we had to depart suddenly. Hope we didn't miss any more shenanigans after the show. Can't wait for fall and Brunchgates. Ozzie, that check will be in the mail as soon as I get my NC checks ordered. :-)

Cheers!!!
sMiles
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 8th, 2009, 5:36 pm

Miles wrote:"Almost Made in Heaven" was awesome! Had a great time meeting Ozzie, Tilly, and BD (with family!) even though we had to depart suddenly. Hope we didn't miss any more shenanigans after the show. Can't wait for fall and Brunchgates. Ozzie, that check will be in the mail as soon as I get my NC checks ordered. :-)

Cheers!!!
Great, but feel free to use up your old California checks if the account is still open. 8-)

Sue71

Post by Sue71 » June 8th, 2009, 5:40 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Miles wrote:"Almost Made in Heaven" was awesome! Had a great time meeting Ozzie, Tilly, and BD (with family!) even though we had to depart suddenly. Hope we didn't miss any more shenanigans after the show. Can't wait for fall and Brunchgates. Ozzie, that check will be in the mail as soon as I get my NC checks ordered. :-)

Cheers!!!
Great, but feel free to use up your old California checks if the account is still open. 8-)
Ozzie, did he mooch off you? Did he not learn any manners from me while he was here?
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 8th, 2009, 5:46 pm

Sue71 wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:

Cheers!!!
Ozzie, did he mooch off you? Did he not learn any manners from me while he was here?
No, he didn't mooch. He's contributing to the Brunchgate tent. His, and other future contributions, will be going to pay for food and beverage for us to enjoy.

Sue71

Post by Sue71 » June 8th, 2009, 6:04 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Sue71 wrote:

No, he didn't mooch. He's contributing to the Brunchgate tent. His, and other future contributions, will be going to pay for food and beverage for us to enjoy.
Ok then he is not in the doghouse. For now. :ymdevil:

Though, what is this about his abrupt departure?
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
McGrupp
PW in training
PW in training

Post by McGrupp » June 8th, 2009, 11:29 pm

Bostondevil wrote:It's Elisabeth but otherwise

http://www.salisburypost.com/Lifestyle/ ... ity-review
Argh, bummed I missed the show. Congratulations!

I saw a great play in Charleston last week, part of the Spoleto festival. It's called "Good Cop, Bad Cop." In a nutshell, it's a theater/film combination piece in which the screen shows reality-show style interviews with the characters while the characters on stage act - literally - like cats and dogs. Sounds weird, I know, but it's hilarious and actually quite poignant. I may try to talk our local community theater into putting it on.