That's one whacked out mother fucker.

Discuss.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Charlie Sheen

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 15th, 2011, 10:30 pm

EarlJam wrote:That's one whacked out mother fucker.

Discuss.

-EarlJam
Takes one to know one... ;)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » February 16th, 2011, 8:43 am

I've had enough of him. People love to talk about how in America, everyone gets a second chance, but if you're rich and/or famous, you evidently get a 37th chance.
Plus, is he really that talented? I've enjoyed some of his work, but I don't think I've ever seen any of it in which I thought he was totally indispensable or non-interchangeable with some other actor.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » February 16th, 2011, 9:36 am

Chuck Lorre's latest vanity card. (He's the producer of 2 and a half men, and always has those long postings that flash on the screen that you can't read because they are only there for a second.)
This was at the end of the last episode.
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #329

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... s_him.html
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » February 16th, 2011, 10:53 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:Chuck Lorre's latest vanity card. (He's the producer of 2 and a half men, and always has those long postings that flash on the screen that you can't read because they are only there for a second.)
This was at the end of the last episode.
CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #329

I exercise regularly. I eat moderate amounts of healthy food. I make sure to get plenty of rest. I see my doctor once a year and my dentist twice a year. I floss every night. I've had chest x-rays, cardio stress tests, EKG's and colonoscopies. I see a psychologist and have a variety of hobbies to reduce stress. I don't drink. I don't smoke. I don't do drugs. I don't have crazy, reckless sex with strangers.

If Charlie Sheen outlives me, I'm gonna be really pissed.
http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/20 ... s_him.html

I record almost everything I watch on my PVR so can pause the vanity cards and read them. A lot of his are hilarious but that Sheen one took the cake.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 16th, 2011, 8:56 pm

I think that Charlie Sheen is cute and funny. I would love to hang out with him when he's sober.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » February 16th, 2011, 8:58 pm

CathyCA wrote:I think that Charlie Sheen is cute and funny. I would love to hang out with him when he's sober.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. It wouldn't matter to you if he was sober or not. He a baaaaaad boy. :D :D ;) :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

-EJ
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 16th, 2011, 9:04 pm

EarlJam wrote:
CathyCA wrote:I think that Charlie Sheen is cute and funny. I would love to hang out with him when he's sober.
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. It wouldn't matter to you if he was sober or not. He a baaaaaad boy. :D :D ;) :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:

-EJ
I'd like for him to be able to remember our hanging out together.

I do like to hang out with the bad boys.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » February 16th, 2011, 9:58 pm

EarlJam wrote:

-EJ
I agree. He is a baaaaaad boy. Trust we fellow baaaaaad boys. (Baaaaaad Boys International Local 57) We recognize one of our own when we see him. He is baaaaaad. Henry VIII baaaaaad.

And getting work off his old man's rep.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 17th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Hollywood lives by a different set of rules and ethics. Athletes do also. ie (Michael Vick, Charlie Sheen, Tom Sizemore, Lindsey Lohan)

If I was to get charged or arrested with their crap, I am sure I would still be in lock down or under the jail. Also, with some of their charges, and misdeamor or felony records, there are many many jobs where you will not get hired. However, these Entertainers and Pro Athletes make millions and millions of dollars.

Doesnt CHARLIE SHEEN MAKE $2 MILLION AN EPISODE NOW? Thats insane! I havent watched 2.5 men in years. I have caught an episode here and there, and it is on other networks (older episodes, which seem new to me). I only know they are older, from the Little boy. He is not so little anymore.

However, I wouldnt mind hanging out with Charlie Sheen. NOT when he is using cocaine or drugs and whacked out or binge drinking. He seems very likeable and we know he is funny. BAD guys can be Good Boyz too! Plus, Charlie is cute! When he is sane and sober. I hope he gets better, before he kills hisself with drugs and booze and girls.
robertduke32
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by robertduke32 » February 18th, 2011, 4:29 pm

Hell, Charlie Sheen's antics sound a little like EJ and I hanging around Elon during the early 90s....ah the memories :D =))
indoor66

Post by indoor66 » February 18th, 2011, 5:03 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Hollywood lives by a different set of rules and ethics. Athletes do also. ie (Michael Vick, Charlie Sheen, Tom Sizemore, Lindsey Lohan)

If I was to get charged or arrested with their crap, I am sure I would still be in lock down or under the jail. Also, with some of their charges, and misdeamor or felony records, there are many many jobs where you will not get hired. However, these Entertainers and Pro Athletes make millions and millions of dollars.

Doesnt CHARLIE SHEEN MAKE $2 MILLION AN EPISODE NOW? Thats insane! I havent watched 2.5 men in years. I have caught an episode here and there, and it is on other networks (older episodes, which seem new to me). I only know they are older, from the Little boy. He is not so little anymore.

However, I wouldnt mind hanging out with Charlie Sheen. NOT when he is using cocaine or drugs and whacked out or binge drinking. He seems very likeable and we know he is funny. BAD guys can be Good Boyz too! Plus, Charlie is cute! When he is sane and sober. I hope he gets better, before he kills hisself with drugs and booze and girls.
Yeah, but Lindsey jumped into the big league forums with her felony charges. Now she gets a different set of rules and consequences.
If you give up your dream, YOU DIE.
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » February 18th, 2011, 5:09 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Plus, Charlie is cute! When he is sane and sober.
So what are you saying? Charlie Sheen is ugly? :)

-EJ
EarlJam

Post by EarlJam » February 18th, 2011, 5:13 pm

robertduke32 wrote:Hell, Charlie Sheen's antics sound a little like EJ and I hanging around Elon during the early 90s....ah the memories :D =))
Brandi and Gema? ;)

-EJ
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » February 18th, 2011, 5:28 pm

EarlJam wrote:
DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Plus, Charlie is cute! When he is sane and sober.
So what are you saying? Charlie Sheen is ugly? :)

-EJ
:ymapplause:
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » February 19th, 2011, 2:35 pm

robertduke32 wrote:Hell, Charlie Sheen's antics sound a little like EJ and I hanging around Elon during the early 90s....ah the memories :D =))
We brought the Elon girls to us back in the 70's.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
robertduke32

Post by robertduke32 » February 20th, 2011, 9:38 pm

EarlJam wrote:
Brandi and Gema? ;)

-EJ
Ah, yes, I had forgotten those two....I was always afraid I'd find a dead horse in my bed after hooking up with Gemma though.... =)) =))
DevilWearsPrada2.0
PWing School Professor

Post by DevilWearsPrada2.0 » February 21st, 2011, 9:42 am

Did you guys Graduate from Elon? Or just party there?
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » February 21st, 2011, 2:21 pm

DevilWearsPrada2.0 wrote:Did you guys Graduate from Elon? Or just party there?
Or both?

~ James Naismith
robertduke32

Post by robertduke32 » February 21st, 2011, 3:36 pm

I just partied there....a lot...as well as many other fine institutions throughout N.C. Ozzie, I'm not sure where we were most of the time back then =))

EJ is an alum though B-)