Living in the land of the missing "D" and "E"

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Living in the land of the missing "D" and "E"

Post by CathyCA » May 9th, 2015, 10:29 am

windsor wrote:Laettner is permanently woven onto the fabric of Kentucky.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the ... nors-race/

His tweet in response is hysterical, and proves he is still a mother ****** after all. these. years.

I <3 Laettner!

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 25th, 2015, 1:16 pm

I will be heading to the Land of the missing "D" and "E" for this year's mission trip. How many Duke TShirts should I take? :D I think I'll really confuse them and just take one - my Duke Football tshirt.
Life is good!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » June 25th, 2015, 3:57 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:I will be heading to the Land of the missing "D" and "E" for this year's mission trip. How many Duke TShirts should I take? :D I think I'll really confuse them and just take one - my Duke Football tshirt.
Let me know if you're nearby.
So long as you have a 2015 National Champions one, you will be fine.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 25th, 2015, 4:15 pm

Lavabe wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:I will be heading to the Land of the missing "D" and "E" for this year's mission trip. How many Duke TShirts should I take? :D I think I'll really confuse them and just take one - my Duke Football tshirt.
A 2015 National Champion shirt and a Duke Football shirt and cap, and you should be good to go ! :duke: :duke:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 25th, 2015, 4:42 pm

I think you should get a "I Still Hate Laettner" t-shirt and put "But I'm Glad He Played for Duke" (or 104-103) on the back of the shirt :ymdevil: .

[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 25th, 2015, 6:37 pm

devildeac wrote:
I think you should get a "I Still Hate Laettner" t-shirt and put "But I'm Glad He Played for Duke" (or 104-103) on the back of the shirt :ymdevil: .

I would love that!

Maybe I can find a deal on a Wisconsin shirt. :D
Life is good!
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » June 25th, 2015, 6:38 pm

Lavabe wrote:
We will spend Saturday night in Winchester on our way to Beverly for the week. Will drive back in one day on the return.

Hanging head in shame - I have not ordered a 2015 shirt. I will do so tonight to see if it makes it here in time.
Life is good!
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » June 25th, 2015, 6:40 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:
Lavabe wrote:
A 2015 National Champion shirt and a Duke Football shirt and cap, and you should be good to go ! :duke: :duke:
See response to Lavabe - I need to order a 2015 shirt.
Life is good!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 27th, 2015, 12:15 pm

devildeac wrote:

Better yet, order an "I love Chrsitian Laettner" shirt from his site and THEN put 104-103 on that! B-) :9f:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 27th, 2015, 3:37 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
devildeac wrote:

Better yet, order an "I love Chrsitian Laettner" shirt from his site and THEN put 104-103 on that! B-) :9f:
AMEN !!! :happy-bouncyblue: :duke: :duke: :duke: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » June 28th, 2015, 8:09 am

Sorry, but we had some medical things come up the last few days. It's a shame, because we are not far from Winchester, and we are really close to I-75. If you're driving back soon, let me know. Will PM you and give you my phone number. Perhaps we can rendez-vous?
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 28th, 2015, 8:56 am

Lavabe wrote:Sorry, but we had some medical things come up the last few days. It's a shame, because we are not far from Winchester, and we are really close to I-75. If you're driving back soon, let me know. Will PM you and give you my phone number. Perhaps we can rendez-vous?
Sending Vibes :wizard: :wizard: for medical issues!
DukieInKansas

Post by DukieInKansas » June 28th, 2015, 10:11 am

Lavabe wrote:Sorry, but we had some medical things come up the last few days. It's a shame, because we are not far from Winchester, and we are really close to I-75. If you're driving back soon, let me know. Will PM you and give you my phone number. Perhaps we can rendez-vous?

Sorry to hear about medical issues - I hope things are better.

It would be great to rendez-vous if there is time. We will get to Winchester sometime in the evening on the 4th and head out Sunday morning. Since we aren't supposed to arrive at Red Bird until 3pm, I'm not sure if we will hang out in Winchester or look for a sight to visit on the way. Need to spend some time on Google. Still looking at what to do on Wednesday, the free day. There is supposed to be a coal mine museum somewhere in the area - do you know anything about it?
Life is good!
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » November 17th, 2015, 12:38 pm

Life here is going to be either demonstrably worse or better after tonight's game.
:wizard: :duke:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » November 17th, 2015, 1:06 pm

Life is Good no matter what. Look who we get to bring home on the bus !?! They still have to live with Calpari and, worst of all ---each other!

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » November 17th, 2015, 2:03 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Life is Good no matter what. Look who we get to bring home on the bus !?! They still have to live with Calpari and, worst of all ---each other!

Love, Ima

Early season games aren't a big deal. If we win, they will shut up. If we do not we say "you can win 'em in November, we'll win 'em in April"
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.