Hair police!

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Do you prefer people of the opposite sex with straight or curly hair. What is your hair?

Straight as an arrow!
5%
Wavy or with loose curls!
36%
Curly, but not permed!
5%
Perm away, baby!
No votes
I have straight hair
14%
I have curly/wavy hair
18%
I have very curly hair
5%
I have a perm
No votes
I'm just glad I have some hair left
18%

Total votes: 22
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Hair police!

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 1st, 2009, 2:36 pm

OK, here's a hair preference poll!

Please vote for what you prefer on people of the opposite sex, basically what attracts you, and feel free to explain. The second section lets you tell us what kind of hair you have. Please vote once in each section! Perhaps this should have been two separate polls - DD would have done it that way :lol:
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
wilson
PWing School Professor

Re: Hair police!

Post by wilson » June 1st, 2009, 2:39 pm

As mine gets longer, it acquires a nice wave/curl, but at the moment and for the next ~4 months, it's somewhere between a quarter and a half inch long.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 1st, 2009, 2:46 pm

You didn't put in options for color, cut, highlights, or style.
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 1st, 2009, 2:48 pm

CathyCA wrote:You didn't put in options for color, cut, highlights, or style.
I know. There would have been too many combinations and permutations - they only give you 10 choices, and I wanted both preferences and what you got in there. A second poll can always be started.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 1st, 2009, 2:56 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:OK, here's a hair preference poll!

Please vote for what you prefer on people of the opposite sex, basically what attracts you, and feel free to explain. The second section lets you tell us what kind of hair you have. Please vote once in each section! Perhaps this should have been two separate polls - DD would have done it that way :lol:
:oops: :lol: :D
Nah, DD would have just asked the question-he's not sophisticated enough to set up a poll. :oops:

can I get infracted for "excessive negativity"/insulting a poster, even if it's me?
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 1st, 2009, 2:57 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CathyCA wrote:You didn't put in options for color, cut, highlights, or style.
I know. There would have been too many combinations and permutations - they only give you 10 choices, and I wanted both preferences and what you got in there. A second poll can always be started.
2nd poll? Harumph.

Who do you think you are, EarlJam? ;) :lol:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 1st, 2009, 3:06 pm

That's tough. It TOTALLY depends on the woman. Some women look better with different styles depending on the shape of their face and coloring of skin and hair among other factors. I'll put what I have, but I'm not sure what to put for the opposite sex. I do prefer longer to shorter (no boy cuts please!).

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » June 1st, 2009, 3:15 pm

bjornolf wrote:That's tough. It TOTALLY depends on the woman. Some women look better with different styles depending on the shape of their face and coloring of skin and hair among other factors. I'll put what I have, but I'm not sure what to put for the opposite sex. I do prefer longer to shorter (no boy cuts please!).

%%-
Once I figured out where the two sections were (guess I thought to hard on this one)...... :oops: :-B :-?? , I have to agree with everything you just said. I love the wavy and curl and also love straight around shoulders or below and OMG, if you put your hair up .... (there is something about that, don't know...), but I am glad that I still have SOME hair!!!!
:D
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » June 1st, 2009, 3:18 pm

cl15876 wrote:...OMG, if you put your hair up .... (there is something about that, don't know...)...
Totally agreed. Bonus points if you let it back down at just the right moment...
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » June 1st, 2009, 3:20 pm

wilson wrote:
cl15876 wrote:...OMG, if you put your hair up .... (there is something about that, don't know...)...
Totally agreed. Bonus points if you let it back down at just the right moment...
^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^ :-bd :-bd :-bd ^:)^ ^:)^ ^:)^
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 1st, 2009, 3:35 pm

I don't have a preference of what type of hair my guy has, or whether or not he has hair. If he does have hair, I do prefer it be cut in a non-serial killer type of style.

My hair is wavy, unless I blow it dry and then it's straight.
I worship the Blue Devil!
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 1st, 2009, 5:00 pm

One of the reasons I have my hair long is that when it's short, the curls look awful, and they go any which way but the way I want. I'd have to keep my head shaved for it not to drive me nuts. The other reason I have long hair is that I'm enjoying it while I still have it. I prefer wavy for my women, but I'm not picky. I am picky about short hair on women, I prefer it longer. I dread the thought every time sweetie pie says she's gonna cut her hair short. (She hasn't yet)
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » June 1st, 2009, 5:37 pm

TillyGalore wrote:I don't have a preference of what type of hair my guy has, or whether or not he has hair. If he does have hair, I do prefer it be cut in a non-serial killer type of style.

What is a serial killer type of style?

Type of hair on a guy totally depends on the face and personality carrying it off - but it must be clean.

Mine is very curly/frizzy but can be blown dried to be straight. I keep it long so I can pull it back in a ponytail or a clip. It dries straighter pulled back than it does if I leave it loose. (My hair has moods!)
Life is good!
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 1st, 2009, 5:52 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
TillyGalore wrote:I don't have a preference of what type of hair my guy has, or whether or not he has hair. If he does have hair, I do prefer it be cut in a non-serial killer type of style.

What is a serial killer type of style?

Type of hair on a guy totally depends on the face and personality carrying it off - but it must be clean.

Mine is very curly/frizzy but can be blown dried to be straight. I keep it long so I can pull it back in a ponytail or a clip. It dries straighter pulled back than it does if I leave it loose. (My hair has moods!)
A really close cut with bangs brushed forward. About an inch shorter than the way Greg Paulus, whom I am very devoted to, wears his hair.
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » June 1st, 2009, 7:16 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:OK, here's a hair preference poll!

Did EarlJam manage to get your crazietalk password and sign on as you :o ?
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » June 1st, 2009, 7:17 pm

Sub "gal" for "guy" and we have agreement on the first part. It ain't growin' outta my head...I'm not certain to care.

We share the same situation on part two.

:-\
All the smilies are bald.
Gracie Allen once mentioned her bald neighbor simply grew up too fast. He shot up right through his hair.
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
Miles

Post by Miles » June 4th, 2009, 10:25 am

wilson wrote:
Yes and yes! I don't care about your style, just put it up in a bun, let a few wisps down and put on some glasses. :-bd
sMiles
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 9th, 2009, 11:51 am

I have fairly thick hair. As I mentioned above, if I don't blow dry my hair it's fairly wavy. Knowing it was going to be hot today, and I was tired when I got up this morning, I decided not to blow my hair dry. 5.5 hours after washing my hair, it is still damp. And it is wavy.