You can't make this stuff up!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: You can't make this stuff up!

Post by lawgrad91 » October 26th, 2016, 11:18 am

I had two guys charged with subornation of perjury for trying to set up an alibi in a robbery case.

Guy number one called his girlfriend to ask her to testify for guy 2. Guy 1 told the wife how bad guy 2's life was, and told her guy 2's mother is dying. He says she is diabetic, she is on oxygen, and she wears a "Wall Street bag." :-o :-o

WALL STREET, COLOSTOMY, whatever..... :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » October 26th, 2016, 2:26 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:I had two guys charged with subornation of perjury for trying to set up an alibi in a robbery case.

Guy number one called his girlfriend to ask her to testify for guy 2. Guy 1 told the wife how bad guy 2's life was, and told her guy 2's mother is dying. He says she is diabetic, she is on oxygen, and she wears a "Wall Street bag." :-o :-o

=)) =)) =)) :facepalm2: :facepalm3: :facepalm4: :facepalm:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » October 26th, 2016, 2:29 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:I had two guys charged with subornation of perjury for trying to set up an alibi in a robbery case.

=)) =)) =)) =)) He may have it right because there are a few shit bags on Wall Street :D
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » October 26th, 2016, 7:07 pm

DukePA wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

=)) =)) =)) =)) He may have it right because there are a few shit bags on Wall Street :D
It is possible I may have referred to them as "douchebags" but not colostomy bags, though that works too. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » October 27th, 2016, 10:29 am

:)) =)) :)) =))
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 7th, 2016, 4:51 pm

Pro tip: If one of you ever (God forbid) find yourself being the victim of a crime and taking out a charge against another person, the DA will take your case much more seriously if you use appropriate language.

The DA will NOT take you seriously if your complaint includes the following: "she grabbed me by the nuts and that's when I went upside her head."

:doh: :-o :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » November 7th, 2016, 9:16 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:Pro tip: If one of you ever (God forbid) find yourself being the victim of a crime and taking out a charge against another person, the DA will take your case much more seriously if you use appropriate language.

The DA will NOT take you seriously if your complaint includes the following: "she grabbed me by the nuts and that's when I went upside her head."

Well, I can understand his point! :9f: :9f: :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » November 8th, 2016, 8:33 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Pro tip: If one of you ever (God forbid) find yourself being the victim of a crime and taking out a charge against another person, the DA will take your case much more seriously if you use appropriate language.

:)) =)) :)) =))
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 8th, 2016, 12:55 pm

LOL LOL LOL

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 8th, 2016, 2:21 pm

Another pro tip: the time to call the auto insurance company and add collision is BEFORE you wreck the car, not at the scene of the wreck before you call 911. :auto-crash: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 9th, 2016, 11:23 am

lawgrad91 wrote:Another pro tip: the time to call the auto insurance company and add collision is BEFORE you wreck the car, not at the scene of the wreck before you call 911. :auto-crash: :9f:

=)) =)) =))

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 16th, 2016, 1:24 pm

Another classic by this Einstein clone.

A defense attorney is entitled to certain information from the prosecutor. It is called discovery, and the defense attorney gets it by filing a MOTION FOR DISCOVERY.

So today Einstein tells his woman his lawyer isn't doing anything for him, and she needs to call the lawyer and ask for "EMOTIONAL DISCOVERY." He is adamant that he needs his EMOTIONAL DISCOVERY.

Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » November 17th, 2016, 10:22 am

lawgrad91 wrote:

A defense attorney is entitled to certain information from the prosecutor. It is called discovery, and the defense attorney gets it by filing a MOTION FOR DISCOVERY.

So today Einstein tells his woman his lawyer isn't doing anything for him, and she needs to call the lawyer and ask for "EMOTIONAL DISCOVERY." He is adamant that he needs his EMOTIONAL DISCOVERY.

It is always good to try to get in touch with your inner self.
Life is good!
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 17th, 2016, 11:27 am

lawgrad91 wrote:

Okay, now I'm humming, "I'll be your savior, steadfast and true. I'll come to your emotional rescue. I'll come to your emotional rescue."

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » November 21st, 2016, 3:26 pm

Pro tip: to "hit on" someone means something entirely different than "putting a hit on" someone. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » November 21st, 2016, 10:21 pm

About 20 to life different?
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 1st, 2016, 9:48 am

There is a metal detector at the door of the courthouse. People have to empty their pockets before going through the metal detector.

Therefore, it is advisable for a person to leave his/her baggie of methamphetamine in the car/at home/anywhere the hell else than his/her pocket before coming into the courthouse. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » December 1st, 2016, 10:25 am

lawgrad91 wrote:There is a metal detector at the door of the courthouse. People have to empty their pockets before going through the metal detector.

Therefore, it is advisable for a person to leave his/her baggie of methamphetamine in the car/at home/anywhere the hell else than his/her pocket before coming into the courthouse. :9f:

File this under "Things you shouldn't have to be told".
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 1st, 2016, 10:52 am

DukieInKansas wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:There is a metal detector at the door of the courthouse. People have to empty their pockets before going through the metal detector.

File this under "Things you shouldn't have to be told".
The real irony is he was supposed to be pleading guilty yesterday, and told the judge he wanted to fire his public defender and hire an attorney, most likely as a ploy to still be out on bond for Christmas (he was getting about 4 years in an agreed-upon sentence). Didn't work out too well for him, as Santa is not on the list of approved visitors for his pod. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 1st, 2016, 11:19 am

OMG. L-)

~ James Naismith