Crazie help for Ezmarellda

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Crazie help for Ezmarellda

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 28th, 2009, 11:10 am

CathyCA wrote:
bjornolf wrote:To quote The Three Amigos, you could pillage the village, rape the horses, and ride off on the women! Here's your crew of ready and willing men to carry out your nefarious plot! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar!

%%-
This reminds me of one of the more popular chants at Duke football games back in the day:

"We're gonna rape, kill, pillage and burn!
We're gonna rape, kill, pillage and burn!
Eat babies!"

It always made me giggle because it has nothing to do with football, and everyone got into the cheer so heartily. And it wasn't like we were the Duke University Vikings or Pirates or Marauders.

In any case, I'll chant the cheer while the Crazie Talk men carry out the nefarious plot!
While I always like the alliteration and cadence of the chant, and it was intended to impart an image of dominance over the opponent, the cheer was done away with when women/women's groups complained that nothing glorifying rape should ever be used. Political correctness, you see. I certainly didn't disagree with them, even though I liked the cheer.

Was it still in use when you were in school? We used it when we had the male cheer leader (as opposed to cheerleaders, the people who perform on the field, like DD's daughter) in front of the student section in the mid/late 70's.
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
cl15876
PWing School Endowed Professor

Post by cl15876 » May 28th, 2009, 11:51 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CathyCA wrote:
bjornolf wrote:To quote The Three Amigos, you could pillage the village, rape the horses, and ride off on the women! Here's your crew of ready and willing men to carry out your nefarious plot! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar! :ar!

%%-
This reminds me of one of the more popular chants at Duke football games back in the day:

Eat babies!"

It always made me giggle because it has nothing to do with football, and everyone got into the cheer so heartily. And it wasn't like we were the Duke University Vikings or Pirates or Marauders.

In any case, I'll chant the cheer while the Crazie Talk men carry out the nefarious plot!
While I always like the alliteration and cadence of the chant, and it was intended to impart an image of dominance over the opponent, the cheer was done away with when women/women's groups complained that nothing glorifying rape should ever be used. Political correctness, you see. I certainly didn't disagree with them, even though I liked the cheer.

Was it still in use when you were in school? We used it when we had the male cheer leader (as opposed to cheerleaders, the people who perform on the field, like DD's daughter) in front of the student section in the mid/late 70's.
I definitely agree with the political correctness aspect! However, I will be the cowboy that is doing the riding off .... (into the sunset of course! :D ) as WE ALL CHEER for VIC-TORRR-EEEE!!!!! :-bd
Johnboy
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by Johnboy » May 28th, 2009, 11:55 am

OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Was it still in use when you were in school? We used it when we had the male cheer leader (as opposed to cheerleaders, the people who perform on the field, like DD's daughter) in front of the student section in the mid/late 70's.
I learned it at Duke (class of '85) but I don't think the cheerleaders led the cheer. The "male cheerleader" you referred to? Was he the "Mic(rophone) Guy"? He was discontinued after my freshman year, IIRC.

On the topic of this thread - good employment vibes to DukePA!! Have you thought about Little Washington? We're in the process of expanding our Cancer Center but I have no idea if PA's are currently needed. I notice we don't have any on staff at present.
"And Johnboy is right" - lawgrad91
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 28th, 2009, 12:02 pm

Johnboy wrote:
OZZIE4DUKE wrote: Was it still in use when you were in school? We used it when we had the male cheer leader (as opposed to cheerleaders, the people who perform on the field, like DD's daughter) in front of the student section in the mid/late 70's.
I learned it at Duke (class of '85) but I don't think the cheerleaders led the cheer. The "male cheerleader" you referred to? Was he the "Mic(rophone) Guy"? He was discontinued after my freshman year, IIRC.

On the topic of this thread - good employment vibes to DukePA!! Have you thought about Little Washington? We're in the process of expanding our Cancer Center but I have no idea if PA's are currently needed. I notice we don't have any on staff at present.
What Johnboy said, except that I was class of '84 and first heard it in the fall of '80. The MicMan didn't lead the cheer. IIRC, BOGgers or Ponderosa Club members led the cheer. I never viewed it as a politically incorrect cheer, just a silly cheer. Nothing to do with football, whatsoever. And at the time, it wasn't like Duke had a scary good football team.

And, Donna, if you come to Little Washington, we could have lunch together because G-Vegas is just minutes away!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » May 28th, 2009, 12:21 pm

CathyCA wrote:
Johnboy wrote:

What Johnboy said, except that I was class of '84 and first heard it in the fall of '80. The MicMan didn't lead the cheer. IIRC, BOGgers or Ponderosa Club members led the cheer. I never viewed it as a politically incorrect cheer, just a silly cheer. Nothing to do with football, whatsoever. And at the time, it wasn't like Duke had a scary good football team.

And, Donna, if you come to Little Washington, we could have lunch together because G-Vegas is just minutes away!
Back in the day :D the cheer was led by the "mic guy". There was one guy, I think his name was Bobby, did the gig for two years because he was so good at it!
"We got the fever, We're hot! We can't be stopped!"
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » May 28th, 2009, 12:25 pm

Johnboy wrote:

Thanks! I'll definitely look into the new center. No stone unturned and all that :)
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 28th, 2009, 12:32 pm

OZZIE4DUKE wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

%%-

Eat babies!"

I never remember hearing that cheer. :oops: Too much beer, not enough memory cells or did I miss that game? :oops:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 28th, 2009, 1:31 pm

I remember that cheer...it was the boggers that started in my 'day' (shit that makes me sound like an old fart...oh wait...I am)

Dismember them dismember them tear off their arms and legs

and (personal favorite)

Blood makes the grass grow...Blood makes the grass grow.

