Prayers needed

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Re: Prayers needed

Post by DukieInKansas » August 31st, 2009, 11:41 pm

I'm glad they have arrived home safely. I'm sure being in their own space will help in the healing process. Continued vibes and prayers to Uncle Yuckypants, your mom, and you.
Life is good!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » September 2nd, 2009, 12:03 am

Sue - I am soo glad you and your folks are home safely!!!!! Sending more vibes and prayers from VA for continued healing and strength!!!!! I loved what IMA said a couple of pages back and agree entirely. Hang in there and I'm here if you ever want to chat!!!!! @};- :ymhug: :ympray:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 2nd, 2009, 4:57 am

Sue, glad the trip home went well for your parents. I'm sure you're anxious to visit them. Hope things work out soon so you can do that! Vibes still coming for all of you as your dad continues his recovery.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » September 3rd, 2009, 7:51 am

Still keeping you and your family in my thoughts and sendig healing vibes.

Has being at home improved crankypants' mood any?

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.