Charlie Sheen

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: Charlie Sheen

Post by wilson » February 24th, 2011, 11:06 pm

...sumbitch finally cost himself his job.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/24/two-a ... on/?hpt=C2
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 24th, 2011, 11:21 pm

wilson wrote:...sumbitch finally cost himself his job.
http://insidetv.ew.com/2011/02/24/two-a ... on/?hpt=C2
Yup, way to go dipshit. Enjoy your diseases.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 25th, 2011, 12:19 am

Oh boy.

Not good.

I liked him so much, but he has problems that I don't want to deal with.

So long, Charlie.

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » February 25th, 2011, 12:52 am

CathyCA wrote:Oh boy.

Not good.

I liked him so much, but he has problems that I don't want to deal with.

So long, Charlie.

Agreed. Wow. Talk about delusional. I can see where being a "bad boy" could be very attracting to a woman. But to rise to that level of narcissism and delusion on an incredibly public stage. Dude, you just blew it.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » February 25th, 2011, 12:10 pm

Hopefully he will get his shit together, mend some fences, and then the show can come back next season.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » February 25th, 2011, 2:49 pm

colchar wrote:Hopefully he will get his shit together, mend some fences, and then the show can come back next season.
Those fences will be awfully hard to mend. His anti-Semitic remarks about the show's head writer, for example, were deplorable.
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » February 25th, 2011, 11:14 pm

wilson wrote:
colchar wrote:Hopefully he will get his shit together, mend some fences, and then the show can come back next season.
Those fences will be awfully hard to mend. His anti-Semitic remarks about the show's head writer, for example, were deplorable.
Hopefully he will get his shit together, become a productive person again and not become a sad Hollywood story along the vein of Judy Garland or Heath Ledger.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 26th, 2011, 7:16 am

Nope. Hollywood is forgiving, but not THAT forgiving.

He's not all that and a bag of chips. There are other talented actors in Hollywood who have their lives together. Now that the studio has given up on him, he's done.

Next?
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » February 26th, 2011, 12:27 pm

CathyCA wrote:

He's not all that and a bag of chips. There are other talented actors in Hollywood who have their lives together. Now that the studio has given up on him, he's done.

Next?

I think the studio will do whatever it can to help mend the fences. The show it too popular and makes far too much money for them to walk away from it. Short of him diddling a goat on the set I'm fairly certain the studio will chase the almighty dollar and will find a way to either ignore or rationalize his behavior.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 26th, 2011, 1:28 pm

colchar wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

Next?

I think the studio will do whatever it can to help mend the fences. The show it too popular and makes far too much money for them to walk away from it. Short of him diddling a goat on the set I'm fairly certain the studio will chase the almighty dollar and will find a way to either ignore or rationalize his behavior.
I think that the studio is done with him. I think they already tried to find a way to mend fences, and then he went on his anti-Semitic tirade against the show's brilliant writer, Chuck Lorre, on the radio this week. Sheen is toast.

Next?

~ James Naismith
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » February 26th, 2011, 2:04 pm

Yep. If it were up to me he'd be toast, fer sher. Let's face it, the show is brilliantly funny, but most anybody could deliver those lines they're so good. It's the writer who is everything. I think the kid's lines are the funniest. I thought when he got older they'd have problems fitting him in, but that writer has known just what to do with him. I snorted my coffee last week when he said to his father, "I'm not saying that, It would just redumbdant!"!

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » February 26th, 2011, 6:28 pm

I really hope the studio sticks to their guns and cancels the show - or goes on without Sheen. They cannot let him get away with the vitriol he's been spewing. Firing the creator/producer in order to keep Sheen will effectively reward his narcissistic behavior. That can only make his behavior worse. :9f:
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Miles

Post by Miles » February 27th, 2011, 7:40 am

CathyCA wrote:
?
I don't CathyCA, we are talking about a town filled with people that forgave Roman Polanski.
sMiles
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » February 27th, 2011, 8:03 pm

EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » February 28th, 2011, 9:13 am

Turns out he's coming out with a book. That explains a lot of this. Plus, rumor is he's trying to get out of his contract to go back to work in movies? This whole "lashing out" thing may be his greatest acting job ever.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 28th, 2011, 9:24 am

Apparently this morning he said by Tuesday, he would be suing the studio and they would change their name from Warner Brothers to Charlie Brothers.

I heard this on the radio and don't know what morning program he was on. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » February 28th, 2011, 9:37 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Apparently this morning he said by Tuesday, he would be suing the studio and they would change their name from Warner Brothers to Charlie Brothers.

He also says that if he returns to 'Two and a Half Men', he wants a raise, from $1.8 million per episode to $3 million. When an incredulous host asked, "You want a raise?", Crazy Chucky replied, "Yeah. Look what they put me through."
8-| ~X( :)) :facepalm3: 8-} :ymapplause:
http://www.accessatlanta.com/celebritie ... id=thbz_hm
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » February 28th, 2011, 10:35 am

I have never watched "Two and a Half Men." Is it all that and a bag of chips? :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » February 28th, 2011, 11:30 am

lawgrad91 wrote:I have never watched "Two and a Half Men." Is it all that and a bag of chips? :9f:

Depending on your sense of humor it can be hysterically funny.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » February 28th, 2011, 11:41 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Apparently this morning he said by Tuesday, he would be suing the studio and they would change their name from Warner Brothers to Charlie Brothers.

He was on TODAY this morning. You could probably watch that train wreck on HULU.com.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.