Vibes for my parents' dog...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Vibes for my parents' dog...

Post by CathyCA » June 20th, 2009, 10:44 am

bjornolf wrote:Thanks for all the vibes and prayers. Lulu's doing much better, and she even got to be the ring girl at my parents' vow renewal at their 40th anniversary party. How cool is that? ;)

:o3

%%-
That's GOOD news.

Do you have pictures to share?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 20th, 2009, 11:50 am

bjornolf wrote:Thanks for all the vibes and prayers. Lulu's doing much better, and she even got to be the ring girl at my parents' vow renewal at their 40th anniversary party. How cool is that? ;)

:o3

%%-

Yay!!! Glad Lulu is doing better, and I'm sure it is a huge relief for your parents.
I worship the Blue Devil!
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » June 20th, 2009, 5:06 pm

bjornolf wrote:Hey, all. I don't usually do this, but my parents' service dog, a darling little corgi named Lulu, is in the vet hospital with pancreatitis. She does everything for them, and she's so sweet, and not very old (about 8). So, if we could have some vibes for the little pooch, I'd appreciate it. :o3

%%-
Very sorry to hear this news. Sending Major good vibes to you and Lulu. Sending them right now.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.