Post by lawgrad91 » February 20th, 2013, 4:26 pm

Harrumph.

Made the mistake of going to the office after I left Patrick County. X(
Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Good Morfternoon, y'all!

Post by Very Duke Blue » February 23rd, 2013, 1:14 pm

Good morfternoon. I forgot to say good morning. Ugly weather.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 25th, 2013, 6:29 pm

llflflrkeoeo 2010qpqpq 2o1p1p`[1 q;wp1p1 mmqmqkwk lwwl2o23 ruth X( :ymdevil: B-) :x :happy-bouncyblue: :O3 :9f: :veryconfused: :wizard: :alien:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 1st, 2013, 5:44 pm

Good morfternoon.

CUTE Foot doc says I have plantar fasciitis. (He also wanted to know what was wrong with Mason Plumlee, and asked if we would play better tomorrow.)

He did tell me my xrays were perfect :ymblushing:

:9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » March 5th, 2013, 1:34 pm

Missed the morning all together today, so a very Good Morfternoon to everyone! LGD! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 21st, 2013, 2:34 pm

Rescuing this thread from page 2 because I waited around in District Court all morning for a continuance. My client's co-defendant's attorney is handling a case regarding the issue of double jeopardy in a case like ours at the Court of Appeals, and wasn't available to try the principal case today.

I read half of a book, and I watched all of the Greenville police officers and two deputy sheriffs race out of our courtroom when the judge in the downstairs courtroom hit the panic button. Apparently, two family members decided to continue their fight in domestic assault court. Not good. Not good at all. In fact, the last place to engage in violence of any type would be in front of the judge, the D.A., a courtroom full of witnesses, a courthouse full of law enforcement, and one which has a small jail attached to it.

Just another day in paradise.

Good morfternoon, y'all!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 21st, 2013, 2:54 pm

CathyCA wrote:Rescuing this thread from page 2 because I waited around in District Court all morning for a continuance. My client's co-defendant's attorney is handling a case regarding the issue of double jeopardy in a case like ours at the Court of Appeals, and wasn't available to try the principal case today.

I read half of a book, and I watched all of the Greenville police officers and two deputy sheriffs race out of our courtroom when the judge in the downstairs courtroom hit the panic button. Apparently, two family members decided to continue their fight in domestic assault court. Not good. Not good at all. In fact, the last place to engage in violence of any type would be in front of the judge, the D.A., a courtroom full of witnesses, a courthouse full of law enforcement, and one which has a small jail attached to it.

Good morfternoon, y'all!

Were they people from Henry County? :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 21st, 2013, 3:10 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Rescuing this thread from page 2 because I waited around in District Court all morning for a continuance. My client's co-defendant's attorney is handling a case regarding the issue of double jeopardy in a case like ours at the Court of Appeals, and wasn't available to try the principal case today.

Good morfternoon, y'all!

Were they people from Henry County? :9f:
I don't know. Were you missing some people in assault court this morning?

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 21st, 2013, 4:41 pm

I was missing a woman who charged her drug dealer with pointing a gun at her. Is that close enough? :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » March 21st, 2013, 11:14 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:I was missing a woman who charged her drug dealer with pointing a gun at her. Is that close enough? :9f:
Lucky break for the drug dealer that his customer wasn't in court today.

Maybe she was here in the courthouse affray.

~ James Naismith
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » March 23rd, 2013, 2:27 pm

CathyCA wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:I was missing a woman who charged her drug dealer with pointing a gun at her. Is that close enough? :9f:
Lucky break for the drug dealer that his customer wasn't in court today.

Maybe she was here in the courthouse affray.

OMG

That sounds like a complete 3 ring circus !!! Complete with Clowns and animals!

VCU is getting hammered. :(
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » March 23rd, 2013, 5:27 pm

Greetings from Ft. Lauderdale! :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 23rd, 2013, 5:30 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Greetings from Ft. Lauderdale! :9f:
Good Morfternoon, y'all! It's nice to know you got to F L safe and sound. :duke:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 27th, 2013, 12:04 pm

Hello from I 85. Headed home from Richmond. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » March 28th, 2013, 2:36 pm

Harrumph.

Court all morning, court all afternoon.

Iron Duke #1471997.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » March 28th, 2013, 3:11 pm

We're going to Cary to have dinner with one of Bud's PA school class mates. Carol is a resident of Alaska. She also spends time in Az. Her daughter is doing a residency at State Vet school. It's always so much fun and so great to see Carol and Katie.
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 29th, 2013, 2:33 pm

We are exactly 27.2 miles from Lucas Oil Stadium! Whoot Hoo! LGD! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » March 29th, 2013, 4:01 pm

We are here and the Old Ref surprised me with a room/suite that is luxury like I've never seen before. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach K is on the same floor somewhere! Yikes what a guy that Old Ref is! Off to Iron Duke pre-game event and then to the stadium, whix BTW is visible right across the street from our balcony....yes I said balcony! Can't believe this! Duke has to win with luxury like this! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: LGD :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
DukePA

Post by DukePA » March 29th, 2013, 4:11 pm

IowaDevil wrote:We are here and the Old Ref surprised me with a room/suite that is luxury like I've never seen before. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach K is on the same floor somewhere! Yikes what a guy that Old Ref is! Off to Iron Duke pre-game event and then to the stadium, whix BTW is visible right across the street from our balcony....yes I said balcony! Can't believe this! Duke has to win with luxury like this! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: LGD :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Way to go, Old Ref!! Enjoy, ID! You totally deserve the decadence and fun!! Way to represent, Iowa Devils!! GO DUKE!!!!
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » March 29th, 2013, 5:13 pm

DukePA wrote:
IowaDevil wrote:We are here and the Old Ref surprised me with a room/suite that is luxury like I've never seen before. I wouldn't be surprised if Coach K is on the same floor somewhere! Yikes what a guy that Old Ref is! Off to Iron Duke pre-game event and then to the stadium, whix BTW is visible right across the street from our balcony....yes I said balcony! Can't believe this! Duke has to win with luxury like this! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: LGD :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Way to go, Old Ref!! Enjoy, ID! You totally deserve the decadence and fun!! Way to represent, Iowa Devils!! GO DUKE!!!!
What she said. :-BD
Digs worthy of 2 wonderful wins!
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"