I direct both at Dr. Scumbag. I challenge Sumbag to a shin kicking contest with the CrazieTalk ShinKicin' Posse.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 28th, 2009, 2:04 pm

windsor wrote:I remember that cheer...it was the boggers that started in my 'day' (shit that makes me sound like an old fart...oh wait...I am)

Dismember them dismember them tear off their arms and legs

and (personal favorite)

Blood makes the grass grow...Blood makes the grass grow.

I direct both at Dr. Scumbag. I challenge Sumbag to a shin kicking contest with the CrazieTalk ShinKicin' Posse.
YOU ARE NEVER TOO OLD!!! Kick some chins! That guy is a #1 ASS HOLE! I will just have to watch YOU with the knife regarding dis-MEMBERING.... I do recall what happened here in VA with WILD WOMAN LOW-BLOW E-LANE-RAIN-A bob..IT =)) =)) =)) Wait a second.... :-? !
Sue71
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Sue71 » May 28th, 2009, 2:24 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Kick some chins!

:?: :?: :?:
You don't walk the plank in NJ. You just disappear. Forever.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 28th, 2009, 2:36 pm

Sue71 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Kick some chins!

OK grammar queen... CHINS to SHINS!!!! SHINS!!!!! SHINSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :oops: That ASS HOLE needs to appreciate what IS RIGHT BEFORE HIM and I made a typo, but subliminally was supporting taking him out!!! ;)
DukieInKansas
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 28th, 2009, 2:59 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Sue71 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Kick some chins!

OK grammar queen... CHINS to SHINS!!!! SHINS!!!!! SHINSSSSS!!!!!!!!! :oops: That ASS HOLE needs to appreciate what IS RIGHT BEFORE HIM and I made a typo, but subliminally was supporting taking him out!!! ;)
After a good shin kicking, he won't be able to stand any longer. Thus his chin will be in better kicking range.
Life is good!
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » May 28th, 2009, 3:07 pm

cl15876 wrote:
Sue71 wrote:
cl15876 wrote:
Kick some chins!

Nothing wrong with that. Chins are just a bit higher than his nucking futs.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
captmojo
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 28th, 2009, 3:10 pm

I'm willin' to perform the big three. (killin', rapin', lootin', sacking a major city) :-\
I'm willin' to do the big four. (killin', rapin', lootin', sacking a major city and pillagin') :-\
I'm willin' to do the big five. (killin', rapin'.....aw shit. Let's go fuck'em up! b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-( b-(
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 28th, 2009, 6:17 pm

windsor wrote:Dismember them dismember them tear off their arms and legs

I LOVED that cheer!!!!!

I'll dismember him. I'll tear off his arms and legs. I'll kick him in the shins. I'll pull his nucking futs through his nostrils.

Don't go messing with my friend, Dr. Asshole, or you'll contend with ME!
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » May 28th, 2009, 7:35 pm

CathyCA wrote:

I LOVED that cheer!!!!!

I'll dismember him. I'll tear off his arms and legs. I'll kick him in the shins. I'll pull his nucking futs through his nostrils.

I actually threatened to do that (pull an MDs nucking futs through his nostrils) when my daughter was born.....sat upright in the delivery room and grabbed him by the scrubs ... told him to find a fucking Anesthesiologist NOW or would reach down his throat and rip out his nucking futs. He found one. Quick. :))
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » May 28th, 2009, 8:33 pm

windsor wrote:
CathyCA wrote:

I LOVED that cheer!!!!!

I actually threatened to do that (pull an MDs nucking futs through his nostrils) when my daughter was born.....sat upright in the delivery room and grabbed him by the scrubs ... told him to find a fucking Anesthesiologist NOW or would reach down his throat and rip out his nucking futs. He found one. Quick. :))
=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Hell hath no fury like a laboring mother.

~ James Naismith
rockymtn devil

Post by rockymtn devil » May 28th, 2009, 8:54 pm

Good vibes sent!!!

The optimist in me says that because you obviously have a set of specific skills, you'll find a job sooner rather than later. In addition, you won't have to work for a scumbag any more!
:ymbilly: vs. :ymhiro: Ken vs. Ryu. Classic.
cl15876

Post by cl15876 » May 28th, 2009, 10:07 pm

CathyCA wrote:
windsor wrote:
CathyCA wrote:Dismember them dismember them tear off their arms and legs

I LOVED that cheer!!!!!

Hell hath no fury like a laboring mother.

=)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =)) =))[/quote]

I am thinking .... "WE NEED AN ANESTHESIOLOGIOST.... STAT!!!!!" =)) =)) =)) =))
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » May 28th, 2009, 10:49 pm

Sue71 wrote:Bad mod. Bad, bad mod. I accidentally deleted the post, but was at least able to recover the text, so let's restart the thread. My sincerest apologies. Originally posted by DukePA...

Hey everybody!! Ezzie here! I've had many, countless Corona Lights tonight, ymmmmm. Anyway, yesterday was my last day at work and the scum bag doctor who is in my damned clinic doesn't want a PA. Fuck him. Anyway, need lots of vibes for finding a new job. I hate the hell out of money grubbing assholes. All I ever wanted to do was take care of my patients who, btw, have cancer.

In the meantime, I've got the majority of my family down here for my niece's wedding. We're having a great time.

Life only partially sucks. I know I will weather this latest storm, but I still hate money grubbing assholes!!!

Hugs,
Ezzmarellda
Strong vibes are coming to you, Ezzie/DukePA! I've been in a similar situation several times, and each time things have ultimately worked out for the best. Never seemed like it at the time, though.

I'm also sending a couple of very hard (and strategically placed) kicks to the MGA. Sounds like he really needs it.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein