Separating :(

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Re: Separating :(

Post by captmojo » June 15th, 2010, 6:10 am

I am truly sorry to read of your pain. I hope you are both making the best decision that can be reached.

Remember that sometimes the answer to prayer is...No. :(
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 15th, 2010, 9:42 pm

Chris,

I'm sorry to hear this. Even if it is amicable, I know there is pain involved. Your CTN family is here for you. :ymhug: from Kansas.
Life is good!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 15th, 2010, 10:06 pm

Told my mom tonight, it went much better than I was dreading. Gets easier everyday as the reality of it sets in (although since everyone is still living under this roof it's a weird reality). At this point I'm just looking forward to having the first few nights of this place to myself, so I can finally cope with it tangibly. Anyways...you guys have helped make this so much easier. Thanks tons again. The only way things could be even more carthartic is if this situation had happened closer to football season. Damn you July, damn you August! (Not you A.W.)
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » June 15th, 2010, 10:36 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Told my mom tonight, it went much better than I was dreading. Gets easier everyday as the reality of it sets in (although since everyone is still living under this roof it's a weird reality). At this point I'm just looking forward to having the first few nights of this place to myself, so I can finally cope with it tangibly. Anyways...you guys have helped make this so much easier. Thanks tons again. The only way things could be even more carthartic is if this situation had happened closer to football season. Damn you July, damn you August! (Not you A.W.)
Head on down the island anytime, okay?
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 16th, 2010, 12:00 am

I can understand your eagerness to get going. Whenever I know something is inevitable, I always want to get on with it ASAP. Still, this adjustment period is probably good for the kids. And good that it is taking place during vacation from school. September will be fresh and new for everybody.

Now.....go paint something!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Miles

Post by Miles » June 16th, 2010, 8:47 am

Hi Chris,

Back from my vacation today and this was the first thread that caught my eye. My heart goes out to you buddy and you know that we're always here for ya. Don't ever hesitate to to reach out to me. You're a good man.
sMiles