LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by wilson » January 18th, 2011, 8:07 pm

Lavabe wrote:Where's the Soviet flag, dude? :ymcowboy:
Not to worry...some unsuspecting soul will get hammer-and-sickled for speaking blasphemy soon enough. :ymdevil:
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 18th, 2011, 10:06 pm

Just finishing watching the holes beat Clemson.....Again. I know, I can't have everything my way. :(
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 18th, 2011, 10:08 pm

Just finishing watching the holes beat Clemson.....Again. I know, I can't have everything my way. :(
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » January 18th, 2011, 10:12 pm

So disappointed you had to post it twice VDB? Talk about PWing!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 18th, 2011, 11:40 pm

Hey clumpson-you suck!
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
DevilAlumna
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by DevilAlumna » January 19th, 2011, 12:33 am

Anyone catch the premiere of "Sportsdome," a new show on Comedy Central? It's being advertised as part of The Onion family of fake humor.

Opening headlines included, "JJ Redick to be traded to HBO's cast of Entourage." :D

We'll see how the rest of it holds up.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » January 19th, 2011, 10:10 am

I'm working at the vets this morning. Besides the sick cats and dogs, they have a bunch of others just roaming free in the office. Two of them kept jumping up in my lap and pushing each other off. I am now covered in cat hair. I love cats.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » January 19th, 2011, 10:22 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm working at the vets this morning. Besides the sick cats and dogs, they have a bunch of others just roaming free in the office. Two of them kept jumping up in my lap and pushing each other off. I am now covered in cat hair. I love cats.

Check my reply to your Facebook status.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » January 19th, 2011, 10:31 am

colchar wrote:
CameronBornAndBred wrote:I'm working at the vets this morning. Besides the sick cats and dogs, they have a bunch of others just roaming free in the office. Two of them kept jumping up in my lap and pushing each other off. I am now covered in cat hair. I love cats.

Check my reply to your Facebook status.
Well played, good sir. :))
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » January 19th, 2011, 11:08 am

DevilAlumna wrote:Anyone catch the premiere of "Sportsdome," a new show on Comedy Central? It's being advertised as part of The Onion family of fake humor.

Opening headlines included, "JJ Redick to be traded to HBO's cast of Entourage." :D

It's not very good. We watched last week and then again this week I watched the first segment. Lisa and I love Tosh.0 so we try to catch that. Now that's on Tuesdays at 10pm followed by the Onion Sports then followed by Jon Stewart at 11. Onion Sportsdome is so bad that we'll probably let the DVR record Tosh then start watching it at 10:30 and then go straight into Jon Stewart. Tosh had me rolling around in laughter last night it was such a letdown when Onion sports came on.
-- DukeUsul
DevilAlumna

Post by DevilAlumna » January 19th, 2011, 11:31 am

DukeUsul wrote:
DevilAlumna wrote:Anyone catch the premiere of "Sportsdome," a new show on Comedy Central? It's being advertised as part of The Onion family of fake humor.

It's not very good. We watched last week and then again this week I watched the first segment. Lisa and I love Tosh.0 so we try to catch that. Now that's on Tuesdays at 10pm followed by the Onion Sports then followed by Jon Stewart at 11. Onion Sportsdome is so bad that we'll probably let the DVR record Tosh then start watching it at 10:30 and then go straight into Jon Stewart. Tosh had me rolling around in laughter last night it was such a letdown when Onion sports came on.
Afraid I have to concur -- I turned it off at the first commercial break. LOVE Tosh.0, though -- have added it to the Tivo Season Pass list.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » January 19th, 2011, 2:14 pm

I'm annoyed. Due to last week's weather, I now have four packages tied up in the UPS system. Two of them were scheduled to be delivered last Monday. It seems to me that, if they were prevented from being delivered on the first day of weather delays, then they should have gone out on the first day of resumed service.
Well, that resumed service occurred two days ago, and I still haven't received anything. Calls to the UPS customer service department haven't revealed much. I'm getting steamed. :-w ~X( :Boo: X( :dwarf: :ymsigh:
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » January 19th, 2011, 5:25 pm

DevilAlumna wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:It's not very good. We watched last week and then again this week I watched the first segment. Lisa and I love Tosh.0 so we try to catch that. Now that's on Tuesdays at 10pm followed by the Onion Sports then followed by Jon Stewart at 11. Onion Sportsdome is so bad that we'll probably let the DVR record Tosh then start watching it at 10:30 and then go straight into Jon Stewart. Tosh had me rolling around in laughter last night it was such a letdown when Onion sports came on.
Afraid I have to concur -- I turned it off at the first commercial break. LOVE Tosh.0, though -- have added it to the Tivo Season Pass list.
Kelly and I both love Tosh.0 too. We tried to give the Sportsdome a chance after Tosh.0 and were quickly disappointed.
sMiles
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 19th, 2011, 5:39 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:So disappointed you had to post it twice VDB? Talk about PWing!
When I clicked the first time, it went back to what ever you call it, take showed it didn't post sooooo, I clicked again. What can I say? :)) :)) Ya, it was worth posting twice. I was that sad. :D
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 19th, 2011, 5:43 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:So disappointed you had to post it twice VDB? Talk about PWing!
When I clicked the first time, it went back to what ever you call it, take showed it didn't post sooooo, I clicked again. What can I say? :)) :)) Ya, it was worth posting twice. I was that sad. :D
You can delete one if you want too, it won't hurt my feelings. :)
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » January 19th, 2011, 8:12 pm

I got a max user connections error a few minutes ago. What gives? :p
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » January 19th, 2011, 9:09 pm

FUN GAME. I'm so happy for our guys to win AT State this year. GO DEVILS!!! :9f:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » January 19th, 2011, 10:12 pm

YmoBeThere wrote:I got a max user connections error a few minutes ago. What gives? :p
You are posting WAY too much. :)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
YmoBeThere
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by YmoBeThere » January 20th, 2011, 6:43 am

I do wonder, are my best PW'ing days behind me?
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » January 20th, 2011, 7:53 am

devildeac wrote:
YmoBeThere wrote:I got a max user connections error a few minutes ago. What gives? :p
You are posting WAY too much. :)) =))

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) That wouldn't be NEARLY as funny coming from someone else.

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage