Another request for vibes

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Another request for vibes

Post by lawgrad91 » June 17th, 2010, 11:19 am

Wonderful news!! Vibes and prayers for continued recovery!

:9f: :pray: :ymhug: :wizard: :9f:
Iron Duke #1471997.
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 17th, 2010, 9:28 pm

My uncle continues to improve; he was moved out of ICU and into his own room today. Pretty amazing, considering that he just had a tumor removed from his brain and sinuses, along with having a bone graft. He's even feeling well enough to make jokes - wanted to be sure that the stuff in his IV wouldn't turn him into a democrat. =))

Thanks for the vibes, all! Keep 'em coming - we want that bone graft to take!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 17th, 2010, 9:47 pm

What a great guy! Vibes continue! so happy to hear they are working1
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » June 17th, 2010, 10:35 pm

Still coming.ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 11th, 2010, 10:33 am

My uncle's recovery continues to go well. He's reporting to Mayo tomorrow to start radiation. Please keep those vibes coming!
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein
DukePA
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by DukePA » July 11th, 2010, 10:55 am

keeping up the vibes (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Let me know if I can answer any Radiation questions. I'm certainly not an expert, but my first job was in Radiation Oncology and I had some training in it during PA school.
gadzooks
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by gadzooks » July 11th, 2010, 10:58 am

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
captmojo
PWing School Endowed Professor
Location: It's lonely out in space on such a timeless flight.

Post by captmojo » July 11th, 2010, 11:10 am

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
"Backboards? Backboards? I'll show'em what to do with a f%#kin' backboard!"
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 11th, 2010, 11:15 am

DukePA wrote:keeping up the vibes (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Let me know if I can answer any Radiation questions. I'm certainly not an expert, but my first job was in Radiation Oncology and I had some training in it during PA school.
Thanks! I might just take you up on that. I know next to nothing about radiation.
-- Albert Einstein
DukePA

Post by DukePA » July 11th, 2010, 11:16 am

ArkieDukie wrote:
DukePA wrote:keeping up the vibes (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thanks! I might just take you up on that. I know next to nothing about radiation.
Except for the molecular workings, which you can explain to me!!
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 11th, 2010, 12:12 pm

Nice you hear your uncle is doing good. Vibes will still be coming. :wizard: :wizard:
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » July 11th, 2010, 11:16 pm

:wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » July 12th, 2010, 1:27 am

Sitting here in the Duke ER at 1:30 AM (DukeRah is having trouble again.) and using the time to catch up on everybody. That's great news Arkie! Good to know vibes are still at work. Hugs to you and your family. We'll keep on the job until we're sure he's mended!
Love, Ima
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » July 12th, 2010, 6:58 am

Ima Facultiwyfe wrote:Sitting here in the Duke ER at 1:30 AM (DukeRah is having trouble again.) and using the time to catch up on everybody. That's great news Arkie! Good to know vibes are still at work. Hugs to you and your family. We'll keep on the job until we're sure he's mended!
Love, Ima
Thanks Ima. Sorry to hear that DukeRah is having trouble again. Sending vibes to her. :wizard:
-- Albert Einstein
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » July 12th, 2010, 8:35 am

Ima, vibes and prayers for DukeRah and you. :wizard: :pray:
AD, continued vibes and prayers as well. :wizard: :pray:

Hugs all around! :ymhug:
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » July 12th, 2010, 9:17 am

Vibes for AD's Uncle...Vibes for DukeRah....Vibes for Ima...

VIBES FOR EVERYONE :D :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
DukePA

Post by DukePA » July 12th, 2010, 8:11 pm

more mega vibes to DukeRah (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » July 12th, 2010, 9:34 pm

DukeRah, please hand in. You have had way too much of this. We love you and want you WELL!!!! Many vibes and prayers being sent. :pray: :pray: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :YMPRAY: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: And, they do work!!!!!