New PPB

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Re: New PPB

Post by devildeac » October 10th, 2009, 11:39 pm

CathyCA wrote:I registered for the new board, but I can't get in. It's not accepting my password.
Was your password "clbunchnumbers" or 8-x ?

:roll: :)) =))
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 11th, 2009, 12:23 am

devildeac wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:Lord Ash has put up a new board for PP discussions.
http://ntwgg.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=ppbboard
That's all good and well, but there is no fucking way that his rules would fly around here! =)) =)) =))
These are the infractions, points you receive for an infraction, and expiration period:

Needless Posting: 1 point, expires after 14 days.
Needless Posting - For posts wholly without redeeming qualities that don't rise to a more serious infraction. Think before you post. Includes rampant stupidity.

Inappropriate Content: 1 point, expires after 30 days.
Inappropriate Content - Think of George Carlin and his seven dirty words. (clbunchofnumbers, this includes your facebook account :D ) That also includes similar offensive words and attempts to substitute symbols for letters in such words, as well as offensive topics in general. This is a family site.
Hmm, sounds like he lifted them from the DBR.

Nice of him to insult 8-x . Jerk.
I inserted the bunchofnumbers comment, not Lord Ash. I was referring to a post of his on Facebook he made about George Carlin, and then he deleted the 7 words that someone else posted.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 11th, 2009, 1:06 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
devildeac wrote:These are the infractions, points you receive for an infraction, and expiration period:

Needless Posting - For posts wholly without redeeming qualities that don't rise to a more serious infraction. Think before you post. Includes rampant stupidity.

Inappropriate Content - Think of George Carlin and his seven dirty words. (clbunchofnumbers, this includes your facebook account :D ) That also includes similar offensive words and attempts to substitute symbols for letters in such words, as well as offensive topics in general. This is a family site.

Nice of him to insult 8-x . Jerk.[/quote]
I inserted the bunchofnumbers comment, not Lord Ash. I was referring to a post of his on Facebook he made about George Carlin, and then he deleted the 7 words that someone else posted.[/quote]
I'll edit my post then. Coulda fooled me. Oh, you did. :roll:
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » October 11th, 2009, 5:55 am

Stupid question. If you want a family site, why open a purely PPB in the first place? That seems like an ox's moron to me. :cow:

%%-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » October 11th, 2009, 3:27 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I was referring to a post of his on Facebook he made about George Carlin, and then he deleted the 7 words that someone else posted.
"Someone else"=wilson. :| :ymblushing: :-ss :whistle: :-??
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 11th, 2009, 5:38 pm

devildeac wrote:
That's all good and well, but there is no fucking way that his rules would fly around here! =)) =)) =))
These are the infractions, points you receive for an infraction, and expiration period:

Quoting Carlin is an offense; plagiarizing is not an offense. ;)
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 11th, 2009, 6:27 pm

Lavabe wrote:
Quoting Carlin is an offense; plagiarizing is not an offense. ;)
Zack Asack apparently agrees with you on the second point, but learned differently ;)

cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 11th, 2009, 9:51 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
devildeac wrote:"quote="OZZIE4DUKE""Lord Ash has put up a new board for PP discussions.
"quote"These are the infractions, points you receive for an infraction, and expiration period:

Nice of him to insult 8-x . Jerk.[/quote]
I inserted the bunchofnumbers comment, not Lord Ash. I was referring to a post of his on Facebook he made about George Carlin, and then he deleted the 7 words that someone else posted.[/quote]

DD - thanks for coming to my defense here as I would definitely do the same!!!!

I actually reveled in the momentary thought that Lord Ash would reference me and my George Carlin facebook comment, but figured it was probably stubbed in there and too good to be true!!!, but Oz, I did like the inclusion!!!! :)) :)) :)) :Clap: :-bd
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » October 11th, 2009, 9:53 pm

wilson wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote:I was referring to a post of his on Facebook he made about George Carlin, and then he deleted the 7 words that someone else posted.
I did get what you were saying, I just had to sanitize because there are lil eyes and ears over there that don't need to read em! It's all good though! I chuckled after I gasped and had to remove.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » October 11th, 2009, 10:02 pm

cl15876 wrote:
wilson wrote:
I did get what you were saying, I just had to sanitize because there are lil eyes and ears over there that don't need to read em! It's all good though! I chuckled after I gasped and had to remove.
It was Wilson that listed the 7 words. I just referred to them in my post here! And in your FB post, when you mentioned Carlin, I just said "7 words", but didn't say/type them :D But I was picking on you here, my friend!

throatybeard
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by throatybeard » October 15th, 2009, 6:52 pm

There's another group proposing some sort of alternative to DBR PBB. (This thing with Lord Ash is piggybacking on some other forum, I think?). If everyone sits tight for a little while, I think it's possible something might come to fruition.
wilson
PWing School Professor

Post by wilson » October 15th, 2009, 6:54 pm

throatybeard wrote:There's another group proposing some sort of alternative to DBR PBB. (This thing with Lord Ash is piggybacking on some other forum, I think?). If everyone sits tight for a little while, I think it's possible something might come to fruition.
I know I can't wait.
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » October 15th, 2010, 1:17 pm

This Date In CTN History....
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 15th, 2010, 1:41 pm

I thought he had that up months ago.

Needless posting? :)) =))
Rampant stupidity? :)) =))
I wonder if I'd last microseconds on that. :ymblushing:
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 15th, 2010, 1:43 pm

devildeac wrote:

I thought he had that up months ago.

Needless posting? :)) =))
Rampant stupidity? :)) =))
I wonder if I'd last microseconds on that. :ymblushing:
Oh, wait a minute. He did. Never mind.
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » October 15th, 2010, 1:54 pm

Oh yeah, we'd all be fucked by those rules.

ETA: I just realized that this is a necrothread.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » October 15th, 2010, 1:58 pm

colchar wrote:

Oh yeah, we'd all be fucked by those rules.

ETA: I just realized that this is a necrothread.
You got fooled, too.

:)) =))
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » October 16th, 2010, 7:07 am

colchar wrote:ETA: I just realized that this is a necrothread.
Look, Igor!

IT'S ALIVE!! IT'S ALIVE!! :scared-shocked: :scared-eek:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xos2MnVxe-c
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
Jesus_hurley
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Jesus_hurley » October 17th, 2010, 3:39 am

colchar wrote:
If you're not allowed to swear or post simply for the sake of posting, all of us here would be fucked.
For saying Fuck, that will be one infraction point - set to expire on 11/16 (2010, in case this gets resurrected again next year).

Shit, I quoted you and said fuck. That's two for me.
indoor66

Post by indoor66 » October 17th, 2010, 10:46 am

Jesus_hurley wrote:
colchar wrote:
If you're not allowed to swear or post simply for the sake of posting, all of us here would be fucked.
For saying Fuck, that will be one infraction point - set to expire on 11/16 (2010, in case this gets resurrected again next year).

Shit, I quoted you and said fuck. That's two for me.
Actually, three.... :)) =)) :(( :ymdevil:
If you give up your dream, YOU DIE.