Jokes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Re: Jokes

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » May 26th, 2015, 5:30 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:LG's funny pharmacy joke reminded me of a true story:

I have a friend ( a really big tarheel fan) who is a pharmacist. Coach K is a customer of his. He told me that one time a lady waiting in line along side K was telling him she was astounded that he would trust such an avid heel fan to fill his prescriptions. Coach responded dryly, "I always give the first pill to the dog."

Love, Ima
=)) =))

Thanks for posting that Ima !
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 3rd, 2015, 8:32 am

A North Carolina State Trooper pulled a car over on I-40 about 2 miles south of Raleigh. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a juggler and was on his way to do a show at the Shrine Circus in Dunn. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him. While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken good old boy traveling from Garner got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The trooper observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, “You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there ain't no way in hell I can pass that test.”

:Police:

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 3rd, 2015, 9:16 am

CathyCA wrote:A North Carolina State Trooper pulled a car over on I-40 about 2 miles south of Raleigh. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a juggler and was on his way to do a show at the Shrine Circus in Dunn. He didn't want to be late.

The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle. The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them.

The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him. While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken good old boy traveling from Garner got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in.

The trooper observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing. The drunk replied, “You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there ain't no way in hell I can pass that test.”

=)) =)) =)) =))

Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 3rd, 2015, 9:55 am

CathyCA wrote:A North Carolina State Trooper pulled a car over on I-40 about 2 miles south of Raleigh. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a juggler and was on his way to do a show at the Shrine Circus in Dunn. He didn't want to be late.

You sure that didn't happen in the Varnish Zone?

=)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 3rd, 2015, 10:44 am

:ymapplause: :)) :))
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 3rd, 2015, 7:22 pm

Prolly a true story!
Love,Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » June 4th, 2015, 9:11 am

=)) =)) =)) =)) =))

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 7th, 2015, 9:03 pm

Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 10th, 2015, 4:26 pm

devildeac wrote:Today's Shoe comic:

http://www.shoecomics.com/archives/shre ... 060715.jpg
:)) DD are you sure you didn't make this joke up yourself? :D
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 10th, 2015, 4:47 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
devildeac wrote:Today's Shoe comic:

http://www.shoecomics.com/archives/shre ... 060715.jpg
:)) DD are you sure you didn't make this joke up yourself? :D

I'm not that funny/clever/creative/witty :ymblushing: .
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 27th, 2015, 10:21 am

An 80 year old man was arrested for shoplifting. When he went before the judge, he asked him what he stole. He replied, "A can of peaches." The judge asked how many peaches were in the can. "Six," he replied. "Then I will give you six days in jail," the judge said. Then the man's wife spoke up in a voice loud and clear from the back of the courtroom and said, "He stole a can of peas, too!"
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 30th, 2015, 10:57 pm

REEEEELY good one!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 1st, 2015, 9:57 pm

devildeac wrote:An 80 year old man was arrested for shoplifting. When he went before the judge, he asked him what he stole. He replied, "A can of peaches." The judge asked how many peaches were in the can. "Six," he replied. "Then I will give you six days in jail," the judge said. Then the man's wife spoke up in a voice loud and clear from the back of the courtroom and said, "He stole a can of peas, too!"
:)) =))
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 2nd, 2015, 11:22 am

devildeac wrote:An 80 year old man was arrested for shoplifting. When he went before the judge, he asked him what he stole. He replied, "A can of peaches." The judge asked how many peaches were in the can. "Six," he replied. "Then I will give you six days in jail," the judge said. Then the man's wife spoke up in a voice loud and clear from the back of the courtroom and said, "He stole a can of peas, too!"
=)) =)) =))
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » August 4th, 2015, 3:32 pm

A farmer named Clyde had a tractor accident. In court, the trucking company's fancy hot shot lawyer, was questioning Clyde. "Didn't you say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine,'?" asked the lawyer.

Clyde responded, "Well, I'll tell you what happened. I had just loaded my favorite cow, Bessie, into the..."

"I didn't ask for any details", the lawyer interrupted. "Just answer the question, please. Did you, or did you not say, at the scene of the accident, 'I'm fine!'?"

Clyde said, "Well, I had just got Bessie into the trailer behind the tractor and I was driving down the road...."

The lawyer interrupted again and said, "Your Honor, I am trying to establish the fact that, at the scene of the accident, this man told the Highway Patrolman on the scene that he was just fine. Now several weeks after the accident he is trying to sue my client. I believe he is a fraud. Please tell him to simply answer the question."

By this time, the Judge was fairly interested in Clyde's answer and said to the lawyer, "I'd like to hear what he has to say about his favorite cow, Bessie".

Clyde proceeded. "Well, as I was saying, I had just loaded Bessie, my favorite cow, into the trailer and was driving her down the highway when this huge semi-truck and trailer ran the stop sign and smacked my John Deer Tractor right in the side. I was thrown into one ditch and Bessie was thrown into the other. I was hurting, real bad and didn't want to move. However, I could hear old Bessie moaning and groaning. I knew she was in terrible shape just by her groans.

Shortly after the accident a Highway Patrolman came on the scene. He could hear Bessie moaning and groaning, so he went over to her. After he looked at her, and saw her fatal condition, he took out his gun and shot her between the eyes. Then the Patrolman came across the road, gun still in hand, looked at me, and said, "How are you feeling?"

"Now tell me, what would you say?"
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » August 4th, 2015, 4:25 pm

=)) =)) =))
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » August 4th, 2015, 10:28 pm

=)) =)) =)) :9f:
This one I will re-tell!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » August 5th, 2015, 9:17 am

THAT is funny! =))

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » August 17th, 2015, 6:48 am

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » August 19th, 2015, 4:05 pm

I saw this on FB, posted by a friend from church.

Upon hearing that her elderly grandfather had passed away, Katie went straight to her grandparents' house to visit her 95 year old grandmother and comfort her. When she asked how her grandfather had died, her grandmother replied, "He had a heart attack while we were making love on Sunday morning." Horrified, Katie told her grandmother that two people nearly 100 years old having sex would certainly be asking for trouble. "Oh, no, dear," replied her grandmother. "Many years ago, realizing our advanced age, we figured out the best time to do it was when the church bells would start to ring. It was just the right rhythm. Nice and slow and even. Nothing too strenuous, simply in on the Ding and out on the Dong."

She paused to wipe away a tear, and continued, "He'd still be alive if the ice cream truck hadn't come along."
Iron Duke #1471997.