Tattoos...

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Tattoos, take 'em or leave 'em? (Please read the rules before voting!)

I hate 'em, they're for bikers and degenerates...
5%
Ink in moderation can be hot...
28%
Ink's okay for men, but not women...
No votes
Ink's okay for women, but not men...
No votes
The more the better!
5%
Tramp stamps are hot!
7%
Tramp stamps are so white trash!
9%
I have ink myself...
7%
I do NOT have ink myself...
40%

Total votes: 43
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: Tattoos...

Post by bjornolf » April 22nd, 2009, 4:03 pm

Dude, the fact that YOU'RE the one writing that... I'm not touching that with a ten foot electric cattle prod. :-t Okay, well, maybe, but just to get you out of the room. Then I'm jabbing it into my cerebral cortex to get the image out of my head. 8-}

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by Shammrog » April 22nd, 2009, 4:14 pm

bjornolf wrote:Dude, the fact that YOU'RE the one writing that... I'm not touching that with a ten foot electric cattle prod. :-t Okay, well, maybe, but just to get you out of the room. Then I'm jabbing it into my cerebral cortex to get the image out of my head. 8-}

%%-
OH, NO! NO! NO!

(Sicko.)

They are quite visible in ordinary viewing. I don't know what tats colchar has hidden...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 22nd, 2009, 4:17 pm

Well, since Colchar has said he hates tattoos, I figured you just knew from experience. :-o =((

Okay, yes, I'm a sicko, but YOU led me right there.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 13th, 2009, 3:21 pm

Am thinking about getting a tattoo on my ankle of a hibiscus flower. I <3 Hawaii.
I worship the Blue Devil!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 13th, 2009, 3:29 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Am thinking about getting a tattoo on my ankle of a hibiscus flower. I <3 Hawaii.
Nice. Ya outta get your ankle ringed with them. Like an ankle lei.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 13th, 2009, 6:22 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Am thinking about getting a tattoo on my ankle of a hibiscus flower. I <3 Hawaii.
HAHAHA - I was wondering if you would witness the craze!!!!! Becareful! 1 time when I was out there, laying on the beach, chilling, some of the locals showed up to play beach volley ball (of which I love) and there was this gal who apparently couldn't tan because of sooooo much ink on her... she had soooo much ink on her body (addictive I guess) that I could barely see her white bikini! =)) :D Can't tell you who won, but she was tattooo'd from neck to toe! Just an observation! and I think she had one of those stamps Y'ALL educated me about earlier! :D
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 13th, 2009, 6:36 pm

cl15876 wrote:
HAHAHA - I was wondering if you would witness the craze!!!!! Becareful! 1 time when I was out there, laying on the beach, chilling, some of the locals showed up to play beach volley ball (of which I love) and there was this gal who apparently couldn't tan because of sooooo much ink on her... she had soooo much ink on her body (addictive I guess) that I could barely see her white bikini! =)) :D Can't tell you who won, but she was tattooo'd from neck to toe! Just an observation! and I think she had one of those stamps Y'ALL educated me about earlier! :D
Um, at that point, I don't think the stamp matters. ;)

Here's the lei for you Tilly:

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 13th, 2009, 7:01 pm

bjornolf wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Good point! Come to think of it.... YOU may be on to something there! :D
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » May 13th, 2009, 8:07 pm

bjornolf wrote:
cl15876 wrote:

Here's the lei for you Tilly:

%%-
Not sure about the lei, but I do like the small hibiscus for my lovely ankle. It will go great with my plumeria anklet.
I worship the Blue Devil!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 14th, 2009, 2:11 am

This thread reminded me of the tattoo an ex-girlfriend of mine had. In her crotch area, just to the right of her 'business area', she had a tattoo of the "slippery when wet" sign which included the words slippery when wet.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Bostondevil
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Bostondevil » May 14th, 2009, 7:57 am

colchar wrote:This thread reminded me of the tattoo an ex-girlfriend of mine had. In her crotch area, just to the right of her 'business area', she had a tattoo of the "slippery when wet" sign which included the words slippery when wet.
And she was your girlfriend? Oh my. Hmmmm, I'm thinking 3 things right now, I'll go with this one - Wow, kids today sure are a lot bolder than when I was your age.
The time is out of joint, O cursed spite!
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » May 14th, 2009, 7:57 am

Is there a way to check who voted for what in this poll?
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 14th, 2009, 8:21 am

The thing that bothers me about those types of tattoos is (A) they look like they'd be REALLY painful to get and (B) the type of woman who'd be willing to show a total stranger (tattoo artist) that part of her anatomy to GET said tattoo.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 14th, 2009, 12:27 pm

Bostondevil wrote:
colchar wrote:This thread reminded me of the tattoo an ex-girlfriend of mine had. In her crotch area, just to the right of her 'business area', she had a tattoo of the "slippery when wet" sign which included the words slippery when wet.
And she was your girlfriend? Oh my. Hmmmm, I'm thinking 3 things right now, I'll go with this one - Wow, kids today sure are a lot bolder than when I was your age.

We went to high school together but never dated. We dated for a few months last year. So she isn't a kid and actually got the tattoo after her divorce. She said she thought it was cute and funny. I figured she was trying to make a post-divorce statement.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 14th, 2009, 2:47 pm

You just know male tattoo artists love doing those. Those and the ones that circle the breast area. Men are men, what can I say.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » May 14th, 2009, 2:48 pm

Sorry, just had to get to 450.

To quote Ron White "Once you've seen one woman naked... you pretty much wanna see the rest of 'em naked too."

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 14th, 2009, 2:56 pm

When I originally posted the info on that tattoo I fully expected someone to ask if the sign/text were true. I was even trying to figure out the over/under on how many posts it would take until someone asked. I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed that nobody here asked that...
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » May 14th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Oh believe me, it was thought of, but man, I so did not want to go there. And colchar, I can't help it, I think less than positive thoughts about a woman who would get that kind of a tattoo. I'll go with scary. That's much nicer than many other things I can think of.
Bostondevil

Post by Bostondevil » May 14th, 2009, 3:00 pm

Also, TMI
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » May 14th, 2009, 3:30 pm

Bostondevil wrote:Oh believe me, it was thought of, but man, I so did not want to go there.
I figured most people here thought it!

And colchar, I can't help it, I think less than positive thoughts about a woman who would get that kind of a tattoo. I'll go with scary. That's much nicer than many other things I can think of.

Your thoughts are probably somewhat accurate. Her being three months pregnant at our high school prom should give some sort of hint eh? I mean she was nice enough and is good looking but...?
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------