Life Is Not Good: The anti-thread to wilson's Life Is Good

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Re: Life Is Not Good: The anti-thread to wilson's Life Is Good

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » August 4th, 2009, 7:19 am

DD. please keep us posted on her progress. We're looking forward to seeing her "do her thing". You must let us know which team she ends up on and be sure to point her out for me.....for all of us actually.

Glad to read you were out tripping the light fantastic for over three hours. You must be feeling your oats after your surgery. That is REALLY good news.

Mojo seems to be coming out of his mess and landing on his feet. Now....we just GOTTA get vibes working harder to get a job for Donna and to get Sue out of that hotel and to see our Sarah through the quagmire of half truths she's hearing over at Durham Public Schools. So much buck passing over there that she can't get a handle on how to look out for herself. They do have to give her "a" job to come back to, but boy, is she getting screwed in the process. The stress of it all is not helping her to a the full recovery we still have to accomplish.

Truth is that life IS good and that life is NOT good. All at the same time.
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » August 4th, 2009, 10:20 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:DD. please keep us posted on her progress. We're looking forward to seeing her "do her thing". You must let us know which team she ends up on and be sure to point her out for me.....for all of us actually.

Glad to read you were out tripping the light fantastic for over three hours. You must be feeling your oats after your surgery. That is REALLY good news.

Mojo seems to be coming out of his mess and landing on his feet. Now....we just GOTTA get vibes working harder to get a job for Donna and to get Sue out of that hotel and to see our Sarah through the quagmire of half truths she's hearing over at Durham Public Schools. So much buck passing over there that she can't get a handle on how to look out for herself. They do have to give her "a" job to come back to, but boy, is she getting screwed in the process. The stress of it all is not helping her to a the full recovery we still have to accomplish.

Truth is that life IS good and that life is NOT good. All at the same time.
Love, Ima

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: to all and, ^:)^ ^:)^ to Ima! What would we do without you!
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » August 7th, 2009, 9:36 am

Found out last night that a very good friend's father passed away after a long fight with Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He was a good man and leaves behind a wife, son and two young grandchildren. If you can, raise your glass to Lee tonight.
-- DukeUsul
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » August 7th, 2009, 9:38 am

DukeUsul wrote:Found out last night that a very good friend's father passed away after a long fight with Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He was a good man and leaves behind a wife, son and two young grandchildren. If you can, raise your glass to Lee tonight.
I'm so sorry for your friend and his family. They are in my thoughts and prayers.
I worship the Blue Devil!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » August 7th, 2009, 9:53 am

DukeUsul wrote:Found out last night that a very good friend's father passed away after a long fight with Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. He was a good man and leaves behind a wife, son and two young grandchildren. If you can, raise your glass to Lee tonight.
Indeed I shall. My thoughts are with his family and friends. @};-
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » August 7th, 2009, 9:59 am

I'm sorry to hear this - prayers and condolences to his family and friends.
Life is good!
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » August 7th, 2009, 7:01 pm

Done.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"