I need a few vibes, please

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

shereec
PWing School Professor

Re: I need a few vibes, please

Post by shereec » May 1st, 2010, 7:06 am

I endorse the chocolate, relaxing, shopping and whatever else it takes to make you feel better. I'm sure your presentation will be mahhhvelous dahling.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 1st, 2010, 8:56 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: and }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » May 1st, 2010, 9:08 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » May 1st, 2010, 11:51 am

Many warm, squishy, huggy vibes to you, Tilly!!!! Me thinks a pedicure should be on your to-do list in about 7 days!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 1st, 2010, 3:17 pm

DukePA wrote:Many warm, squishy, huggy vibes to you, Tilly!!!! Me thinks a pedicure should be on your to-do list in about 7 days!
OMG... had I known the secret .... I totally agree! K69 (ooops, K68) maybe a get well gift.... I took my daughter for this last weekend in preparation for a wedding she was going to this weekend and talk about being pampered... Y'all never revealed what really goes on there... I need a new job! =)) =)) =)) From the massage chair to the full foot upto calf massage... my lil girl was soo happy! Trying to teach her .... that will be in my queue of gifts for the future! Definitely a winner, we have the #1 best in the area up here as I was told! I was simply happy with the massage chair! I'm easy but don't let that get around! ;)
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 2nd, 2010, 8:52 pm

Hey all, thanks for the vibes. I went to work for 4.5 hours then came home and went to bed. I've hardly moved from it. I'm feeling better so should be able to go to work tomorrow and of course Tuesday.

I'm taking a week and half off starting Thursday. :D :D :D

A HUGE special thanks to DukeRah for bringing cake and flowers yesterday. It was definitely a bright spot to this dreary weekend.
I worship the Blue Devil!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 2nd, 2010, 8:57 pm

Sunday night vibes. You'll knock 'em out.
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 3rd, 2010, 7:47 am

I ain't worried. You're a smart cookie! Here's another vibe or two anyway! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: **== **== **== :ymparty: :ymparty: :ymparty:
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » May 3rd, 2010, 4:04 pm

:- uummmm, how 'bout a hug and a nice word or two for somebody who tended to ya o'er 'da weekend? /:)
And dont be afraid to spread it kinda thick either! ;)
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 3rd, 2010, 5:19 pm

knights68 wrote::- uummmm, how 'bout a hug and a nice word or two for somebody who tended to ya o'er 'da weekend? /:)
Thanks for taking care of Tilly over the weekend. That will help her totally impress everyone tomorrow.

I hope you are feeling tons better, Tilly.
Life is good!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 3rd, 2010, 6:44 pm

knights68 wrote::- uummmm, how 'bout a hug and a nice word or two for somebody who tended to ya o'er 'da weekend? /:)
Awww, Honey. I thought I'd expressed my appreciation to you this morning. Just in case you didn't get the message:

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Thank you for taking care of me this weekend :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: . You are one awesome honey bunny :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I am one lucky ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) girl.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 3rd, 2010, 8:05 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
Awww, Honey. I thought I'd expressed my appreciation to you this morning. Just in case you didn't get the message:

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Thank you for taking care of me this weekend :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: :ymblushing: . You are one awesome honey bunny :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I am one lucky ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) ;;) girl.

Well, that's certainly laying it on thick....

Vibes for tomorrow, and prayers. :-BD :pray: :-BD :pray:
Iron Duke #1471997.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 3rd, 2010, 9:38 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:

Well, that's certainly laying it on thick....

Vibes for tomorrow, and prayers. :-BD :pray: :-BD :pray:
K68 and Tilly, you both rock! That's sweet! :x Tilly - sending more vibes and prayers for your success tomorrow! :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard:
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 4th, 2010, 10:53 am

Than you all for the vibes!!! The site review is going REALLY well.

I, on the other hand, am not doing so well. I'm pretty sure I have bronchitis. As soon the review is over, about 2pm, I'll be heading to urgent care, the drug store, then home to bed.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » May 4th, 2010, 10:57 am

TillyGalore wrote:Than you all for the vibes!!! The site review is going REALLY well.

I, on the other hand, am not doing so well. I'm pretty sure I have bronchitis. As soon the review is over, about 2pm, I'll be heading to urgent care, the drug store, then home to bed.
Glad the site review is going well. :) :Clap:

Sorry about your possible bronchitis, though. Get some good drugs, and go home. You need to feel better before your days off! :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 4th, 2010, 1:33 pm

Sounds like K68 will still be on duty. Can he make chicken soup? Now you can rest. Get some drugs. Take care, sleep a lot while dreaming of the winning football season coming up! :asleep:
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
knights68

Post by knights68 » May 4th, 2010, 2:49 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Sounds like K68 will still be on duty.
Yup, I shall remain on duty until... well, until she splits the state in two days :(
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Can he make chicken soup?
Yep, did that last night. I'm thinking tonight: HOT WINGS! :flame:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Now you can rest. Get some drugs. Take care, sleep a lot while dreaming of the winning football season coming up! :asleep:
Love, Ima
I shall continue to watch out for Tilly until she gets better or leaves the state. And even then I'll have my hand at taking care of b'dness! B-) Cause I am all that and a bag -o- chips! ;) :D :p B-)
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 4th, 2010, 2:59 pm

knights68 wrote: B-) Cause I am all that and a bag -o- chips! ;) :D :p B-)
Soon to be a bag-o-microchips? :D
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » December 21st, 2010, 9:39 am

Ha! Once again CTN vibes rock.

Summary: requested vibes earlier this year as one of the programs I manage was under review for reaccreditation. Was getting sick at the same time.

Well, we just received our results (took friggin' forever). We have been reaccreditated for 3 years, on we only received 2 citations, one of which was really bogus. I think we got the second citation cuz they had to cite on something.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIBES. THEY REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HELPED!!!!

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Am starting to prepare for a review of another program this spring.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 21st, 2010, 9:39 am

TillyGalore wrote:Ha! Once again CTN vibes rock.

Summary: requested vibes earlier this year as one of the programs I manage was under review for reaccreditation. Was getting sick at the same time.

Well, we just received our results (took friggin' forever). We have been reaccreditated for 3 years, on we only received 2 citations, one of which was really bogus. I think we got the second citation cuz they had to cite on something.

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE VIBES. THEY REALLY, REALLY, REALLY HELPED!!!!

:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

Am starting to prepare for a review of another program this spring.
:happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: ^:)^ ^:)^
Iron Duke #1471997.