Vibes for cl15876

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: Vibes for cl15876

Post by YmoBeThere » November 9th, 2009, 8:23 pm

Vibes from Ohio...hope you are feeling okay.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 9th, 2009, 8:24 pm

cl15876 wrote: hopefully no bones broke but am feeling some major right PEC chest pains.... right between the cradle of my massive overhanging boob and my armpit!
Tried the elbow test lately? :))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 8:53 pm

devildeac wrote:
CathyCA wrote:8-x called me this afternoon. He'd been in a wreck on 495 this morning on his way to work. His car was totalled, but he managed to walk away.

He's dealt with troopers, a tow truck driver, the other drivers who were involved, his insurance company and the rental car people this morning.

I'm sending vibes to NoVa for a pain-free and restful evening. I hope you feel better soon, Chris! :-*

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
Best news? "...he managed to walk away..."

Thanks for the post. Send him a couple extra hugs, one from you and one from us.
Thank you DD and Joy and Claire and Rachel!!!! ;) I am feeling the love and can't wait for the in person hugs! ;) :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 8:56 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:I'm sorry you were in an accident but glad to hear that you are unhurt.

Vibes and prayers that no aches/pains appear tonight and that the insurance settlement process is rapid and hassle free.
Barb, thank you! I am feeling some right chest pains, ya in the mood for some MASS-A-GIng? No hassles from me!!!! I love good hands, make the pain go away! ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 8:59 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Vibes to you BONs. Glad you're OK, and now you get to buy a new car! :ymhug:
Thanks OZ! I had my car paid for and am not looking forward to a new car payment after getting this one completely paid for and road safe $2k grand later, new tires, completely new and revived... mercedes Here I come!!!! :D ;)
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:04 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:so glad you walked away. sorry this happened to you. vibes, prayers & hugs to you. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ympray: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
thank you VDB! things happen in 3's so I had near miss last week and this is #2 and I bought two of the VA lottery tickets tonight so I'll take the 3rd as the win for me or Cathy and all will be good again when either us win!!!! :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:11 pm

Devil in the Blue Dress wrote:Car wrecks are never good news. I'm so thankful that you walked away despite the damage to your car. Here's to minimal soreness over the next few days! Please keep us posted on your progress in the aftermath.
Thank you for the vibes Devil in the Blue Dress! I have taken two Tylenol PM's! I sure hope they work, but my my right chest muscle is still hurting!!!! ;) :D
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:12 pm

TillyGalore wrote:Well, crap! Hope you have minimal pain. Hugs, vibes, and prayers the aftermath is quick and painless, in another sort of way.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
thanks Tilly! I am still in need of some TLC, but appreciate the vibes and prayers! ;) :D :ymhug:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:18 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:Wow. 8-x , glad to hear that you're okay! Vibes that this continues and that no post-accident injuries rear their ugly heads.
:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Also, best of luck with the car shopping. At least, I assume a new car is in your future.
thanks AD! I sure hope no post-accident injuries occur also, I sure have sucked up alot of pre-post incidents! I wish I could walk and chew gum at the same time! ;) :D
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » November 9th, 2009, 9:22 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:Glad you're OK, cars can be replaced. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
The BatMobile is proof. :batman: :batmandeploy: :batman:
Funny you mention the Bat Mobile. A guy that went to my Ft. Lauderdale high school (Pine Crest) was Ben Novak. His dad was the original owner of the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miami. Anyway, Benji was pretty wealthy and became one of the worlds largest Batman collectors, including owning one of the BatMobiles. Benji was murdered in Rye, NY earlier this summer. Really weird scenario - BD couldn't have dreamed it up,and the investigation continues, his wife is a "person of interest". The collection disappeared from the warehouse it was stored in, then showed up crammed into his house. Anyway, when I was down there 2 weeks ago I drove by his house and under a tarp in his driveway was what looked like it could be the BatMobile. The picture is below - it's under the white tarp. Maybe.

OK, CB&B, when I tried to upload the picture, this message appeared in red letters. What the fuck?
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 9th, 2009, 9:25 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Bostondevil wrote:Glad you're OK, cars can be replaced. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
The BatMobile is proof. :batman: :batmandeploy: :batman:
Funny you mention the Bat Mobile. A guy that went to my Ft. Lauderdale high school (Pine Crest) was Ben Novak. His dad was the original owner of the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miami. Anyway, Benji was pretty wealthy and became one of the worlds largest Batman collectors, including owning one of the BatMobiles. Benji was murdered in Rye, NY earlier this summer. Really weird scenario - BD couldn't have dreamed it up,and the investigation continues, his wife is a "person of interest". The collection disappeared from the warehouse it was stored in, then showed up crammed into his house. Anyway, when I was down there 2 weeks ago I drove by his house and under a tarp in his driveway was what looked like it could be the BatMobile. The picture is below - it's under the white tarp. Maybe.

