Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Re: God Speed Jim

Post by EarlJam » June 28th, 2010, 8:43 am

Sis,

I am just now reading this and just want to offer my condolences at the highest level. I am so sorry. Definite prayers and vibes a million being sent to you and the entire family.

God Bless,

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 30th, 2010, 8:48 am

I haven't stopped by CTN in a while, so I'm late to the thread.

Belated though they may be, I send love and support and my deepest sympathies to your entire family. What a horrible tragedy. I hope the love and comfort of friends, cyber and otherwise, can ease your grief in some small way.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 1st, 2010, 9:58 am

DukePA arrived safely last night. Our son will be traveling this morning. The funeral is this afternoon. The family is holding up fairly well. After the service, we are gathering with family and friends. My brother's son in law, who is a chef, prepared a lot of good eats. I helped him last night do prep till about 11:30. Our family will be heading home, late afternoon. My niece will stay with her mom and dad a few more days, then head back to her home in Maryland. This will begin the really rough time for my great nephews, n and my brother and my sister in law.

Thanks for all the prayers and vibes. They were and are needed. :ymhug:
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » July 1st, 2010, 10:07 am

Very Duke Blue wrote:DukePA arrived safely last night. Our son will be traveling this morning. The funeral is this afternoon. The family is holding up fairly well. After the service, we are gathering with family and friends. My brother's son in law, who is a chef, prepared a lot of good eats. I helped him last night do prep till about 11:30. Our family will be heading home, late afternoon. My niece will stay with her mom and dad a few more days, then head back to her home in Maryland. This will begin the really rough time for my great nephews, n and my brother and my sister in law.

Thanks for all the prayers and vibes. They were and are needed. :ymhug:
VDB, DukePA, many more hugs, prayers, and vibes as you get through this difficult time. If you need me, call "home". ;) ;)

:ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard: :ymhug: :YMPRAY: :wizard:
I worship the Blue Devil!