Separating :(

Anything goes, all topics welcome!

Moderator: CameronBornAndBred

CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Separating :(

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 13th, 2010, 11:37 pm

I keep coming up with so many words to say one thing, none of them are right when I read them, so I’ll quickly toss this out.
Y’all are awesome. Thanks for being the best family I’ve had the honor to meet in only a few numbers; thanks for being the best family I’ve had the honor to feel in several numbers.

Sweetie Pie and I are going our separate ways. Besides my sister, y'all are the first to hear this. We all sat down tonight (including my stepsons) and talked about it. Everyone is good, it was an amicable decision. Jen and I are still the best of friends, for whatever reason we just aren't meant to be married. Anyways, this is just a heads up. I'm not asking for any vibes or anything special...just know that if you are reading this, you make my days easier to handle. Unfortunate times are nothing when I know I have smiles to look forward to in September. Bring them to Brunchgate, and all will be good. Y'all are awesome.
Duke born, Duke bred, cooking on a grill so I'm tailgate fed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Re: Separating :(

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 14th, 2010, 12:17 am

One quick note to Ima (and anyone else)... now you know where that self-portrait came from. That was pure honesty in paint.
Lavabe
PWing School Chancellor
Location: Land of the Lost, Kentucky (pining for the fjords of Madagascar)

Post by Lavabe » June 14th, 2010, 2:13 am

I know you didn't ask for vibes, but transhemispheric thoughts are flowing your way.
:wizard:
2014, 2011, and 2009 Lemur Loving CTN NASCAR Champ. No lasers were used to win these titles.
CathyCA
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CathyCA » June 14th, 2010, 2:30 am

CRAP.

:text-imsorry:
“The invention of basketball was not an accident. It was developed to meet a need. Those boys simply would not play 'Drop the Handkerchief.'”

~ James Naismith
TillyGalore
PWing School Professor

Post by TillyGalore » June 14th, 2010, 5:39 am

CB&B, vibes, hugs, and anything else you need. I am so sorry to read you and "Sweetie Pie" are separating. I'm sure it was the right decision, but that in no way makes this easier. We're here for you my friend.

:ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
I worship the Blue Devil!
bjornolf
PWing School Professor

Post by bjornolf » June 14th, 2010, 7:31 am

Man, that's rough. :wizard: to you, your wife, and the kids. My thoughts and prayers will be with all of you.

@};-
@};- @};-
Qui invidet minor est...
Image Let's Go Duke! ImageImageImage
OZZIE4DUKE
PWing School Chancellor

Post by OZZIE4DUKE » June 14th, 2010, 7:53 am

Sorry to hear this. We're here for you when you need us. }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
Your paradigm of optimism

:9f: :9f: Go To Hell carolina! Go To Hell! :9f: :9f:
9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F! 9F!

http://ecogreen.greentechaffiliate.com
Ima Facultiwyfe
PWing School Professor

Post by Ima Facultiwyfe » June 14th, 2010, 8:46 am

Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Change is difficult and inevitable. We hate it, but you already have everything in you that you need to handle it. Abe Lincoln said that the best thing about life is that it comes only one day at a time.

Your CTN family isn't going anywhere. Stay close. May our vibes help ease that lump in your throat. And when the sadness eases, warmest memories will surely remain.

Love, Ima
PS I DO understand that last, poignant painting now. It may be one of your very best.
"We will never NEVER go away." -- D. Cutcliffe
Very Duke Blue
PWing School Chancellor

Post by Very Duke Blue » June 14th, 2010, 9:12 am

I'm so sorry you, Jen and the boys have to go through this. You know we are always here for you. I wish you all happiness and peace. :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :wizard: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:
lawgrad91
PWing School Chancellor

Post by lawgrad91 » June 14th, 2010, 9:15 am

So sorry, CB&B. Even when it's the right decision, it doesn't make things easier.

We're all your family, and we're here for you. :ymhug:

And, though you didn't ask for them, :pray: :wizard: :pray: :wizard:
Iron Duke #1471997.
windsor
PWing School Professor

Post by windsor » June 14th, 2010, 9:50 am

I'm sorry to hear this. I wish both of you peace and happiness.

We are here if you need us. :ymhug: :ymhug:
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost.
EarlJam
PWing School Associate Professor
PWing School Associate Professor

Post by EarlJam » June 14th, 2010, 10:53 am

Chris,

So sorry to hear this but glad to hear you are all taking the amicable route. Perhpas no one word sums it up because when going through this, even when amicable, you experience such a wide range of unpredictable emotions (some you never see coming), that one word could never to it justice.

As you know though, you have here a large group of very loyal and caring friends that are at your call anytime you want or need it. You absolutely rock. Many prayers and vibes headed your way.

-EarlJam
Your mama wears combat boots to bed.
CameronBornAndBred
PWing School Chancellor

Post by CameronBornAndBred » June 14th, 2010, 10:56 am

Thank you very much to all of you for your thoughts. Having good friends make bad times so much easier. :ymhug:
knights68
Full Time Student at PWing school
Full Time Student at PWing school

Post by knights68 » June 14th, 2010, 12:36 pm

Is it just me or are there others in our esteemed group who believe it's time for a GUYS NIGHT OUT!
The ladies have their retreat, but with all the goings on as of late between physical, mental and heart aches, we gotta do something for ourselves.
I have an idea, but it's kinda outlandish, so I ask..... anybody got any ideas out there? We need to get out and about, recharge our batteries.
Any thoughts?

Any at all?

Any?

Bueller?

Bueller? oh wait, wrong track of thinking!
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » June 14th, 2010, 2:32 pm

EarlJam wrote: As you know though, you have here a large group of very loyal and caring friends that are at your call anytime you want or need it.

Truer words have never been spoken. So sorry to hear about this. I've been through it and know it is never ever easy. Just remember that, for whatever its worth and for whatever you need, your CTN family is only a keyboard or a phone call away.
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
colchar
PWing School Professor

Post by colchar » June 14th, 2010, 2:33 pm

knights68 wrote:Is it just me or are there others in our esteemed group who believe it's time for a GUYS NIGHT OUT!
The ladies have their retreat, but with all the goings on as of late between physical, mental and heart aches, we gotta do something for ourselves.
I have an idea, but it's kinda outlandish, so I ask..... anybody got any ideas out there? We need to get out and about, recharge our batteries.
Any thoughts?

Any at all?

Any?

Bueller?

Bueller? oh wait, wrong track of thinking!

Great idea - I'd love to participate but getting down there from up here in the Great White North simply isn't an option for me at this time. Then again, the Earl of Jam has been to Toronto to see a couple of baseball games so if y'all want to turn this into a road trip I'd definitely be up for that!
". . . when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford."
— Samuel Johnson

----------

2010 & 2012 CTN NASCAR Fantasy League Champion. No lemurs were harmed in the winning of these titles.

----------
devildeac
PWing School Chancellor

Post by devildeac » June 14th, 2010, 2:45 pm

This makes me very, very sad. We shall keep you in our prayers.
[redacted] them and the horses they rode in on.
August West
Part Time Student at PWing school
Part Time Student at PWing school

Post by August West » June 14th, 2010, 3:22 pm

Best wishes and vibes coming both your ways. :ymhug: :wizard: Like anything else in life, you'll get through it one day at a time. AW.
shereec
PWing School Professor

Post by shereec » June 14th, 2010, 7:09 pm

:ymhug:
ArkieDukie
Pwing School Dean

Post by ArkieDukie » June 14th, 2010, 8:28 pm

So sorry, Chris. Prayers and vibes coming your way.
Most people say that is it is the intellect which makes a great scientist. They are wrong: it is character.
-- Albert Einstein