OK, CB&B, when I tried to upload the picture, this message appeared in red letters. What the fuck?
Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached.
Wow..that's bizarre...to both. I'll check now...I gotta see the batmobile!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:28 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Major scary bummer!!!!!!! Oh how grateful we are that you walked away. what about the other driver? Is he okay, too? Everybody wore seat belts, I assume. Oh wow. So glad you are okay. As soon as you feel like it, let us know what on Earth happened. In the meantime we all send hugs and warm fuzzies to settle you down after this frighteningly close call.
Love, Ima
thanks IMA! I am grateful also! the ambulance guy said, who is the driver of that car, I raise my hand! He said, "are you okay?", ... I responded I think so.. but, he said with a smirk "do ya want to go to the hospital?"... I am not one for dramatics....... but, with the insistance of Cathy, I will get checked out... I don't know why my right chest muscle is hurting when everything happened on the left driver side! :-s ;) :D
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » November 9th, 2009, 9:31 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Major scary bummer!!!!!!! Oh how grateful we are that you walked away. what about the other driver? Is he okay, too? Everybody wore seat belts, I assume. Oh wow. So glad you are okay. As soon as you feel like it, let us know what on Earth happened. In the meantime we all send hugs and warm fuzzies to settle you down after this frighteningly close call.
Love, Ima
thanks IMA! I am grateful also! the ambulance guy said, who is the driver of that car, I raise my hand! He said, "are you okay?", ... I responded I think so.. but, he said with a smirk "do ya want to go to the hospital?"... I am not one for dramatics....... but, with the insistance of Cathy, I will get checked out... I don't know why my right chest muscle is hurting when everything happened on the left driver side! :-s ;) :D
We're all very glad you are alive. Are you joining us for Brunchgate this weekend?

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » November 9th, 2009, 9:34 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Funny you mention the Bat Mobile. A guy that went to my Ft. Lauderdale high school (Pine Crest) was Ben Novak. His dad was the original owner of the Fountainbleau Hotel in Miami. Anyway, Benji was pretty wealthy and became one of the worlds largest Batman collectors, including owning one of the BatMobiles. Benji was murdered in Rye, NY earlier this summer. Really weird scenario - BD couldn't have dreamed it up,and the investigation continues, his wife is a "person of interest". The collection disappeared from the warehouse it was stored in, then showed up crammed into his house. Anyway, when I was down there 2 weeks ago I drove by his house and under a tarp in his driveway was what looked like it could be the BatMobile. The picture is below - it's under the white tarp. Maybe.
OK, trying again per CB&B's request.
Attachments
BatMobile.jpg

cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:35 pm

DukePA wrote:OMG. I'm so relieved you're okay. Hang tough, buddy! :ymhug: :ymhug:
thanks Donna! Apparently, GOD has spared me to 1st visit you with my beloved Cathy and 2nd God knows that StevO and I need to cook for OUR GIRLS!!!! ;) :D
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 9th, 2009, 9:35 pm

Ooooooooh, gotta peek under those covers!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 9th, 2009, 9:37 pm

Doesn't look b-mobilish though.
Sorry to hijack you 8-x , but would you expect less?
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » November 9th, 2009, 9:40 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Love, Ima
Could be that old law of physics: for every action there is an opposite and equal reaction. If the force was on the left, your body reacted by going to the right....You may have twisted to the right and don't remember doing it.

I'm glad you're going to get checked out. While getting checked over right after an accident is important, sometimes injuries and/or pain don't become clear until a day or so later. Easy does it!
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:41 pm

BD, thanks!!!! YOU ARE RIGHT!!! I am still trying to get over the 2 grand I just put into this car to make it LIKE BRAND NEW and I appreciate your comments! :ymhug: :-* Please put on some of that spandeX for me, that WILL CHEER ME UP, HOTTIE!!! :-*
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 9th, 2009, 9:44 pm

Lavabe wrote:Glad you could walk away... major ass vibes heading your way! ;)
Thanks Lavabe!!!! I still need to go with you and love them LEMURS!!!! THEY WILL LOVE ME!!!! Those MAJOR ASS vibes ARE WORKING!!! YA ALL ARE AMAZING!!!! ;) :D