Vibes for Imafacultiwyfe and Imafacultydaughter

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Re: Vibes for Imafacultiwyfe and Imafacultydaughter

Post by bjornolf » June 3rd, 2009, 7:39 am

Yay! Thank goodness. I'll keep the prayers coming! :ympray: O:-)

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 3rd, 2009, 8:33 am

an extra double dose of vibes to keep the progress coming....sounds like the corner might be turned.....fingers crossed...vibes flowing
:-bd :-bd :-bd
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 3rd, 2009, 9:27 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I posted an update yesterday over on DBR but things are going sort of nicely so I thought I'd let you guys know just in case you haven't checked over there.

The doc appointment yesterday went well. We're in for another four weeks of infusions, but since there's no evidence of re-contamination (so far) we're feeling cautiously optimistic. The truth will come when they finally do take her off the antibiotics.

She's definitely getting stronger these days. We just have to believe that this last round of shin-kickers will win out.

We're up at the lake for a couple of days. The view and the weather are beautiful. It really lifts one's spirits. I spent the afternoon trying to paint hydrangeas in a glass vase on my studio window sill. CB&B needs to tell me how to hang in there as the light and shadows keep traveling.They won't hold still and I just can't paint fast enough!!!! :ymsigh: How nice to have that be my biggest problem today!!!! I"m relishing it!

Love, Ima
Yeah for good news. Prayers continue until there is absolutely no doubt that all is 100% again.

I'm glad you are getting some away time and enjoy beautiful scenery. Question from the non-artist - wouldn't it be easier to paint a picture of they hydrangeas on canvas/paper than to try to paint the hydrangeas in a glass vase on the window sill? I would think getting paint onto the petals without knocking them off the flower would be difficult. :D :D

Keep on healing, Ima Facultydaughter!
DukieInKansas

(I now apologize for a lame attempt at a joke. I can't promise not to try it again.)
Life is good!
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » June 3rd, 2009, 9:46 am

Sounds encouraging. Prayers and vibes keep rolling for you guys. Enjoy the lake :)
Johnboy
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Johnboy » June 3rd, 2009, 9:55 am

Yay for good news! Continued vibes and prayers from here, and thanks for the update.
"And Johnboy is right" - lawgrad91
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 3rd, 2009, 7:15 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:I posted an update yesterday over on DBR but things are going sort of nicely so I thought I'd let you guys know just in case you haven't checked over there.

The doc appointment yesterday went well. We're in for another four weeks of infusions, but since there's no evidence of re-contamination (so far) we're feeling cautiously optimistic. The truth will come when they finally do take her off the antibiotics.

She's definitely getting stronger these days. We just have to believe that this last round of shin-kickers will win out.

We're up at the lake for a couple of days. The view and the weather are beautiful. It really lifts one's spirits. I spent the afternoon trying to paint hydrangeas in a glass vase on my studio window sill. CB&B needs to tell me how to hang in there as the light and shadows keep traveling.They won't hold still and I just can't paint fast enough!!!! :ymsigh: How nice to have that be my biggest problem today!!!! I"m relishing it!

Love, Ima
IMA, thank you soo much for providing this "Good News" update! I was just talking to another CTN member the other night and walla here is a POSITIVE update, yay!!!!!! More vibes and prayers coming from VA!!! :ympray: :-bd
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 3rd, 2009, 8:13 pm

"I'm glad you are getting some away time and enjoy beautiful scenery. Question from the non-artist - wouldn't it be easier to paint a picture of they hydrangeas on canvas/paper than to try to paint the hydrangeas in a glass vase on the window sill? I would think getting paint onto the petals without knocking them off the flower would be difficult. :D :D"

K

It wasn't the flowers per se that was so hard, it was the close quarters inside there that was the problem. Ever tried painting flowers while sitting in a vase on a window sill? Ain't easy.! :oops:
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » June 3rd, 2009, 8:15 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:"I'm glad you are getting some away time and enjoy beautiful scenery. Question from the non-artist - wouldn't it be easier to paint a picture of they hydrangeas on canvas/paper than to try to paint the hydrangeas in a glass vase on the window sill? I would think getting paint onto the petals without knocking them off the flower would be difficult. :D :D"

K

It wasn't the flowers per se that was so hard, it was the close quarters inside there that was the problem. Ever tried painting flowers while sitting in a vase on a window sill? Ain't easy.! :oops:

You were sitting in a vase on a window sill trying to paint flowers? =)) =)) =)) =))
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 3rd, 2009, 11:26 pm

Sue71 wrote:
Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:"I'm glad you are getting some away time and enjoy beautiful scenery. Question from the non-artist - wouldn't it be easier to paint a picture of they hydrangeas on canvas/paper than to try to paint the hydrangeas in a glass vase on the window sill? I would think getting paint onto the petals without knocking them off the flower would be difficult. :D :D"

K

You were sitting in a vase on a window sill trying to paint flowers? =)) =)) =)) =))
How did you get in that vase, anyway? I totally forgot that aspect of your description.
Life is good!
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 4th, 2009, 6:30 am

Sue71 wrote:

K

The grammar police strike again! I must admit, I had the same thought while reading the post ;) 8-) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 4th, 2009, 11:22 am

DukieInKansas wrote:How did you get in that vase, anyway? I totally forgot that aspect of your description.

REALLY big vase?

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 4th, 2009, 1:33 pm

bjornolf wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:How did you get in that vase, anyway? I totally forgot that aspect of your description.

REALLY big vase?

%%-
..... yes, and with a verrrry b-r-o-a-d base, if you get my drift. :@)
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 4th, 2009, 1:47 pm

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:
bjornolf wrote:

REALLY big vase?

%%-
..... yes, and with a verrrry b-r-o-a-d base, if you get my drift. :@)
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » June 4th, 2009, 10:02 pm

Really happy to hear some positive news on this. I'm assless (if it ain't a word before, it is now) from vibing it off toward ya!
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Z
:(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|) :(|)
Monkeys make everything better.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 16th, 2009, 6:08 am

For those not on facebook - Ima took her daughter back to the hospital last night!
Crank up those vibes CrazieTalkers!
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » June 16th, 2009, 6:19 am

windsor wrote:For those not on facebook - Ima took her daughter back to the hospital last night!
Vibes are a crankin'!!

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>!
:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 16th, 2009, 7:21 am

{{{VIBING}}}
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 16th, 2009, 7:51 am

Lavabe wrote:
windsor wrote:For those not on facebook - Ima took her daughter back to the hospital last night!
Vibes are a crankin'!!

>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>!
:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

I'm betting Malagasy vibes are extra potent!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 16th, 2009, 8:05 am

Vibing as hard as I can.

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor