Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

colchar
PWing School Professor

Re: WTF happened to over yonder?!

Post by colchar » July 27th, 2010, 2:05 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:[
:happy-bouncyblue:

I'll see your :happy-bouncyblue: and raise you a :happy-bouncyshadowgreen:
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 9:53 am

I now have the LMAO smilie (the one that actually loses part of its posterior and sticks it back on again) and a dancing banananana OY and no more reputation points but no new infractions either. Woo-Hoo! 8-|

:banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-gotpics: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-ninja: :banana-parachute: :banana-rainbow: :banana-skier: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lmao: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2010, 11:19 am

devildeac wrote:I now have the LMAO smilie (the one that actually loses part of its posterior and sticks it back on again) and a dancing banananana OY and no more reputation points but no new infractions either. Woo-Hoo! 8-|

:banana-angel: :banana-blonde: :banana-dance: :banana-dreads: :banana-explosion: :banana-fingers: :banana-gotpics: :banana-guitar: :banana-jumprope: :banana-ninja: :banana-parachute: :banana-rainbow: :banana-skier: :banana-stoner: :banana-tux: :banana-wrench: :laughing-lettersrofl: :laughing-lmao: :laughing-rofl: :laughing-rolling:
Well worth the reputation points, IMHO. I'd give you some reputation points but apparently I still haven't Point Whore'd enough to be able to give to you (or anyone else around here) yet.
Iron Duke #1471997.
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 11:56 am

lawgrad91 wrote:
devildeac wrote:I now have the LMAO smilie (the one that actually loses part of its posterior and sticks it back on again) and a dancing banananana OY and no more reputation points but no new infractions either. Woo-Hoo! 8-|

Well worth the reputation points, IMHO. I'd give you some reputation points but apparently I still haven't Point Whore'd enough to be able to give to you (or anyone else around here) yet.
You have to spread reputation points. You can't keep giving them to the same poster. Kinda like herpes, I guess. :-s 8-|
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2010, 11:59 am

devildeac wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

You have to spread reputation points. You can't keep giving them to the same poster. Kinda like herpes, I guess. :-s 8-|
I've been a bit worried about spreading reputation points. Is there a shot I can take to keep me safe, or some sort of, oh I don't know, rubber device or something?
Iron Duke #1471997.
Duke2014
I don't know what PWing is.
I don't know what PWing is.

Post by Duke2014 » July 27th, 2010, 12:05 pm

Another immigrant who needs to thank Ozzie for the link here!
~Duke2014
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » July 27th, 2010, 12:15 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
I've been a bit worried about spreading reputation points. Is there a shot I can take to keep me safe, or some sort of, oh I don't know, rubber device or something?

There is no shot, abstinence is the only solution. In other words, just don't venture over yonder.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 27th, 2010, 12:29 pm

I saw a lot of "unwanted" silly, unnecessary posting on dbr. Did any of you get "dislikes"? :D If so, good job!!! =)) =)) =))
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 1:56 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
devildeac wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote: Well worth the reputation points, IMHO. I'd give you some reputation points but apparently I still haven't Point Whore'd enough to be able to give to you (or anyone else around here) yet.
The only way to avoid spreading your "reputation points" is to refrain from repeatedly tapping on your dbr.

(I attempted to submit this before the above posts but had sending or server issues.)
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 1:58 pm

Very Duke Blue wrote:I saw a lot of "unwanted" silly, unnecessary posting on dbr. Did any of you get "dislikes"? :D If so, good job!!! =)) =)) =))
I must have as I went from 55 points to 41 points on Monday without a single episode of PWing, so someone is soiling my reputation :)) =)) .
DukeUsul
PWing School Assistant Professor

Post by DukeUsul » July 27th, 2010, 2:24 pm

I still don't have any idea how to tell if I have reputation points or if anyone has commented on my posts.
-- DukeUsul
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2010, 2:29 pm

DukeUsul wrote:I still don't have any idea how to tell if I have reputation points or if anyone has commented on my posts.
DU, at the top left, next to My Profile, you'll see Settings. Click on that, and it will tell you how many reputation points you have and give you others' comments to your posts.

Speaking of which, thanks to whoever approved of me because they can. :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
DukieInKansas
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: Kansas - scientist's say it's flatter than a pancake - cross it on a bicycle and you won't agree.

Post by DukieInKansas » July 27th, 2010, 2:36 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
DukeUsul wrote:I still don't have any idea how to tell if I have reputation points or if anyone has commented on my posts.
DU, at the top left, next to My Profile, you'll see Settings. Click on that, and it will tell you how many reputation points you have and give you others' comments to your posts.

You're very welcome! :ymhug:
Life is good!
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2010, 2:40 pm

DukieInKansas wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

You're very welcome! :ymhug:
:teasing-dink:

I thought it might have been you, when we were stuck there without a CTN to visit. =(( But now all is right with the world! :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » July 27th, 2010, 2:51 pm

Duke2014 wrote:Another immigrant who needs to thank Ozzie for the link here!
You're most welcome! B-)
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » July 27th, 2010, 3:43 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

You're welcome. Always happy to spread reputation points. In a safe, non-threatening manner, of course :D .
DukeUsul

Post by DukeUsul » July 27th, 2010, 4:00 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:

I guess no one approves of me because I don't see anything on my settings page.

No one at DBR loves me!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I'm so uncool! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
-- DukeUsul
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 27th, 2010, 4:08 pm

DukeUsul wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

No one at DBR loves me!!! Bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!! I'm so uncool! :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :((
I just approved of some post on Mobile Software, or something. See if you have any reputation points now....
Iron Duke #1471997.
Devil in the Blue Dress
Graduate Student at PWing school
Graduate Student at PWing school

Post by Devil in the Blue Dress » July 27th, 2010, 4:17 pm

DukeUsul wrote:
lawgrad91 wrote:

We're in this together. The only points I got were from telling someone about buying season football tickets and Iron Duke parking passes.

I'll give you some points for your reputation on this board...... :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue: :happy-bouncyblue:
DukeUsul

Post by DukeUsul » July 27th, 2010, 4:24 pm

lawgrad91 wrote:
I just approved of some post on Mobile Software, or something. See if you have any reputation points now....
Yay! I'm someone! Finally I'm someone!
-- DukeUsul