Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Shammrog
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Re: I love that I have something in common with Judge Sotomayor

Post by Shammrog » May 27th, 2009, 3:40 pm

captmojo wrote:
Shammrog wrote:
captmojo wrote:I didn't attend Liberty but I have an appreciation for your point of view in that matter. I don't go for the ideology censorship, but those guys have it stuck so far up their rear ends...I'm surprised they can stand upright. Why can't they understand that some people believe in the Christian God and desire to promote it's virtues?
If they dislike the school so badly, they should stay away from it. Change the channel. Man!
I am not even religious in the conventional sense, but that whole Liberty thread was getting downright silly. And demeaning to to a whole class of people.

Captmojo - if I may ask - what the f*ck are you talking about above in this trhread? (I must have missed it?) :D
I too had been reading all the crap about Liberty over yonder.
Oh - I meant Cardinal Fang, cushions, etc.???
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » May 27th, 2009, 3:45 pm

captmojo wrote:
DukieInKansas wrote:
Shammrog wrote:quote="DukieInKansas"]

And thank you for your comment on the other board (post #16) - you made me laugh. Can't wait to see how people respond to that.[/quote

Thanks! I had to do *SOMETHING* to stop the endless droning about Liberty U...
And I got suckered into both the threads. I'm blaming the latest one on you. #-o [-x
I didn't attend Liberty but I have an appreciation for your point of view in that matter. I don't go for the ideology censorship, but those guys have it stuck so far up their rear ends...I'm surprised they can stand upright. Why can't they understand that some people believe in the Christian God and desire to promote it's virtues?
If they dislike the school so badly, they should stay away from it. Change the channel. Man!

I didn't go to Liberty either and haven't researched it all that carefully, but given that it was founded by Jerry Falwell, someone planning to go there has to know what they are getting into to a certain extent. If you plan on carousing/partying/fooling around in college (not a bad thing), then don't plan on attending Liberty or BYU or probably several other schools.

I don't get the attitude that the school is wrong just because it isn't as open to these things as some would want. No one is forced to attend.
Life is good!
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » May 27th, 2009, 3:49 pm

Shammrog wrote:
Oh - I meant Cardinal Fang, cushions, etc.???
Lavabe had called out for the "Spanish Inquisition". Nobody expected them. :D
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"