Vibes for Windsor

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: Vibes for Windsor

Post by bjornolf » May 21st, 2009, 12:16 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Sue71 wrote:Windsor don't need no stinkin' vibes. She's awesome!

(But here are some vibes just in case! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: )
Sue - YOU ARE A SHIT! I had to squint and find magnifying glass to let these week ass eyes see your LITTLE NOTE! :D It is a bitch to get OLD!
Go read the joke thread. That's "Ms. THE Schitt" to you. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 21st, 2009, 12:18 pm

unfortunately, she sucked me in with curiosity and that brilliant thought didn't occur to me! :D She GOT ME! :D
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » May 21st, 2009, 1:38 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Sue71 wrote:Windsor don't need no stinkin' vibes. She's awesome!

(But here are some vibes just in case! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: )
Sue - YOU ARE A SHIT! I had to squint and find magnifying glass to let these week ass eyes see your LITTLE NOTE! :D It is a bitch to get OLD!
Don't you go calling my friend Sue a SHIT! Do it again and I'll arrange a plank walking for you! ;)

Thanks, Oz! But first, make sure there's a b-(

:D :D :D
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 21st, 2009, 2:03 pm

Best of luck to you, Windsor. Strong vibes coming to you from St. Louis!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 21st, 2009, 5:03 pm

Vibes to my future Mom-in-Law. By the way, where the heck is Wifey these days?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 21st, 2009, 5:07 pm

colchar wrote:Vibes to my future Mom-in-Law. By the way, where the heck is Wifey these days?
Dude, don't you read the threads? Windsor told us. She's off partying after exams ended. Sheesh, man, even I know where your intended is! Get a grip, man. ;)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 21st, 2009, 5:51 pm

bjornolf wrote:
colchar wrote:Vibes to my future Mom-in-Law. By the way, where the heck is Wifey these days?
Dude, don't you read the threads? Windsor told us. She's off partying after exams ended. Sheesh, man, even I know where your intended is! Get a grip, man. ;)

%%-
She's been camping at Grandfather Mountain (not sure where she got the camping gene - my idea of 'roughing it' is a hotel without room service)

Meanwhile on the interview front - all seemed to go very well. One of them got pushed off until tomorrow morning (the easiest of them IMHO). I don't mind interviews. My current boss told me of all the people she has ever interviewed I act the most like I really am - she knew what she was getting :-bd

I did a little sluething and there is one internal and one external candidate. Company policy is an internal qualified applicant is gets interviewed. He is only scheduled to speak to three people - the lowest level folks - not the guys with the big desks. The external is only talking to one person. I expect they are interested in the external as backfill for my spot should it be vacant.

I should get geek credit for being able to figure all that out - I scanned the slots in our most logical conference rooms (because I can see who has the conference rooms booked but not what an individual is doing) and read the descriptions. snicker. Now if they've decided to do an interview in one of the other buildings I wouldn't see it but that is unlikely at best.

Looking for a decision late next week. I'm feeling good but keep the vibes coming because if I have to work with my new boss I will pitch her out a window. She is a total idiot. She thinks she is gods gift.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 21st, 2009, 6:02 pm

bjornolf wrote:

%%-

Actually, I haven't had as much time lately to read threads as I would like. And I did know she was away but, for some reason, thought she was due back by now.

Plus, I like to give her her own space so don't always have her schedule memorized ;)
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 21st, 2009, 7:57 pm

More pre-Madagascar vibes headed your way!! ^:)^ ^:)^ :-bd :-bd
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » May 21st, 2009, 9:09 pm

Hope the interviews went well and vibes for a good one tomorrow!
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » May 22nd, 2009, 12:28 am

Sorry I missed this before the majority of your interviews, but now I'm sending vibes that the hiring managers are wise, sensible people who will hire the most qualified person - WINDSOR - for the job.

Good luck! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :ymapplause:
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 22nd, 2009, 6:34 am

More vibes and prayers!

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 22nd, 2009, 7:03 am

Georgia's puppy licks, yips, and thoughts are coming your way.

On a side note: if she's 40 pounds, is she still a puppy? :o3
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 22nd, 2009, 7:55 am

My lab is 3 years old. He weighs 92 pounds and believe me, he is still a puppy!

Lavabe wrote:Georgia's puppy licks, yips, and thoughts are coming your way.

On a side note: if she's 40 pounds, is she still a puppy? :o3
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 22nd, 2009, 12:50 pm

Windsor, how did the interview go this morning?
I worship the Blue Devil!
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 22nd, 2009, 1:08 pm

Gosh! Been a housewife all my life and married to an academic. All this corporate ladder intrigue is fascinating to me. I don't know how you guys DO it!!! But my vibes continue to flow for you, Windsor. I bet you nailed it this morning. Keep us posted.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 22nd, 2009, 1:59 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Windsor, how did the interview go this morning?
I think it went pretty well. I am cautiously optimistic. They finish interviewing next week...knowing the parties involved they will decide quickly. Then it goes to HR (our HR department is sssslllloooowwww). Since the hiring manager's BOSS is the one who told me to post for the position that is certainly a good sign. There is another internal candidate...he posted out to it on his own (and would actually do a pretty decent job) there are two external candidates who are at a real disadvantage - I would say it is between me and Inhouse guy. Either of us would do a very good job...I just hope that the powers that be think I would do a better job. Fingers crossed...let the waiting game begin. :ympray: :-ss
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 22nd, 2009, 2:21 pm

windsor wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:Windsor, how did the interview go this morning?
I think it went pretty well. I am cautiously optimistic. They finish interviewing next week...knowing the parties involved they will decide quickly. Then it goes to HR (our HR department is sssslllloooowwww). Since the hiring manager's BOSS is the one who told me to post for the position that is certainly a good sign. There is another internal candidate...he posted out to it on his own (and would actually do a pretty decent job) there are two external candidates who are at a real disadvantage - I would say it is between me and Inhouse guy. Either of us would do a very good job...I just hope that the powers that be think I would do a better job. Fingers crossed...let the waiting game begin. :ympray: :-ss
Will continue to send vibes to you, and especially to the powers that to pick you.

Pick Windsor!
Pick Windsor!
Pick Windsor!
Pick Windsor!
Pick Windsor!
Pick Windsor!
I worship the Blue Devil!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 22nd, 2009, 2:34 pm

I'll second that! Come on, chant it with me! ;)

Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor!
Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor! Pick Windsor!

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 22nd, 2009, 4:11 pm

You guys make me smile! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D