Life is good.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Turk
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Re: Life is good.

Post by Turk » August 6th, 2009, 3:16 am

Ima, thanks for your posts; I admire your spirit dealing with the quacks... You and Ima Daughter always have all the Pennsylvania vibes you need from me...
"The idea is that you are better today than you were yesterday."
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » August 6th, 2009, 2:53 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I think maybe I'M the parent meant to be enjoyed while I'm here!!!!! :-s When is that supposed to happen?
Love, Ima
You're not my mom, but I love you and enjoy having you around here!
Cathy took the words out of my keyboard! Ima, if I could, I'd take you out for lunch any day of the week! :)
We love you Ima :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Wishing I was close enought to give you a real hug not just a cyber one
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » August 6th, 2009, 7:22 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I think maybe I'M the parent meant to be enjoyed while I'm here!!!!! :-s When is that supposed to happen?
Love, Ima
You're a very special person who's influencing the lives of many for the better. That sort of influence often goes on without the knowledge of the person responsible..... it seems to happen along the way while living life. I'm so glad that you're a part of my life!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » September 3rd, 2009, 2:25 pm

Nothing major -

Writing code today (because it has to be done and I'm better at it than any of the other yahoos who are available)...music on the iPod, the code is all working just like it should - it is a good day to be a geek.

Long weekend coming up (4 days for me - I took Tuesday off)

Feeling good, having fun...yeah life is pretty f-ing good right now.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » September 3rd, 2009, 2:26 pm

windsor wrote:Nothing major -

Writing code today (because it has to be done and I'm better at it than any of the other yahoos who are available)...music on the iPod, the code is all working just like it should - it is a good day to be a geek.

Long weekend coming up (4 days for me - I took Tuesday off)

Feeling good, having fun...yeah life is pretty f-ing good right now.
And you're a non-smoker of just short of one month! :ymapplause:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 3rd, 2009, 10:42 pm

Love, Ima
Ima, I'm reading this late and several people beat me to it, but I enjoy you, too! Your presence on the boards is a great blessing to all of us. Vibes and prayers are still headed in your direction from the great city of St. Louis.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 3rd, 2009, 10:47 pm

I'm headed back to AR for a visit; I get to hang out for the weekend with my family. Leaving work early tomorrow. I'm lucky that I have a job (and a boss) that will allow me to take off early when I have a long drive ahead of me. Heck, these days, I'm lucky to have a job - especially one that I like so much. My boss isn't perfect, but he's so far ahead of my last boss that there's no comparison. I remind myself of that when things get crazy. Oh, and football season has started! Life is good!

Since life is good for me, I'm sending out extra strong vibes to those who are experiencing rough times right now. I think of all of you often.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein