RIP, Claudo

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Turk
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Re: RIP, Claudo

Post by Turk » May 11th, 2010, 7:24 pm

Wilson, so sorry - will do. No higher tribute possible from the Turk roost. Sounds like the Earl of York had hisself quite a run.... Just a little bit short (but close enough) of "100 years of good living plus 1 extra year to repent..."

In fact, I'll add this to my bucket list, since thoughts seem to be running that way today:

8. Take Wilson's "Claudo" post, replace with "Turk", and have not-so-young grandbaby Turks submit as factual obituary sometime down the road when my number comes up.... (all except the Cheez-its part... meh)

Thoughts, prayers, and vibes....
"The idea is that you are better today than you were yesterday."
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 12th, 2010, 8:34 pm

Sorry for your loss, wilson. Sounds like your grandfather was a great guy. Vibes to you and your family.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » May 18th, 2010, 10:59 am

I just wanted to thank everyone for the plant you sent my family. It arrived late last week, the day of Earl's graveside service. I was out of town all weekend for a wedding, so I just haven't yet had time to stop in and mention it.
My uncle has quite a green thumb, so he will take good care of it, and he and my grandmother will enjoy having something in the home that will last longer than the flowers everyone else sent.
Thank you so much for all of the vibes and love that flow through this place. :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: