LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 1:49 pm

Congrats on the play, BD, too cool!
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 2:02 pm

Arrrgh! I have family duties tonight and will miss the game. Arrrgh!!! I need a new family...one with Duke fans in it! ;)
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » November 16th, 2009, 2:15 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Arrrgh! I have family duties tonight and will miss the game. Arrrgh!!! I need a new family...one with Duke fans in it! ;)
True dat! ;) How important are these "family duties"? You can't pull a beer commercial and hide in the coat closet with your iPhone and watch the game over the interweb?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 2:27 pm

bjornolf wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:Arrrgh! I have family duties tonight and will miss the game. Arrrgh!!! I need a new family...one with Duke fans in it! ;)
True dat! ;) How important are these "family duties"? You can't pull a beer commercial and hide in the coat closet with your iPhone and watch the game over the interweb?

%%-
Pretty important. Stepson's birthday..taking him out to eat...and he specifically asked for a "family night", which means whatever we are doing, we are all doing it.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 16th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Stephen's birthday is important. Can you go out early and catch part of the game?
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 2:38 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Stephen's birthday is important. Can you go out early and catch part of the game?
I'd leave early for Stephen's birthday...whoever he is. =)) =)) =)) =)) But since it's Caleb's birthday I'll participate in whatever the family is up for. My guess is it will be a DVD night after dinner.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » November 16th, 2009, 3:30 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:Stephen's birthday is important. Can you go out early and catch part of the game?
I'd leave early for Stephen's birthday...whoever he is. =)) =)) =)) =)) But since it's Caleb's birthday I'll participate in whatever the family is up for. My guess is it will be a DVD night after dinner.
Set the DVR for ESPNU at 7 pm tonight!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 3:39 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
Set the DVR for ESPNU at 7 pm tonight!
DVR? What's that? I ain't got one. :((
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 3:58 pm

Today has been more Friday the thirteenthy than Friday the thirtheenth was.
Woke up at 6:30 to a crash in my closet, and when I looked I dicovered both of our shelves and clothing racks had collapsed and were now on the floor in a jumbled mess of clothes, dust, and wood. One of my co-workers is in the hospital, so we are short of people, and we have been unusually busy today. The cherry on Monday's sundae is I'm going to miss the basketball game tonight.
:ymtongue:
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » November 16th, 2009, 4:41 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Today has been more Friday the thirteenthy than Friday the thirtheenth was.
Woke up at 6:30 to a crash in my closet, and when I looked I dicovered both of our shelves and clothing racks had collapsed and were now on the floor in a jumbled mess of clothes, dust, and wood. One of my co-workers is in the hospital, so we are short of people, and we have been unusually busy today. The cherry on Monday's sundae is I'm going to miss the basketball game tonight.
Aha! One more thing to add...after I wrote the above statement, I found out my car battery was dead. X(
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » November 16th, 2009, 4:58 pm

bjornolf wrote:

%%-
Pretty important. Stepson's birthday..taking him out to eat...and he specifically asked for a "family night", which means whatever we are doing, we are all doing it.
Maybe you can listen on the radio with one earbud in like the secret service.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » November 16th, 2009, 5:00 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Today has been more Friday the thirteenthy than Friday the thirtheenth was.
Aha! One more thing to add...after I wrote the above statement, I found out my car battery was dead. X(
Oh man, you're just having a day, aren't you? :( :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » November 16th, 2009, 5:14 pm

Dang, that makes for one sucky Monday. Sending some vibes that, starting with the b-day celebration tonight, that things will only go up from here! :wizard:
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » November 16th, 2009, 5:36 pm

CRAP.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » November 16th, 2009, 6:47 pm

Sending vibes things will get better.
I worship the Blue Devil!
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » November 16th, 2009, 6:53 pm

CB&B - sorry to hear about your day! Just be thankful that it wasn't like mine last Monday!
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » November 16th, 2009, 7:34 pm

There aren't enough hours in the day.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » November 16th, 2009, 7:39 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:There aren't enough hours in the day.
There are... it's the crap in the day that makes you wish there were more.
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » November 16th, 2009, 8:02 pm

Lavabe wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:There aren't enough hours in the day.
There are... it's the crap in the day that makes you wish there were more.
hmmm.... EXCELLENT perspective! Thanks for pointing out where I need to prioritize better rather than make it seem like I am soo important that that everyone comes to me because I am the only one that can do it! Do I have sucker written all over my face? ;) Just say NO!!!!! L-) , but it is hard sometimes! Your crisis doesn't constitute an emergency on my part! (even though I might be considered the well-endowed professor!) :D

P.S. Gooooo MM!!!!! ;)
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » November 16th, 2009, 11:06 pm

Chris, I'm sending {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{and :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :