PWing School Professor

Re: The Official "Good Morning" Thread

Post by shereec » July 25th, 2014, 6:12 am

Good morning!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 25th, 2014, 7:11 am

Good morning from Jax FL. On the road again.... ~O)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 25th, 2014, 7:42 am

Good Morning!
Vibes for Ozzie
Vibes for Sasha

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Mr Windsor flies to the City of Angels today to visit with daughter number 1 and the golden grandchild. He will then DRIVE back to Florida with Daughter #2 who is moving back because at 33 she can not be away from Mommy. Daughter #2 (thanks to Mr. Windsors Wife 1.0) blames him for everything. Everything. She is a drama queen self centered biatch. This should be an interesting drive. I predict I have to buy a plane ticket to get him home from where ever she throws him out of her car.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 25th, 2014, 7:52 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Good morning. ~O)

Half a workday and then a road trip. We're driving back to Ft. Lauderdale for a few days. It's time to put my mom into an assisted living center, and Saturday is moving day. We signed her up last week while we were down there.
Thinking of you all. . .

:9f:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » July 25th, 2014, 7:53 am

Good morning!

“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » July 25th, 2014, 7:54 am

YmoBeThere wrote:Good morning! Today is brisket taco Friday. If you haven't had one, you are definitely missing out. Unless you are vegetarian or vegan. Then not so much.
That sounds like a good one to do at tailgate...
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 25th, 2014, 8:03 am

Good morning!

Vibes for Mr Windsor that he has safe travels and progress in buiding a better relationship with daughter #2
Life is good!
IowaDevil
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by IowaDevil » July 25th, 2014, 8:18 am

Good morning all! :ymhug:

Vibes to Mr Windsor and I've overnighted my super racetrack earplugs to him for his trip home! Hope they help! :D
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 25th, 2014, 8:52 am

Good morning. Donna and Henry will be here today at 12:00!!! We are excited. :happy-bouncyblue: :duke:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 25th, 2014, 9:24 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:Good morning! Today is brisket taco Friday. If you haven't had one, you are definitely missing out. Unless you are vegetarian or vegan. Then not so much.
That sounds like a good one to do at tailgate...
Yummy! I never had brisket until I developed friends from East Texas. Then... =p~ =p~ =p~
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 25th, 2014, 9:25 am

windsor wrote:Good Morning!
Vibes for Ozzie
Vibes for Sasha

Mr Windsor flies to the City of Angels today to visit with daughter number 1 and the golden grandchild. He will then DRIVE back to Florida with Daughter #2 who is moving back because at 33 she can not be away from Mommy. Daughter #2 (thanks to Mr. Windsors Wife 1.0) blames him for everything. Everything. She is a drama queen self centered biatch. This should be an interesting drive. I predict I have to buy a plane ticket to get him home from where ever she throws him out of her car.
Good luck to Mr. Windsor! Sounds like he will need it (plus ID's large economy sized ear plugs).
Iron Duke #1471997.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 25th, 2014, 9:26 am

Harrumph. :9f:

Sasha was her wild self this morning.
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 25th, 2014, 9:29 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
Vibes for Ozzie
Vibes for Sasha

Good luck to Mr. Windsor! Sounds like he will need it (plus ID's large economy sized ear plugs).

I am thinking duct tape will be more useful. He is not even there yet and she is having a fit because she will have to have room in her car for HIS suitcase. Oh, and the seat will need to be able to go back (because D#2 is 5'4" and Mr. Windsor is 6')
Amusing aside. D#2 INSISTS she is 5'10" tall. D#1 is 5'9" so D2 has to be taller. D#1 and I (5'6") are both noticeably taller than D2 but you can not tell her she is not 510". :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » July 25th, 2014, 10:38 am

Good Morning!!!! ~O)
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 25th, 2014, 11:22 am

windsor wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:
Vibes for Ozzie
Vibes for Sasha

I am thinking duct tape will be more useful. He is not even there yet and she is having a fit because she will have to have room in her car for HIS suitcase. Oh, and the seat will need to be able to go back (because D#2 is 5'4" and Mr. Windsor is 6')
Amusing aside. D#2 INSISTS she is 5'10" tall. D#1 is 5'9" so D2 has to be taller. D#1 and I (5'6") are both noticeably taller than D2 but you can not tell her she is not 510". :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
She must be related to a woman I played soccer with - she thought of herself as tall. She was 5'3". I did try to tell her that she was the correct height since her legs reached from her hips to the floor. If she was tall at 5'3", I'm not sure what to call myself at around 5'10". =))
Life is good!
IowaDevil

Post by IowaDevil » July 25th, 2014, 12:14 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
Sasha was her wild self this morning.
GREAT NEWS! :happy-bouncyblue: :ymhug: :happy-bouncyblue: :ymhug:
:happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f: :happy-bouncyblue: :9f:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 25th, 2014, 1:28 pm

windsor wrote:I am thinking duct tape will be more useful. He is not even there yet and she is having a fit because she will have to have room in her car for HIS suitcase. Oh, and the seat will need to be able to go back (because D#2 is 5'4" and Mr. Windsor is 6')
The Midget Pervert tells people he is 5'10", according to office neighbor Jane. (I have only heard him claim 5'8".) When he wears his shoes with the built up heels, I cannot eat soup off his head, but without the extra heels, I could outjump him at my 5'7" without jumping. :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
YmoBeThere

Post by YmoBeThere » July 25th, 2014, 6:54 pm

I always claimed 6'. Turns out I'm 6'1".
Bob Green

Post by Bob Green » July 26th, 2014, 6:26 am

Good morning. I'm off to visit my sister today. The grandson loves her swimming pool.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 26th, 2014, 6:43 am

Good morning. It's moving day! ~O)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com