LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 8:39 pm

captmojo wrote:You wouldn't want to 'do' the Babe. It'd be like doing your Grandma. Uggh.
OR is that like "Babe" from Charlotte's WEB which equates to Eastern NC BBQ.... eventually???? :oops: Marvin?????? NOT AGAIN!!!! Leave BABE alone!!!!! :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o :-o However, I can't blame you, she was HOT!!!! :D :oops: :oops: :shock:
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 8:40 pm

wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:I'm incredibly tired. 2121 pages in three days, plus a session facilitating elementary kids' fellowship at church tonight.
I'm on track to nail 16 books and about 4000 pages this week. Following completion of the last book, around lunchtime Saturday, I will be next to the television until Sunday's conclusion.
and how many books, and what happened last night, and what was for dessert? :-? :-? :-? :-?
8 books so far this week, no comment, no comment.
Awesome on 1st account! Your a dog on the 2nd and 3rd accounts!!!! X( X( X( X( X( X(
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » September 16th, 2009, 8:46 pm

cl15876 wrote:
hey, did she tell you hey from BONE MAN? :D
No. Our visit was very short due to approaching weather. The sky was starting to fall.
I'll have to take chances with everyone else later.
Are you coming down for the KU game/party/housewarming thingy?
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 8:47 pm

Bostondevil wrote:OK, one of the Pop/Rock radio stations in Boston just switched to sports talk. It's one of my regular buttons so I've started listening to it on the drive home. This has been going on for about a month and I have yet to hear a female caller. Today they were discussing the incident after Monday night's game where apparently Tom Brady didn't give Suzy Kolber much of a post-game interview. They spent a couple of minutes discussing this without much to say then one of them said that the really important question is whether or not Suzy Kolber is 'doable'.

So, here's my plan, I'm going to call in tomorrow with a list of male sportscasters who are 'doable'. Whaddya think? My only problem is I stopped watching the NFL Today type shows a few years ago. I still watch a lot of football but I don't know who all the studio guys are anymore. Can you CrazieTalkers help me out? I'm off to CBSSportsline but I need pictures, people, pictures.

And if you think this isn't a good idea, please tell me.
Suzy Kolber is a definite :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd :-bd unless compared to Erin Andrews, OMG..... x_x x_x x_x x_x x_x
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 8:50 pm

captmojo wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
hey, did she tell you hey from BONE MAN? :D
No. Our visit was very short due to approaching weather. The sky was starting to fall.
I'll have to take chances with everyone else later.
Are you coming down for the KU game/party/housewarming thingy?
YES, I asked her to inquire whether you'd be there, because I'm looking forward to meeting you and you indicated that you might surprise Tilly with an 18 wheeler out in front of her house!!!! I can't wait to see ya! Please say you'll be there?
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 8:50 pm

TillyGalore wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Proud Mom moment: My younger son just qualified for the Duke TIP 7th grade talent search. He'll be taking the SAT in December. :D

Frustrating Ex-Lax moment 15 minutes ago: "What if he does well enough on the SAT to get in the summer program? He can't go. He's supposed to be with MEEEEEEEEEEEEE this summer." Yup, Buttwipe, it's all about YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU, isn't it? (Why isn't there an emoticon for the one-fingered salute?)
Shin kicks to ex-lax.
What Tilly said. ;) :D
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 8:52 pm

CellR wrote:So tomorrow I'm going to talk/interview (Kind of informal) with a distant/not too distant family friend about getting her to write me a recommendation. She is a radiologist, graduated from Duke, sent four kids to Duke (and one daughter to Yale, who is currently playing field hockey there), and is first in her MBA class at Yale... Good gracious. I hope she likes me! I don't think I've seen her in four or five years.

Send me some vibes, please! :D
Vibes are coming, CellR!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo

Post by captmojo » September 16th, 2009, 8:53 pm

cl15876 wrote:
YES, I asked her to inquire whether you'd be there, because I'm looking forward to meeting you and you indicated that you might surprise Tilly with an 18 wheeler out in front of her house!!!! I can't wait to see ya! Please say you'll be there?
Alas. :ymsigh: See the 'Tilly's Party' thread.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 8:56 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:Bjornoff - I think we need a shoe smilie. Preferably a nice pair of stilletos.
Oooh ... nice idea! We cold couple the shin kicks with a nice stomp on the instep. :ymdevil:
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 8:59 pm

windsor wrote: A snot nosed ink still wet on his MBA six sigma spewing moron who hasn't figured out that 99% of what he 'learnt' in school is a crock o' poo in the real world.

~x( ~x( ~x( ~x(

On the upside...I almost made him cry in a meeting earlier today.
You go, Windsor! I'm sending shin kicks as well.
-- Albert Einstein
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 9:01 pm

wilson wrote:Well, I've crossed over. When I walk into Caribou, they just get my drink without asking now.
I've read eight books and counting since about 10 a.m. Monday.
Wow, Wilson; that's pretty impressive. You probably don't even have time for a Scrabble game with all that reading!
-- Albert Einstein
captmojo

Post by captmojo » September 16th, 2009, 9:07 pm

Good Lord!
Women!
This man should be kicked in the nuts.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 9:07 pm

wilson wrote:I'm incredibly tired. 2121 pages in three days, plus a session facilitating elementary kids' fellowship at church tonight.
I'm on track to nail 16 books and about 4000 pages this week. Following completion of the last book, around lunchtime Saturday, I will be next to the television until Sunday's conclusion.
That's an impressive amount of reading; it would make me incredibly brain dead. I would imagine that the elementary kids' fellowship was a nice break. Sort of a mental cleansing of the palate. Also a great thing to do. Kudos to you! :-bd
-- Albert Einstein
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » September 16th, 2009, 9:07 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
wilson wrote:Well, I've crossed over. When I walk into Caribou, they just get my drink without asking now.
Wow, Wilson; that's pretty impressive. You probably don't even have time for a Scrabble game with all that reading!
Not really...I've been trying to cut my internet time down across the board.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 9:09 pm

captmojo wrote:Good Lord!
Women!
Stilettos would be quite effective for a kick in the nuts. :ymdevil:
-- Albert Einstein
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 9:11 pm

ArkieDukie wrote:
That's for FREAKING SURE!!!!! :-o :-o X( X( X( X( X(
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 9:12 pm

captmojo wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Alas. :ymsigh: See the 'Tilly's Party' thread.
Don't give me that sh!t!!!! WE'LL GET YA!!!!!
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » September 16th, 2009, 9:12 pm

wilson wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
I'll likely jinx myself by saying this, but I'm winning a game against Shammrog right now. The game is titled, "ImaFingSoreLoser;" he challenged me to this game when I beat him in the last one. Don't know if I can be lucky enough to win against Shammrog twice in a row. I was ahead of Lavabe, but he came back and won in the end. Maybe I need to challenge him to another 4-person game. He loves those. :D
-- Albert Einstein
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 9:13 pm

captmojo wrote:Good Lord!
Women!
NOPE, wasn't ME! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :D :D :D :D =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » September 16th, 2009, 9:16 pm

wilson wrote:
ArkieDukie wrote:
Because of.....?????? I suspect the other night, AWESOME DINNER YOU WERE SERVED....... BE gracious, don't play scrabble (that will kill ALL YOUR HOPES), do something (if anything exists) that YOU ARE NOT GOOD AT!!!! :oops: :D