LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » December 2nd, 2010, 11:17 pm

Today was a good day! Tomorrow I drive north and will stay with DBR poster (and fraternity brother) BDBD B-) , on my way up to the Meadowlands on Saturday!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 3rd, 2010, 7:35 am

Yup, this is a good day. Arrived in NYC yesterday afternoon. DukePA, Stevo, Max and Adam also flew in yesterday. This is Adam's 1st time here. We will have a good time. Only Bud, DukePA, Max and myself are going to the game tomorrow. I am excited!!!! :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :happy-bouncyblue:
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » December 3rd, 2010, 10:20 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Today was a good day! Tomorrow I drive north and will stay with DBR poster (and fraternity brother) BDBD B-) , on my way up to the Meadowlands on Saturday!
I expect frequent posts on the pastrami thread!! :ymapplause: :ymapplause: :-BD :-BD :ymparty: :ymparty:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » December 3rd, 2010, 10:22 am

Good morning!
~O)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 3rd, 2010, 12:33 pm

The total posts and topic #s don't jive. The counters say 89967 and 2797 but the math says 89991 and 2815. Can you 'splain that, Lucy?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 3rd, 2010, 12:37 pm

devildeac wrote:The total posts and topic #s don't jive. The counters say 89967 and 2797 but the math says 89991 and 2815. Can you 'splain that, Lucy?
So I don't know whether to post 8 times for 90K or 32 times to reach 90K. Or, perhaps I should return to work, be productive and allow someone else the distinction :ymblushing: .
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » December 3rd, 2010, 12:38 pm

devildeac wrote:The total posts and topic #s don't jive. The counters say 89967 and 2797 but the math says 89991 and 2815. Can you 'splain that, Lucy?
Ughhh...no. :-o
:D
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 3rd, 2010, 2:15 pm

In line for Candle Tea at Old Salem. The Verizon guy updated my phone and now my smilies work! :happy-bouncyblue:
Iron Duke #1471997.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » December 3rd, 2010, 2:48 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:In line for Candle Tea at Old Salem. The Verizon guy updated my phone and now my smilies work! :happy-bouncyblue:
Is the Verizon 4G REALLY 4G? :-?
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 3rd, 2010, 3:37 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:Yup, this is a good day. Arrived in NYC yesterday afternoon. DukePA, Stevo, Max and Adam also flew in yesterday. This is Adam's 1st time here. We will have a good time. Only Bud, DukePA, Max and myself are going to the game tomorrow. I am excited!!!! :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :happy-bouncyblue:
Adam and Stevo together in NYC while the game is going on?

That city will never be the same!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » December 3rd, 2010, 3:45 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Very Duke Blue wrote:Yup, this is a good day. Arrived in NYC yesterday afternoon. DukePA, Stevo, Max and Adam also flew in yesterday. This is Adam's 1st time here. We will have a good time. Only Bud, DukePA, Max and myself are going to the game tomorrow. I am excited!!!! :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :duke: :happy-bouncyblue:
Adam and Stevo together in NYC while the game is going on?

That city will never be the same!
Your right. Glad we'll be in NJ for the game. :)) :))
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » December 3rd, 2010, 3:59 pm

Lavabe wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:In line for Candle Tea at Old Salem. The Verizon guy updated my phone and now my smilies work! :happy-bouncyblue:
Is the Verizon 4G REALLY 4G? :-?
No. According to the ITU, 4G speeds require 100Mbps minimum. Jumping from 1Mbps to 5-6Mbps doesn't qualify as 4G. It's just slightly faster 3G.
-- DukeUsul
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » December 3rd, 2010, 7:33 pm

I've been wanting to get a small utility trailer for a while..I got lots of junk to haul off to the dump that won't fit IN my Explorer. I've been keeping my eyes out, but they are either too much, or too big. Most of the ones for sale are 10' or more. Today, while setting up a client's new computer, I had to move his old computer. There were some papers on top, one said
"For Sale, 4' X 6' trailer. This is the kind they sell at Lowes for $600. I'm selling for $250. Jonathan."
So I asked the guy behind the counter (it's a car dealership) if Jonathan still worked there, and he told me "yes, he just printed that this morning". Score! Great price, just what I need, and because the guy works at a dealership we can get the title notarized no cost and from anybody.
He told me his wife just served him with separation papers, so he's trying to clean out some stuff..I told him that's perfect because I need the trailer to throw away the crap my wife left behind. I love when life works out well. :D :happy-bouncyblue:
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 3rd, 2010, 7:41 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I've been wanting to get a small utility trailer for a while..I got lots of junk to haul off to the dump that won't fit IN my Explorer. I've been keeping my eyes out, but they are either too much, or too big. Most of the ones for sale are 10' or more. Today, while setting up a client's new computer, I had to move his old computer. There were some papers on top, one said
"For Sale, 4' X 6' trailer. This is the kind they sell at Lowes for $600. I'm selling for $250. Jonathan."
So I asked the guy behind the counter (it's a car dealership) if Jonathan still worked there, and he told me "yes, he just printed that this morning". Score! Great price, just what I need, and because the guy works at a dealership we can get the title notarized no cost and from anybody.
He told me his wife just served him with separation papers, so he's trying to clean out some stuff..I told him that's perfect because I need the trailer to throw away the crap my wife left behind. I love when life works out well. :D :happy-bouncyblue:
Congratulations!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » December 3rd, 2010, 8:03 pm

Watching Animal House on HBO!

This movie must be 31 years old or more. . .

~ James Naismith
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » December 3rd, 2010, 10:26 pm

CameronBornAndBred wrote:I've been wanting to get a small utility trailer for a while..I got lots of junk to haul off to the dump that won't fit IN my Explorer. I've been keeping my eyes out, but they are either too much, or too big. Most of the ones for sale are 10' or more. Today, while setting up a client's new computer, I had to move his old computer. There were some papers on top, one said
Way coo., CB&B! :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
:9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » December 4th, 2010, 3:37 am

CathyCA wrote:Watching Animal House on HBO!

I think it came out in 1978, one year after Star Wars, which would make it 32. :D What a great movie. I watched it on DVD a couple weeks ago.

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » December 4th, 2010, 6:36 am

bjornolf wrote:

I think it came out in 1978, one year after Star Wars, which would make it 32. :D What a great movie. I watched it on DVD a couple weeks ago.

@};-
And it wasn't over after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Lavabe » December 4th, 2010, 7:51 am

Good morning!
~O)
Miles
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by Miles » December 4th, 2010, 8:38 am

devildeac wrote:
bjornolf wrote:

@};-
And it wasn't over after the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor...
Hell no!
sMiles