WTF happened to over yonder?!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: WTF happened to over yonder?!

Post by devildeac » July 25th, 2010, 10:44 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I got a fucking red mark for my comments in the Huggins thread. What did I say? " =)) =)) =)) =)) " And for that I got a red mark? And my "points" dropped from 88 to 57.
I just posted a response asking who gave me the red dislike. Bet no one responds. Might even get an infraction point for it =))
What was your response?
:swear: or :angry-cussing: or :angry-cussingargument: or :angry-cussingblack: or :angry-cussingwhite: or :obscene-birdiedoublegreen: or :obscene-birdiedoublered: or :obscene-birdiered: or :obscene-buttmoon: or :obscene-buttred: or :obscene-buttsmiley: or :obscene-buttsway: or :obscene-moneypiss: ?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 25th, 2010, 10:45 pm

devildeac wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I got a fucking red mark for my comments in the Huggins thread. What did I say? " =)) =)) =)) =)) " And for that I got a red mark? And my "points" dropped from 88 to 57.
I went from 55 to 41 today and didn't even post until minutes ago.

WTF?!
DD, I tried to approve of your last message, but I apparently haven't point whored enough so it won't let me. X(
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 25th, 2010, 10:46 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote: I just posted a response asking who gave me the red dislike. Bet no one responds. Might even get an infraction point for it =))
I bet ya at least get another red dislike. =)) =))
Probably. And if I do, I might just have to respond with one of these... :obscene-birdiered: Now THAT would get me infraction points!
Try it...

I'll approve it.

:)) =))
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 25th, 2010, 10:54 pm

I think it needs to be announced when the 1st CTN member puts one of these OY:

:obscene-birdiered:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 25th, 2010, 11:02 pm

devildeac wrote:I think it needs to be announced when the 1st CTN member puts one of these OY:

Are you volunteering, devildeac? That would likely get you into the club with colchar and EarlJam.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 25th, 2010, 11:22 pm

I would love to see the faces on any dbr (note: they no longer deserve capital letters, just like unc, in my book) mod or a passer of "dislikes", reads CTN. They can GO TO HELL with unc. So there. I have spoken. :ymdevil: :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 25th, 2010, 11:31 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
devildeac wrote:I think it needs to be announced when the 1st CTN member puts one of these OY:

Are you volunteering, devildeac? That would likely get you into the club with colchar and EarlJam.
I haven't figured out how to post any of the #@^&*$!*+ CTN smilies OY yet.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 11:32 pm

devildeac wrote: What was your response?
:swear: or :angry-cussing: or :angry-cussingargument: or :angry-cussingblack: or :angry-cussingwhite: or :obscene-birdiedoublegreen: or :obscene-birdiedoublered: or :obscene-birdiered: or :obscene-buttmoon: or :obscene-buttred: or :obscene-buttsmiley: or :obscene-buttsway: or :obscene-moneypiss: ?

Dude, I damned near snarfed my coffee when I saw your post!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 25th, 2010, 11:33 pm

devildeac wrote:
I went from 55 to 41 today and didn't even post until minutes ago.

WTF?!
=)) =))
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 11:33 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:

Is out club still that exclusive? Surely someone else has joined it by now?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 11:34 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:I would love to see the faces on any dbr (note: they no longer deserve capital letters, just like unc, in my book) mod or a passer of "dislikes", reads CTN. They can GO TO HELL with unc. So there. I have spoken. :ymdevil: :D

I'd love to know if Rhymes With Dumbo has ever read our comments about him over here.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 25th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Aside from DD's smilie problem (which Jarhead overcame beatifully), I wonder if the other posters are going batshit crazy how to get Grover to show up... =)) =)) :character-grover:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 25th, 2010, 11:40 pm

colchar wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:I would love to see the faces on any dbr (note: they no longer deserve capital letters, just like unc, in my book) mod or a passer of "dislikes", reads CTN. They can GO TO HELL with unc. So there. I have spoken. :ymdevil: :D

I'd love to know if Rhymes With Dumbo has ever read our comments about him over here.
I would be surprised if rymes w/dumbo and a lot of others have not read CTN. :-o
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 11:50 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Aside from DD's smilie problem (which Jarhead overcame beatifully), I wonder if the other posters are going batshit crazy how to get Grover to show up... =)) =)) :character-grover:

Jarhead would be a welcome addition over here.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 25th, 2010, 11:50 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
colchar wrote:

I would be surprised if rymes w/dumbo and a lot of others have not read CTN. :-o

Good point.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 25th, 2010, 11:54 pm

colchar wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Aside from DD's smilie problem (which Jarhead overcame beatifully), I wonder if the other posters are going batshit crazy how to get Grover to show up... =)) =)) :character-grover:

He is a member and has posted 9 times. We'll work him over at the 1st Brunchgate :D .
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 26th, 2010, 12:01 am

colchar wrote:

He's been here tonight to steal Grover. =))
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 26th, 2010, 1:18 am

devildeac wrote:
colchar wrote:

He is a member and has posted 9 times.

That's not nearly enough!
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 26th, 2010, 9:06 am

I'm calling Uncle Guido about Jarhead. He stole Grover! And he wants my parking pass before he'll show me how to export smilies to OY!
Check out #120-125 or so on the top thread on the EK forum OY for the most recent exchange.

colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 26th, 2010, 10:01 am

devildeac wrote:I'm calling Uncle Guido about Jarhead. He stole Grover! And he wants my parking pass before he'll show me how to export smilies to OY!
Check out #120-125 or so on the top thread on the EK forum OY for the most recent exchange.

Post #96 in that thread was pure gold! Well played Sir, well played.
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------