LTE 2.0

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Re: So people want to know why I'm so stressed?

Post by TillyGalore » April 13th, 2009, 8:24 am

Sue71 wrote:It's because I don't even get the fucking "B" team to assist me at work... if it's a good day they might qualify as the "C" team.

Why do I check email on the weekends? Why? Especially after a freaking week off? Seriously?

There is a person that works for me that does things half way. Half ass. Doesn't double check anything. Isn't concerned with the outcome, just that the job gets done. Well I've fucking had it. She's getting written up on at least one count, possibly two come tomorrow. I'm done. If she doesn't shape up, I'll find someone else who can do the job and is pleasant about it. FUCK!

I absolutely HATE cleaning up other people's messes. Especially when it's because the other person is fucking careless. And just doesn't care. I am SO over this. She is SO in deep shit.

Fuck.

Go get her girl!

I can't stand working with/for people who are lazy and don't care about the job they do. Irritates the crap out of me. I'm there for you, like ArkieDukie, and will come kick some shins for you.
I worship the Blue Devil!
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » April 13th, 2009, 8:52 am

Sue71 wrote:It's because I don't even get the fucking "B" team to assist me at work... if it's a good day they might qualify as the "C" team.

Why do I check email on the weekends? Why? Especially after a freaking week off? Seriously?

There is a person that works for me that does things half way. Half ass. Doesn't double check anything. Isn't concerned with the outcome, just that the job gets done. Well I've fucking had it. She's getting written up on at least one count, possibly two come tomorrow. I'm done. If she doesn't shape up, I'll find someone else who can do the job and is pleasant about it. FUCK!

I absolutely HATE cleaning up other people's messes. Especially when it's because the other person is fucking careless. And just doesn't care. I am SO over this. She is SO in deep shit.

Fuck.

** stands up *** looks around office *** hmmm I don't see you. Based on your post you MUST work the same place I do! Stop by my desk and say Hi. :D
I was tempted, only last Friday, to ask one of my co-workers if they were that stupid and lazy naturally or did they have to f-ing practice.

I feel your pain, I live your pain. I'll come kick some shins for you.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Re: LTE 2.0

Post by CathyCA » April 13th, 2009, 9:00 am

I'll kick some shins too, Sue!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 13th, 2009, 9:04 am

I was lurking on DBR and noticed the "Two posts away from 'Whatever'" thread has been closed. Interesting.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » April 13th, 2009, 9:23 am

TillyGalore wrote:I was lurking on DBR and noticed the "Two posts away from 'Whatever'" thread has been closed. Interesting.
I guess it won't belong before it disappears. CB&B was the last to post on it. I noticed this morning that I had lost a few posts overnight. When that thread, or the LTE disappear, we'll all lose huge. HUGE!
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 9:39 am

TillyGalore wrote:I was lurking on DBR and noticed the "Two posts away from 'Whatever'" thread has been closed. Interesting.
I pointed that out to Lavabe in a long phone call with him yesterday. (or was it Saturday? Hmm, too many smilies to remember :oops: :roll: )
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2009, 9:45 am

How long before Ymm, Pastrami goes? x_x
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 13th, 2009, 9:49 am

Lavabe wrote:
We'll just have to start a Ymm, Pastrami thread over here.

=p~ :-bd
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » April 13th, 2009, 11:15 am

Lavabe wrote:
Perhaps here we can label it "Have Pastrami Will Travel" :oops:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 13th, 2009, 12:43 pm

What possible reason could they have for doing that?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 13th, 2009, 1:02 pm

Fuck.

What's the over/under on how long it would take you to be banned from DBR for posting this (assuming, for the purposes of discussion, that the profanities got past the filters)?
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 13th, 2009, 1:14 pm

Well, I figure I'll say hi on this thread. Bjornolf here from over on DBR. Sorry I got here so late. I've been trying to get some work done, so I've been avoiding facebook lately. I'm glad to see the site is up and running. This is really cool.

-Joe
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 13th, 2009, 1:23 pm

bjornolf wrote:Well, I figure I'll say hi on this thread. Bjornolf here from over on DBR. Sorry I got here so late. I've been trying to get some work done, so I've been avoiding facebook lately. I'm glad to see the site is up and running. This is really cool.

-Joe

Welcome!
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » April 13th, 2009, 1:26 pm

bjornolf wrote:Well, I figure I'll say hi on this thread. Bjornolf here from over on DBR. Sorry I got here so late. I've been trying to get some work done, so I've been avoiding facebook lately. I'm glad to see the site is up and running. This is really cool.

-Joe
WELCOME BJORNOLF!!!

And a special welcome to your wide-eyed wonderkid!:D
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 13th, 2009, 1:27 pm

Thanks for the welcome. It's pretty wild being one of the first. You guys have been busy I see. Good.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 13th, 2009, 1:30 pm

By the way, it is so weird to see my name with only three posts next to it. I'll have to work to get my numbers up. ;)
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » April 13th, 2009, 1:30 pm

colchar wrote:

Fuck.

What's the over/under on how long it would take you to be banned from DBR for posting this (assuming, for the purposes of discussion, that the profanities got past the filters)?
I would've phrased it... differently. [-x
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » April 13th, 2009, 1:32 pm

Sue71 wrote:
colchar wrote:

Fuck.

I would've phrased it... differently. [-x
It would be more fun to try to phrase it exactly the same way...
— Samuel Johnson

----------

----------
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » April 13th, 2009, 1:33 pm

-Joe
Welome bjornolf!

:ymhug:
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » April 13th, 2009, 1:36 pm

TillyGalore wrote:

-Joe
Welome bjornolf!

:ymhug:

Thanks, TIlly. Trying to get my avatar up and running. Tried to use my old one from DBR, but it's like 5x too big. Trying to figure out how to resize it without the pictures looking like dog doo. Still working on that.
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...