Yet another "newbie" question.

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Yet another "newbie" question.

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 24th, 2009, 1:11 pm

So, I want to embed a picture from my documents. I see the little Img thingy. Now what? Be kind. :roll:

Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Yet another "newbie" question.

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 24th, 2009, 1:16 pm

To upload a photo from your hard drive, click on the tab at the bottom beneath the text box that says "upload attachment". Once you upload your file, then look again down below, and select "place image inline". And that it. The IMG option you see is different. Right click on any picture on another web page and select "properties". Highlight everything next to where it says "Address", right click what you highlighted, and select copy. Then paste into your text box here. Once you do that, highlight it all once again here, and click on IMG. It will then show up as the picture you selected on the other page.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » May 24th, 2009, 9:48 pm

Oh! Oh! I'm so excited! I'm "in training" now I see :(|) !!!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » May 25th, 2009, 8:26 am

CameronBornAndBred wrote:To upload a photo from your hard drive, click on the tab at the bottom beneath the text box that says "upload attachment". Once you upload your file, then look again down below, and select "place image inline". And that it. The IMG option you see is different. Right click on any picture on another web page and select "properties". Highlight everything next to where it says "Address", right click what you highlighted, and select copy. Then paste into your text box here. Once you do that, highlight it all once again here, and click on IMG. It will then show up as the picture you selected on the other page.
Suppose you want to put one photo (from my computer) after one line of text, but another photo (also from my computer) after another line of text... how would you do that? :?:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » May 25th, 2009, 10:27 am

You can separate the photos as you choose. When you upload them, you see that they go in the text box as a link. So you can copy and paste those as you choose, until you are done editing.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.