Brunchgate 9-26 edition

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: Brunchgate 9-26 edition

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » September 27th, 2009, 3:57 pm

It looks from all your pictures as though the weather didn't dampen spirits or food at all over on the Card Gym lot. Sorry we couldn't come to the game early, but we had lots to tend here before we could get away. We made it in time for kick off and stayed until then end, though. DukeRah couldn't come as she still has a fever, but Native went with us and we got our picture with the only celebrity we ran into......."Guy With Candy". Bless his heart.
Love, Ima
Attachments
guy with candy FB.jpg
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 27th, 2009, 4:02 pm

I had a wonderful day out there, aside from the weather. It was great to meet CellR and his family, as well as Woot and Hancock4Duke (who is much younger than I thought and seemed to totally have fun in the rain). The food was great as always..and somehow besides all of his mishaps, TNTdevil managed to not require a trip to the ER by the end or the night. (Plus getting picture taken with Alison Bales was way cool! And meeting Monique Curry was way awesome too!)
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » September 27th, 2009, 4:05 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I had a wonderful day out there, aside from the weather. It was great to meet CellR and his family, as well as Woot and Hancock4Duke (who is much younger than I thought and seemed to totally have fun in the rain). The food was great as always..and somehow besides all of his mishaps, TNTdevil managed to not require a trip to the ER by the end or the night. (Plus getting picture taken with Alison Bales was way cool! And meeting Monique Curry was way awesome too!)
Monique finished off TNT's brownies, which may have been the best I've ever had!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » September 27th, 2009, 4:17 pm

I stole these off of Cathy's FB page so everyone could see them, the first is Hancock4Duke, the second is Ozzie welcome Kyrie Irving to campus.
hancock4duke.jpg
OzzieKyrie.jpg
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.